16/01/2012 wu home sweet home

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with the update for today uff such a boring and slow moving epi πŸ₯±here goes the update

all the singhaniya's step back in the house and look around they first put the tulsi plant out and pray then they go in there mandir and pray, then everyone comes down and starts cleaning and talking things of with yrkkh bg music playing then its shown each couple go in there room and look around and clean and they all smile and come downstairs. akshara puts her handprints where she put them before leaving house and says that time i was sure we would be returning back natik says now we wont leave our house again, everyone back in the house natik says we will celebrate dadaji's birthday grandly everyone agrees dadaji says no you have forgotton someone else is going to come on my birthday we will celebrate it simple and its not my age for birthdays rb says i know munna you all want to celebrate this hapiness we will do it another time akshara says dadaji's bday dosnt come all the time we should have a small gathering with only family members and celebrate the kite festivle (sorry guys i didnt catch the name and i dont know it either 😳) everyone agrees. @meshwari's vishambar informs everyone about this they all are happy rj says but akshara's delivery date is tomorow varsha says when the baby needs to come it will come and if it comes tomorow its an auspicious day and i will feed her loads of laddu's rj says whenever the phone rings i am waiting eagerly that its from akshara. dadi says to rj keep your shoes on tomorow she goes why dadi says that in your tension you might run without any shoes on all laugh.

@ss: bhabhima and g3 are working in the kitchen where they dont rem where the stuff is due to the change bhabhima says when we were in that house we used to rem this kitchen now in this house we are rem that memory's dont go away all come to eat they ask where is akshara natik says that she was tierd ma fed her early and she went sleep, he says i have invited everyone rb says that have you booked the hospital room (😲rb talking on the dining table he should be concetrating eating πŸ˜†) natik says yes i have dadaji says fill the petrol in the car he says ok, dadaji says have you took money out he says i have credit card dadaji says take money out its better you never know when credit cards dont work, g3 says i will do the preps for akshara as we will have to rush her to the hospital bhabhima says its a happy moment but you also feel scared too poor natik looks nervous and rb only notices (poor munna was already nervous jokers made it worse 🀒)outside rb talks to natik he says i know you are scared and nervous for your child and wife and want to be there for them everyone gets nervous at this time but you have to have courage because when the time is near you have to forget all your nervouness and fear as akshara will only get courage from you ends on natik face (🀣what did g3 feed rb his brain cells started working really great advice from his side)

Precap: bhabhima and g3 are scaring akshara with the pregnancy talks and poor akshi is crying

really slow moving epi the two jokers wont change scaring poor akshi like that when they know she is already nervous 🀒 i hope they dont drag full week full of the jokers nonsense and crap  plz cv show the baby come soon

sorry for any spelling or grammer mistake
dont forget to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
Thanks for the nice update. After seeing promo am expecting twins. So impatient to see what CVs make of babies.
thanks for the lovely update Mariam 😊
the episode was real slow but nyc 😊
this is for πŸ‘ rb... today probably the first time he acted like a dad...but the two jokers they really need to grow up? 🀒 such a useless ladies 😑 poor akshi... she is really scared and nervous cuz of their useless talk.. Edited by _Amina_ - 12 years ago
Thanks mariam for the beautiful update for the boring slow episodeπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘. These oldies ...Omg what to say about them such a tension and primitive parties creating so many mess in naksh lives.Need to change their mentality.😑.

Being an elders and mothers...😑How should they should react towards this kind of situation caused? Panic attacks during pregnancy are more common than akshi might think. An expectant mother like akshi might have anxiety because of the excitement of having a new baby. These oldies are giving too many advices will make the situation worse  rather than helping her. This happens commonly among women who are pregnant for the first time and have fear of the unknown.
Waiting for naitik's support during akshi's pregnancy.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
thanks for the update mariam
i liked the epi especially the last part converstion b/w rb n naitik
thanx 4 d update mariam
ye do jokers kabhi koi dhang ka kaam nhi karenge
thank you mariam for the update.

let us hope that the story moves forward a bit faster. nice to see them back in their house.

and akshara will be well supported by naitik. he will be a responsible husband and father. rajbhanna's guidance to his son today was very good!