Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 16th 2012 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anandi is teaching in school when Abhishek and Asha come there. Abhishek says he wanted to see the school so he came. Anandi doesn't buy it and teases Abhishek and Asha. Abhishek feels shy.

Nandu and some school kids are playing. Some kid is playing against Nandu, all friends egg the boy to play well. Not wanting to let anybody else win, Nandu makes the other boy fall on purpose. All other kids get mad seeing this and start yelling at Nandu. The boy's parents come there and ask Nandu why he made their boy fall. Nandu defends himself that it not his fault and starts to fight with the boy again. The boy's mother gets mad and pushes Nandu who falls down. All boys scold Nandu that they won't play with him anymore and leave

Nandu cries and walks back home. Gehna and Basanth who are returning from somewhere see Nandu and ask him what happened. Nandu tells them his version of the story (that he did nothing wrong). B&G go to the boy's house and yell at the parents.

The parents at first try to tell B&G what really happened, but they are not ready to listen. They tell them that they should not have got in the middle of kids' fight. B&G keep shouting and are very rude to the parents. The father of the boy (Rameshwar) works for the haveli, so Basanth threatens him. Rameshwar gets mad and yells at Basanth, who fires him.

Nandu, B&G come home and Nandu's hand is plastered. Everyone ask what happened and Basanth tells them. Bhairav says that he should not have gotten involved as the kids would have sorted it out themselves. Basanth does not agree and tells him that Rameshwar was rude and deserves to be punished. Gehna too supports Basanth.

Basanth tells Bhairav that he fired Rameshwar. Bhairav thinks he shouldn't have done that. Anandi supports Bhairav and says that no one knows the entire truth. It could be Nandu's fault too, but by supporting him blindly, B&G have shown Nandu that he can get away with anything and B&G will support him. This makes Gehna angry and she shouts at Anandi that she is not ready to be convinced by her and that she is sure Nandu is not wrong. She indirectly hints that Nandu is HER son and that she will support him no matter what. Anandi is shocked and sad.

Precap : Anandi comes to Gehna's room and asks her to come along to the temple for Sumitra's Birthday. Basanth tells her that Nandu is hurt and neither him nor Gehna will come.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ek hungama khatam nahin hota ke ek aur shuru ho jatha hai... Basanth ans Gehna totally in the wrong
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update. 

Its sad that same mistake is being repeated in Haveli! I agree Anandi is lot younger so B&G feel agitated at hearing her advice but what bout Bhairav! I mean firing a man because his child had a fight on playground sounds too ridiculous. I don't think I'll appreciate CVs giving us another Jagya. Also, if this is to pave the way out of Gehna what about Basant...is he leaving too? Along with Nandu too? Wouldn't it be better to replace Gehna than let go of Basant and Nandu? πŸ€”
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..

CVs pls don't spoil Gahena's character!..We all know it that Gahena is intelligent..Gahena was the one who always did what is right!!..a character like gahena don't need any lecture from Anandi or Bhairon or anyone else in this world..she is not so dumb!!..so plz don't make her character like that!..πŸ˜’..she had all the ability of being a good mom..and now suddenly her character just changed!..πŸ˜•

today Anandi and Bhairon was right!..i can even take how Basant is behaving..bcoz he is short tempered i know..but Gahena!?😲..i can't take it that Gahena is behaving like that!! πŸ˜• she was not like that!!..

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monamie111

Thanks for the update..

CVs pls don't spoil Gahena's character!..We all know it that Gahena is intelligent..Gahena was the one who always did what is right!!..a character like gahena don't need any lecture from Anandi or Bhairon or anyone else in this world..she is not so dumb!!..so plz don't make her character like that!..πŸ˜’..she had all the ability of being a good mom..and now suddenly her character just changed!..πŸ˜•

today Anandi and Bhairon was right!..i can even take how Basant is behaving..bcoz he is short tempered i know..but Gahena!?😲..i can't take it that Gahena is behaving like that!! πŸ˜• she was not like that!!..

Just not acceptable. Gehna is as reasonable a character as Bhairon. She never acts impulsively and has always shown a lot of patience and wisdom. So this today is just trashing her completely.

Why do they want the whole family to break up ? Does Basant want a leave from the show too ? This is just not making any sense 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am so surprized that actually elders r fighting in front of nandu!! They are trying to prove each other wrong and showing dominance. What will he learn from those! before leap elders used to keep kid anandi,jagiya,sugna away from those situations. Many times when any tensed situation came they asked the kids to go to their room first! What happened now!

Now this issue will be dragged to panchayat and will create further fights! Dadisa jaldi aao, bache hath se niklte jarahe hain!!

Btw today nandu reminds me of chhota jagiyaπŸ˜†. Avinash was so good at those type of scenes!πŸ˜†..."how anyone can be so superior than me "...

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
The adults should have stayed out of the fight. The kids would have resolved it themselves.
Also, there was no need for Anandi to taang-adana in between. Bhairav was already reasoning with Basanth with no success, knowing how riled up they were, why should she try to lecture them.
She could have found out the real truth from other kids and then try to pacify B&G with facts. Bhashan dene ka theka le rakha hai Sarpanch bitiya
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sohans mom was wrong in pushing nandu ,basant was wrong in dismissing that childs father without inquiring about the actual fight,gehna is wrong blindly believing in nandu's innocence...anandi and bhairav tried to diffuse the situation but they could have waited til nandu was in his room..
sab ke sab nandu ke samne ladd rahe hain and he was sitting aaram se  after creating all the tamasha😳,turning total brat like jagya.....

The only people who talked sense today were the little kids on the playground who told nandu"jeethna thaa toh imaandaari se jeethna thaa naa,πŸ‘" and then walked away  boycotting him..
Sohans dad could complaint to panchayat about being dismissed and if sarpanch anandi decides in their favor their will be further rifts in the family ..πŸ€”everything will be messed up by the time dadisa returns ...
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

The adults should have stayed out of the fight. The kids would have resolved it themselves.

Also, there was no need for Anandi to taang-adana in between. Bhairav was already reasoning with Basanth with no success, knowing how riled up they were, why should she try to lecture them.
She could have found out the real truth from other kids and then try to pacify B&G with facts. Bhashan dene ka theka le rakha hai Sarpanch bitiya

Absolutely agree. 

@bold - πŸ€£ so very true. 

I am just so glad and actually I really hope CVs don't show dialogue-bazi where Gehna says anything like what would you know about motherhood, you never even were pregnant...😲  

CVs are in full force trying to ruin Gehna...I am sure theres a better way to let go of the character. πŸ€’

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.πŸ‘..A silly child dispute turned over into an adult one...most of the time kids do solve their disputes  it's only when adults get involved the matter becomes big...In real life too this kids bickerings can drive a wedge  btwn families...Desperately hope the family stays together and not split up.