Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Great job Sharon, some of those pics I've never seen before. 

Sharon what's the name of the song in the second video? Sushant's bday one?
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Rachna,

Are you talking about their first meeting...rain and umbrella?
If you are, I will have to look for those pictures. I don't currently have them in my collection.

Don't worry, I will do more. The currrent vm with the song, "Kahin Toh..." was my first and I was still experimenting with the software, so the song ended abruptly. I will be doing another vm with that song in it's entirety, so I will include pics of them in the rain and the umbrella.😊

Yes Di... Even I will look for the pics and pm you 😛

Ah thanks for the good news 😃
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Great job Sharon, some of those pics I've never seen before. 

Sharon what's the name of the song in the second video? Sushant's bday one?

Hi Mandy,
I'm so happy you like it and that I could show you something new.
The name of the song is,  "Kahin Toh Hogi Woh" from the movie, "Janne Tu Ya Janne Na".
I think it's a beautiful song. It's my favourite Hindi movie song.😊
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SD, I saw all three VMs of yours just now and what a beautiful compilation of good old memories by you! Thank you for making them for us! 🤗

nice VM sharon d...specially the picture u used its all amazing...love the VM...i missed my old pavitra rishta very much...i m not gonna watch a single episode of PR after sushant quit...thanks di for remembering the old memories...and plzzz continue and make more beautiful VMs for all sushita fans...miss our arman sushant and ankita so much.😭😭😭

suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: gremlin.

SD, I saw all three VMs of yours just now and what a beautiful compilation of good old memories by you! Thank you for making them for us! 🤗

Hi my very sweet Jia,
How are you stranger? Haven't seen you on the forum for a while. What mischief have you been up to?
I'm so happy that you like my VM's. I plan to do some more. Rachna wants one with some rain scenes, so I will do one for her. Keep tuned to this thread.🤗
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: johncena2003

nice VM sharon d...specially the picture u used its all amazing...love the VM...i missed my old pavitra rishta very much...i m not gonna watch a single episode of PR after sushant quit...thanks di for remembering the old memories...and plzzz continue and make more beautiful VMs for all sushita fans...miss our arman sushant and ankita so much.😭😭😭

Hi Johncena,
Great to see you here! I'm pleased that I could help you to relive the good old days of PR.😊
I can assure you that we all miss those days. Apart from our Sushita being a part of the show at that time, those were the days when PR was great...storywise etc.

I'll be doing some more VM's, so check back soon!😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: suan

Hi Mandy,
I'm so happy you like it and that I could show you something new.
The name of the song is,  "Kahin Toh Hogi Woh" from the movie, "Janne Tu Ya Janne Na".
I think it's a beautiful song. It's my favourite Hindi movie song.😊

Thanks Sharon, I knew it sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out where I heard it before. Keep up the great work! 👏
suan thumbnail
Hello everyone,
Rachna had asked that I do a vm about Arnan's journey, including the very beginning with the rain and umbrella scene.

Her wish has been granted. This vm is specially dedicated to you my very dear Rachna. All Arman/Sushita fans...do enjoy!😊

If when you first click on the link a funny message appears, just close it and click on it again. It will show the video the second time. Don't know what all that is about.
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ sharon di , that was lovely !!!