Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSushAnki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sharon di...this is awesome..i love the song... 👏...this song is made fr our sushita ❤️
LuvSSever thumbnail
Oh Sharon di 😊,

I just Loved the New Vm...
Out of three, this is the most favourite and i just Just loved it...

Had all the favs ,almost all fav pictures...

Right From the title montages (all either be after 4 yr leap or the blue one for zee logo or they are for first time together after remarriage) ,each title montage was my fav,.

Just missed only one, the other that  was my fav, was the ARMAN montage where they are together for the first time after first time archu went to manav's home , they being happy in Rain...

Then your Vm contained my most fav picture of ARMAN, ARMAN in their marriage outfits, so far thats the most fav for me...i just love that pic of them...

Then the one with soham and they both alone, after  4 year leap...

Then the pics of Sushita,either be their birthday parties or Dinchak diwali, people's magazine,

Oh almost all my fav pics...

Just just loved it...and the song too which was well known to me through PR and ARMAN.
well suited for Sushita...
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tannu, Poppy, Devzi, and Umi,
Love you all for loving the vm.
This is why I did them...to bring joy to all Sushita fans, and give us something to remember our fond memories.

Continue to enjoy them and will post another one in the near future.🤗
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ah thank you thank you so much Di for using the Signature song... 😛 Such a beautiful VM... Loved all the pics... and I dont know I get lost in this song 😍...
Wow you started with our fav scenes... the marriage one 😳 and so many PR montages... 😍Edited by LovePRSoham - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved the second VM  Sharon .It's really really beautiful , but it made me sad because I started missing the old days ...

I think if you show this to Ankita she would probably start crying ...

Well done sweetie , everything was just beautiful .You did good by putting some pictures of Soham with his parents as well...
suan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I loved the second VM  Sharon .It's really really beautiful , but it made me sad because I started missing the old days ...

I think if you show this to Ankita she would probably start crying ...

Well done sweetie , everything was just beautiful .You did good by putting some pictures of Soham with his parents as well...

Awww, thank you so much for these beautiful words, Tanya.🤗
Did alot for my spirits.😊  Reminded me of the good old days when you did the written updates (long ones), when PR was great. You always expressed beautiful thoughts.🤗

I know what you mean by bringing back the good old days, feeling nostalgic, and bringing tears to our eyes. I too believe Ankita would cry if she saw that vm. We're stuck between a rock and a hard place. The old PR no longer exists and can never return, we miss those days and would love to have them back, but when we get glimpses of those days, we get emotional with the memories. Kya Kharun? (spelling?)

Re the pictures of Soham...I had to include them. I fell in love with him the moment I set eyes on him and I miss him so much.😭  We had precious few scenes with him, especially with his parents, so I decided to ensure he was always remembered as a part of Arman.😊
suan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Ah thank you thank you so much Di for using the Signature song... 😛 Such a beautiful VM... Loved all the pics... and I dont know I get lost in this song 😍...

Wow you started with our fav scenes... the marriage one 😳 and so many PR montages... 😍

Hi my dear Rachna,
I'm so happy you love the vm's.😊  My way of paying tribute to Arman/Sushita, and of keeping us, their fans, happy.😊

Ofcourse I had to use the PR Anthem for one of my vm's. Couldn't do a vm and not use that song. It belongs to our ArMan.😍  I know what you mean by getting lost in that song. I do too. I enjoy that vm too, even though I made it, just because of the song.😆
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Hi my dear Rachna,
I'm so happy you love the vm's.😊  My way of paying tribute to Arman/Sushita, and of keeping us, their fans, happy.😊

Ofcourse I had to use the PR Anthem for one of my vm's. Couldn't do a vm and not use that song. It belongs to our ArMan.😍  I know what you mean by getting lost in that song. I do too. I enjoy that vm too, even though I made it, just because of the song.😆

Di this VM you have expressed it so well.. Its like life of ArMan.. First marriage, then beautiful life after marriage (esp that pic where both Archana and Manav are washing clothes 😍) then Soham entry 😛 and also here and there some offscreen pics which only adds beauty to Arman's life 😳 Very well done... 👍🏼

Would have loved if you had added some pics of rain and the umbrella as they are part of ArMan's life too... May be you can do that in your next VMs (m expecting too much now but m sure you will continue this)... 😃 
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Aww Di so sweet of you to say its your tribute to Arman/Sushita.. What a beautiful way to do it... 😳
I wish I could also do it.. But will surely learn one day... 😃
suan thumbnail
Rachna,
Are you talking about their first meeting...rain and umbrella?
If you are, I will have to look for those pictures. I don't currently have them in my collection.

Don't worry, I will do more. The currrent vm with the song, "Kahin Toh..." was my first and I was still experimenting with the software, so the song ended abruptly. I will be doing another vm with that song in it's entirety, so I will include pics of them in the rain and the umbrella.😊