Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 16/01/12

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 30

16/01/2012-Monday

Devraj Indr warns Prajapati that the asuras can anytime attack and that all the apsaras have failed in distracting  Vritrasur from  his sever penance ,no one will be able to defeat him hereafter he adds further
Prajapati then assures that Sri Hari Vishnu is with us(Dnt fear when Vishu is here ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Chandrama enters (lol this guy is too funny...๐Ÿ˜† he just enters outta nowhere and pradarshonofy's his talent) he chimes in and says that we even Mahadev by our side(with a wide smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) to which Prajapati lectures Chandrama  that he need not worry abt the Mahasabha and focus on Vasantosav (poor guys face changes  to something like that)

Chandram wanted to ask something about the Vasantotsav ,but Prajapati cuts him in middle and says that he has given Chandrama the whole responsiblily if Vasantosava and he doesn't wish to talk on the thing further.
(tch tch Prajapati  u need to get a life man..he needs to take some lesson on how-to-be-an adarsh-FIL๐Ÿ˜†)
Prajapati assures Devraj that he need not be insecure abt anything and his safety is his Prajapti's responsibility

They all get ready to proceed for Mahamadal's journey..Sati informs that she has arranged everything for the Mahamandal..,Prajapati is happy that Sati never forgets her duty for her father.

Everyone Prajapati,Maharishi Brigu etc stand in line and there respective spouses take there arti for the Journey-Mahasabha.
Sati sees Indr is worried (there goes our Face reader..she always knows how is worried or upset๐Ÿ˜ณ)about something and asks him whats the matter..But Indr manages to cover things up sayin that when Prajapati  is at our side we need not worry (poor guy is already scared๐Ÿ˜†)

(Now goes the googly)
Prajapati turn towards Chandrama and says that The Vasantotsava is his duty , it will be unacceptable would be his responsibility if anything unpleasant occurs  ..Chandu is no sacred,but both Chandrma &  Rohini ensure Prajapti that nothing of that sort would take place .

At KAilasha...Nandi is dusting up Mahadev's seat
He is continuously weeping cause of Mahadev's Phatkaar..Pryt sees this and ask him about the same,to which Nandi asks him to stay away as it would hurt him more.
Nandi repents that he had hurt an upset Mahadev,to which Prayat replies that Mahadev must have been forgotten about it .

Nandi fears that Mahadev would build distance from him and worst if he gives up where would he go..he wouldn't stay a minute away from Mahadev poor Nandi sobs n sobs harder
But Mahadev listens to all this

Everyone is braced up for the Vasantotsav
Madnika calls fro Sati and Sati makes her presence the next moment'

Prasuti asks Madnika to conduct the competition

Madnika announces taht the first round is gonna be something Melodies
She calls out for Chandrama who happens to be the master of 64 kalas -to sing

Chandrama then states that he always sings with his partner Everybodu look at Revthi and Chandra comes near hear..but invites Rohini instead who is standing next to her. (poor thing)
Sati tries to pacify Revthi

Chandrama and Rohini star there duet again(Again..๐Ÿ˜• looks like all the Chandu-Rohini Duets are in my fate๐Ÿคฃ)
So they now walk up the stage hand -in- hand๐Ÿ˜ณ

(Again the Chandrama mere manka..lalla music plays at the back..OMG dnt tell me they are gonna sing this song here..couldn't catch up wid the epyy actually )

The Classical Dancers start dancing..

Nahiii *palm on my ears* its the same song..ok ok Im not gonna sing it this time..i remember the last time i sang everybody ran away๐Ÿ˜†

Rohini sings wid uttmost lab holding Chandrama's hand.Lolz they start there dancing session again๐Ÿ˜•
Where on the other hand Revthi is sad and Sati feels for her.

The song finishes and is liked by everyone
Madinika requests Khyati,Aditi and Revthi to sing,but Khayti feels that after such Roomanticc and awesome (she feels that๐Ÿ˜‰.)song there si nothing left to sing..to which Aditi motivates them to sing along

Now Three of them attack the stage..Aditi and Khyati sing a very Lovely song purely dedicated to Vasantritu..Prasuti is sidelined

Everybody enjoys the song...especially Sati...

Madnika's eyes are always on a enthralled Sati..who is taken by the melodies music.
Ayyo poor Revthi  is like tryin her best not to break..she bravely sings the Virha(separation ) kinda song
Chandrma is feeling Guilty ๐Ÿ˜•

(Omg this one is too good) Even Sati is envisioning ant Maahdev and events with him at that Forest Consort

Revthi is done with her song..everybody appreciates her song We see Madnika wearing a mischievous n evil smile...looks like she has a plan

She says that its now the turn of my favorite one..Sati it is
She insists Sati to sing
Sati to avoid the situation says that everyone is singing in pairs how can she sing...(we have a wise Madnika at hand) Madnika says that its ok u can think of someone in ua mind and sing ..SAti smiles at the idea ,but Madnika warns her subtly that the secret shouldn't get out in the song..which Sati has been hiding from Madnika

At the kalash As Nandi turns to leave Mahadev stops him and aks that why is he sobbing for..But Nandi doesn't replies
Mahadev ask him again

Nandi then answers that those are the tears of repentance ..
Mahadev explains that asking quests is not bad,but which quest is to be asked has to be taken in mind..The Quests which weaken us or those which free us from sadness...you are very dear to me and my love is not bind by any condition

I only feel to serve you all the time ...every moment i would want to serve you till the moment Mata SAti arrives here..NAndi cries (There u go,...Jo baat nai karni thee wahee kardee)๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mahadev is in his serious expression

Nandi realizes about the words he just spoke  and gestures to forgive him...(better Damage control keliyee)
Mahadev tells that his Excess love n care sometimes annoys him

Mahadev now counters that
What would he do if had to get Separated from mahadev?

Poor Nandi is like heart broken..and utters that Mahadev is upset with him and the Lord doesn't  want him to be around...aww poor Nandi weeps badly
saying that Mahadev no longer loves him and goes from there sobbing

Shiva as always gives this calm expression

Precap:

Madnika shouts at Sati

Guess what?
Sati has acknowledged her liking for Mahadev and she confesses that to Madnika
"Sati you cannot Love Mahadev"Madnika cries.."This is gonna reap dangerous consequences do you realize "she continues.
Sati is like sacred

Thanks for reading
Pardon me if i have used any word which shouldn't be for the mytho thing

No Offenses Meant

Have a nice time
Regards

Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
Thanks!

poor nandi! Naradji adds fuel to the fire ๐Ÿ˜† and poor Nandi has to suffer!

I added the Ritu Vasant song from today on the Audio thread!

Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update.. feel bad for Revathi.. Chandrama is being so  uncaring and unmoved .
Ahh finally a confession from Sati. Madanika doesnt sound too happy lol.

Thanx
Thanks Sia๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ironical ...The utterance by Madanika turns into a prediction...Sati indeed gets burnt...I loved the songs..but Rohini is pakaoing big time...๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the update Sia๐Ÿ˜Š

Chandra displays his love for Rohini only, he is going to be in trouble, as it is Daksh has warned him.
The facial expressions of sati, madnika, daksh prajapati are excellent. 
I think dat revathi is more beautiful than rohini ...
Rohini z so wierd...
I mean she never lets revathi do anyting...