||DOTW: Dreams, Relationships & Family||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi :)

Well, after another short week...we have come to another weekend (I apologise for posting the discussion late as i got a lil busy with things today. sorry) 
We've seen a lot of ups and downs in the show this week...if we were happy waching PintoKrishna scenes then we were alse upset about seeing Krishna being blamed for certain things in the house...anyways...with all this happening I thought why not discuss about these situations this week? (C'mon my monkey's have become my trademark...these have to be in my posts..right?)

Questions to discuss -

1. What PintoKrishna scene did you like bets this week?
2. Was it right for Pinto to slap Krishna?
3. If you were Krishna and you had to make a choice between your fathers dream, which is somewhat your dream aswell, that is to become an officer or your mothers dream, which is to get married for your sister's sake, then whom would you choose?
4. Was it right for Saraswati to treat Krishna the way she was on Thursday?
5. what are you expecting in the upcoming episodes?

Feel free to add more questions to the discussion.

Much love.
Sanjana

Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanju Very Good Title for d DOTW . Nice thread. đŸ˜Š

1.  What Pinto Krishna scene did you like best this week?

Well I lovedd all Prishna scenes becozz they all were different in their aspect . In every scene We saw different reactions n Expressions of Prishna . If On monday We saw whole romance frm Pintu's side (adoring Krishna thru mirror) We also saw funny cutee Nok-jhok b/w them like tht jhumka scene . In tue we saw romance along wid anger like d way Pintu drags Krishna 2 Staffroom . In wed we saw full anger n fight b/w both .  So Basically I lovedd dis different shades of Prishna relationship . But then also If i m asked then Will say It will be d Slap scene becozz It not only stopped Krishna frm doing wrong but It also showed tht Pintu might not hav realized his love 2wds Krishna but by Slapping Krishna He already showed tht Krishna belongs 2 him  n only him .

2. Was it right for Pinto to slap Krishna?

I think Pintu was rght .Sometimes It becomes necesaary 2 explain thngs physically rather then therotically. Krishna was not at all in status tht she would hav thought abt rght or wrong . At tht time She was only thinking abt her elder sis n mother. She became adamant n stuborn on her decision .Pintu tries 2 explain her but when she doesn't listen Pintu slaps her 2 take her out frm d dilemmea whch she was facing . So A/c 2 me He was rght becozz d Slap was much needed .

3. If you were Krishna and you had to make a choice betweenyour fathers dream, which is somewhat your dream aswell, that is to become an officer or your mothers dream, which is to get married for your sister's sake, then whom would you choose?

I think At tht time I will not see it as a choice b/w Mother n father's dream . I will see whose dream is most importent n rght at tht particular time n a/c 2 d current situation . n by seeng d situation I will choose . 

4. Was it right for Saraswati to treat Krishna the way she was on Thursday?

No Not at all . I think Saraswati shld hav understand dis fact tht For 1 daughter She can't sacrifce her other daughter . Just becozz her elder daugter is not getting married , It doesn't mean she gets a rght 2 sacrifice her other daughter's dream . It was completely wrong 2 treat Krishna liek tht specially when Krishna was totallyy innocent in all tht. 

5. what are you expecting in the upcoming episodes?

I think I m expecting Lotzz n lotzz of Prishna scenes .😳n Dis week I think Swati's allianc shld b fixed, wid whom I don't know . But want her 2 get married 2 a nice person. Yaa n most IMP I m expecting my Pintuji d most đŸ˜‰