Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you so much Lunza.๐Ÿ˜Š You have to thank Rachna as well. She wanted to see the pictures I used. I love the song, Sau dard hain, and thought it was appropriate here, as our Arman is over. I'm very happy you liked it.
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sharon, what a lovely one๐Ÿ‘. Miss him as Manav and miss them๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Hello everyone,

Rachna had asked that I do a vm about Arnan's journey, including the very beginning with the rain and umbrella scene.

Her wish has been granted. This vm is specially dedicated to you my very dear Rachna. All Arman/Sushita fans...do enjoy!๐Ÿ˜Š

If when you first click on the link a funny message appears, just close it and click on it again. It will show the video the second time. Don't know what all that is about.

perfect song๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผsharon di. i m crying. i hv no words to say.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญlast scene killed me
๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by poas - 12 years ago
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank u Sharon  di n rachna di ๐Ÿค—...awww...i have no words.๐Ÿ˜ญ
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: stefanandre

Sharon, what a lovely one๐Ÿ‘. Miss him as Manav and miss them๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks Karen.๐Ÿ˜Š Anything to make Sushita fans a little happier, at least as happy as we can be until we get news of Sushant's activities.

I too miss him as Manav and that is one of the reasons why I no longer watch PR. As we don't get to see Sushita together much anymore, we have to treasure the times we do see them.โค๏ธ
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Sharon di,

Again a Nice Vm...

Oh my favorite ARMAn rain scene, their First meeting...๐Ÿ˜
Reminded of old ARMAN on seeing your VM...How cute they were..in the beginning epi's...
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

perfect song๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผsharon di. i m crying. i hv no words to say.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญlast scene killed me
๐Ÿ˜ญ

Poppy,
I know how you feel. I too cried whenever they had troubles on the show.

I remember the scene in PR when this song was played. It was as they were leaving the lake, at night, when they were seeing each other for the last time before they married Jaywant and Shravani.

Ofcourse we know tha didn't happen, but at that time, we didn't know what would happen, and to see them walking away from each other, slowly, with tears streaming down their faces, it was hard to watch, especially Sushant.

You should watch that scene again Poppy. It's a fine example of what we mean when we say that Sushant has very expressive eyes. His expression in that scene was truly heartbreaking.Cry
suan thumbnail
Poppy,
Forgot to add...re the last scene. I purposely used that photo because of it's symbolism. That was the last scene he and Ankita shot together for PR. I thought it most fitting to use that photo to symbolise the end of Arman.๐Ÿ’”
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushitaindia

thank u Sharon  di n rachna di ๐Ÿค—...awww...i have no words.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hi Tannu,
How are you and your mom?
Glad you liked it dear.๐Ÿ˜Š  We will always remember our Arman.๐Ÿค—
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Sharon di,

Again a Nice Vm...

Oh my favorite ARMAn rain scene, their First meeting...๐Ÿ˜
Reminded of old ARMAN on seeing your VM...How cute they were..in the beginning epi's...

Hi Umi,
How are you? I'm glad you liked this vm as well.๐Ÿ˜Š
Rachna specifically requested these scenes. They are epic scenes of PR and Arman!๐Ÿ˜Š
Those were the good old days of PR, never to return.