Posted: 12 years ago
Watching the show n reading your comments i thought of opening a thread where we can discuss our school life and to what extent can we relate to what is whon on Parvarish. I think in this forum some of us are past our school days, some of the members might be in school n would be of ginny, rocky, raavi, raashi's age(i didnt add sunny since he is too young) n we also have members who have school going kids. Lets just go back in time and discuss our school lives. Has anything from the show ever happened in your school time? Can you relate with the kids? Even if not now if you compare yourself to them do u find anything common between you n the character back in your school days?

Note: PLease don't disclose your personal information like name of school n place.
I personally can't really relate to them much. I wasn't like ginny or raashi. Maybe a little bit lazy like raavi. But over all my school life was normal...no hip hop rock bands or anything. It was those giggling on stupid reasons, gossiping, writing n drawing on the school desks bt nothing much. haven't seen anything like tht in the shw as of yet. A bit of crush was there too. πŸ˜†

Oh yes.. Even I cant relate myself to any of those cuz mine was quite boring n busy with studies πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† But our batch had MAXIMUM fun we could ever have πŸ˜†

Kya kya NAHI kiya OMG 🀣 I remember once during biology lab, all roll no. 1 to 8, ( my gang ) decided not to bring Frog for bisection πŸ˜†.. And we obviously got punishment even though we thought mam will let us go.. πŸ˜† And Mam told us to stand near the window .. kaan pakadke.. πŸ˜†.. And it was total 8 of us.. Der was a mango tree near the window.. It was summer season we there were lots of raw mangoes .. So what we did is, we 6 girls covered ourselves stretching our hands to the MAX.. so that teacher cant see the two other girls.. And those two girls, with a hook type rod, took 5/6 raw mangoes from tht tree 🀣🀣

When tht owner of tht tree came to our principal to complain, we thought this time pakka TC 🀣 But to our surprise our principal managed tht guy quite well.. And as a punishment, she told us to share those mangoes with all d faculties 🀣

We were the naughtiest but the laadla's of our schools πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I LOVE those days ! πŸ₯Ί
Hey all !

i think im the odd one out here...im still in school! :D

i love my school and friends...really sad to leave it next year ! :(

One more memorable thing in my school life..

Every year we have an award for 10th n 12th standard, 'Pride of the school'.. That girl has to be good in studies + disciplined and all.. Basically a nerd πŸ€“

Ours was the first batch where NOBODY deserved to get that award and they had to SKIP the category 🀣
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

One more memorable thing in my school life..

Every year we have an award for 10th n 12th standard, 'Pride of the school'.. That girl has to be good in studies + disciplined and all.. Basically a nerd πŸ€“

Ours was the first batch where NOBODY deserved to get that award and they had to SKIP the category 🀣

lol i know..i think it was the same with our batch too. we were the naughtiest batch but the most intelligent ones. Teachers loved us. πŸ˜† I too cant relate to any1 from the shw since i never was a rockstar like ginny, nor oversmart like raashi, just a bit lazy like raavi tht's it. But hell my batch had the most number of love storiesπŸ˜† ek anar 5 beemar was the case in my batch. I mean most of the boys were lattoo over a certain girlπŸ˜†And punishment!HUH? we used to have our share of fun in tht too. We were made to run the whole playground. The teacher used to punish us n there we use to have racing competitionπŸ˜† And the late latiffs use to get scaled on their RAAM PYAARIπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ammu_ShaNak

Hey all !

i think im the odd one out here...im still in school! :D

i love my school and friends...really sad to leave it next year ! :(

i am sue u too must be having sumthing to share with us. isnt it? I think we all miss our school days😳 I just cnt believe all my friends tht i use to meet n see everyday, laugh, giggle, talk abt my personal things are a thing of past since i dont get to meet them everyday now. πŸ˜­ it's like once in a blue moon. I think the friends u make during ur school days are the friends tht remain ur friends all ur life. The bonding is just so different.
Awesome post! πŸ‘

I was in all all girls convent school, where 2 even think of boys was a taboo.🀣 I remember even a girl's bro wasn't allowed 2 enter d school gate 2 pick his sis up. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

BTW co-incidently after years nd years of not being in touch wid my classmates nd in fact even not knowing how their life turned out 2 be, recently many of us found each other on, where else but fb.😊

School years r really d wonder years of our lives. BTW I hv a twin, so we were always d ones who were questioned by d curious teahers' though apart frm once, we were always in different classes nd also don't look alike. But I guess der's curiosity abt twins.πŸ˜†
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ssshhh

Awesome post! πŸ‘

I was in all all girls convent school, where 2 even think of boys was a taboo.🀣 I remember even a girl's bro wasn't allowed 2 enter d school gate 2 pick his sis up. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

BTW co-incidently after years nd years of not being in touch wid my classmates nd in fact even not knowing how their life turned out 2 be, recently many of us found each other on, where else but fb.😊

School years r really d wonder years of our lives. BTW I hv a twin, so we were always d ones who were questioned by d curious teahers' though apart frm once, we were always in different classes nd also don't look alike. But I guess der's curiosity abt twins.πŸ˜†

oh yes FB has bonded us together again but it's nt the same.😭Meeting ur friends everyday, sharring 6-8 hours of ur day wid them was a diff thing. FB can never bring those days back again. It's just so different. πŸ˜•

see every1 has something or the other to share abt their school life. ours was a co-ed so all those staring, glaring puppy eyes were thereπŸ˜†n now when we look back we laugh like crazyπŸ˜†

there were twins in my class as well. they werent identical but cute sisters were they. 
Nice thread, Choco! 

I don't think I was like any of the kids shown in the show. πŸ˜† Maybe a bit like Raavi when it comes to how she is protective about her brother and loves her family. But school wise, not really. 

But mom and her sister remind me alot of Sweety-Pinky.. except that my maasi isn't dependable on hubby or sister's advice. And both are working and have an independent careers unlike in the show. Sometimes, I wish they had shown the plight of working mothers. 😳 But their convo on the phone reminds me of the sisters in the show. And I have a maama too, so πŸ˜† But again, he's not hopeless person like LovelyπŸ˜› And maasi's hubby resembles Jeet a bit. πŸ˜† And their daughter is naughty like Raashi. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The overall sisters-brother-Naanu bonding is something I can relate with my family and they too do. All watch the show now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š 
Edited by Binge - 12 years ago