WU-16thJAN'12-SINAL Fight,ViRa Comedy Circus

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai ðŸ˜Š,

Thanks for the Nice Update...😊

With respect to SiNal it was a serious epi ignoring raveena and vikram's part,

But with your statement and reason for Ishani's laugh or smile you had me in splits.
Still I  was 🤣  😆...You emoticon and statement rocked, still couldn't control 😆 whenever i read it...
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Hai ðŸ˜Š,

Thanks for the Nice Update...😊
With respect to SiNal it was a serious epi ignoring raveena and vikram's part,I expected much worser epi today but it was okay epi though it was serious one

But with your statement and reason for Ishani's laugh or smile you had me in splits.
Still I  was 🤣  😆...You emoticon and statement rocked, still couldn't control 😆 whenever i read it...😆i observed Ishani twice,she was giggling looking at witcha while all others(including Anokhi) were serious😆,so she must have seen something funny in Witcha's face🤣

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

i observed Ishani twice,she was giggling looking at witcha while all others(including Anokhi) were serious😆,so she must have seen something funny in Witcha's face🤣

Even i saw her giggled...But didnt thought of this reason...So true ...🤣  🤣

And yes it was a better epi today...
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update sahasra. i loved the emotions you have used in today's update. My favorites are, the one where Kunal tells Siddhi not to talk to him😆, the google search one, of-course the chudail with the funny wig, and finally Kunal rejecting lizard's ride offer🤣 🤣 🤣

Actually they are all very nice, but the ones I mentioned above are the exceptional ones. I am sad about Sinal's fight and want them to kiss and make up as soon as possible as I can't see them apart😔😒. I feel bad for Siddhi, but glad that Seema is there to help her😃
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks for the update sahasra. i loved the emotions you have used in today's update. My favorites are, the one where Kunal tells Siddhi not to talk to him😆, the google search one, of-course the chudail with the funny wig, and finally Kunal rejecting lizard's ride offer🤣 🤣 🤣

Thanks dear,that wig emot was really funny😆

Actually they are all very nice, but the ones I mentioned above are the exceptional ones. I am sad about Sinal's fight and want them to kiss and make up as soon as possible as I can't see them apart😔😒. I feel bad for Siddhi, but glad that Seema is there to help her😃They'll patch up soon dear,you know we were thinking na how'll she shed her shyness in front of him n express her feelings to him,here comes the beginning,with Seema's help now she'll start working on their relation.

-Rani thumbnail
Thanks dear,that wig emot was really funny😆 Indeed it's the funniest one. I hope sometimes Mona should visit our forum and sees how much we despise her and how we depict her even in animation😆😆😆 Woh toh mar hi jayegi shock se😲

They'll patch up soon dear,you know we were thinking na how'll she shed her shyness in front of him n express her feelings to him,here comes the beginning,with Seema's help now she'll start working on their relation. - I don't know why, but I don't seem to have as much patience as you guys and getting really very irritated with witcha crap. I want her out of sinal lives😡
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Indeed it's the funniest one. I hope sometimes Mona should visit our forum and sees how much we despise her and how we depict her even in animation😆😆😆 Woh toh mar hi jayegi shock se😲🤣
🤣
I don't know why, but I don't seem to have as much patience as you guys and getting really very irritated with witcha crap. I want her out of sinal lives😡

When we have waited for so many months that too bearing even more torturous epis(of Witcha's) than the ones we are having now,why not some more days,Actually the story is moving now and i'm sure they are gonna show sinal love track beautifully.Witcha will be thrown out of sinal's life soon,just have a li'l more patience(if not for the show atleast for me😉).
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice emoticons. witcha emoticon is very funny.it got me in to splits.
ya when sinal kick(witcha) start their love story it's like 1942 a lovestory 😆
-Rani thumbnail
When we have waited for so many months that too bearing even more torturous epis(of Witcha's) than the ones we are having now,why not some more days,Actually the story is moving now and i'm sure they are gonna show sinal love track beautifully.Witcha will be thrown out of sinal's life soon,just have a li'l more patience(if not for the show atleast for me😉).
[/QUOTE]

I have no other choice, but to have patience I guess😆😆 because I can't stop watching the show and as you said since we have tolerated the worst, I can wait little longer for the sinal love track😉. thanks for the words of encouragement sahsra. Mai toh sachchi witcha crap se itana fed up ho gayee hoon ki main bata bhi nahi sakati😡. After this show, I will never watch any other soap unless It starts Sammy again because I can't take this mental torture of negative casts ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† that too with our loving Sammy😳