Remix- 13th April 2005

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Sonia pushes Sumeet in the pool when he refuses to say sorry to her. I dont know what he really said to annoy her that much!πŸ˜‰Ashi goes to meet Yamini to find out why she was hiding from Yuvi's Dad and finally gets to know that Yamini knew Yuvi's Dad. Yuvi is in great trouble cause Ashi sent him to the laundry room where he got caught by the members of Black Gang. Poor Yuvi is hanged upside down. He is really angry with Ashi and calls her up when he finally escapes. He asks her to come back to school but Ashi as usual refuses. Sumeet is still fuming at being thrown in the pool by SoniaπŸ˜† and decides to find Tia so that he could drop her to school. Tia is still sitting thinking about Ranveer when he reaches. Ranveer offers to drop Tia and then when they're alone ,says sorry. Tia tells him that she loves him no matter what and nothing's gonna change that. How cute!😊 

At school, Aman has a talk with Manmeet's Dad and is informed that the band will have to play tonight! Aman then remembers that they still have to decide on the name. He goes in search of the members and finds Tia and Ranveer. Ranveer decides to go and find Ashi whereas Aman goes in search of Yuvi. Varun finds out that Ashi only brought him along cause she didnt want him to meet the members of Black Gang and land into trouble. He is very angry and walks out, leaving a shocked Ashi behind. Yuvi is ready with a trap for Ashi but just when the plan was going to succeed, Aman reaches there and tells Ashi about the band and the meeting in the shed. She goes with him and Yuvi stamps his foot. Better luck next time, Yuvi!πŸ˜† Well, they all get together to find a name and when they can't decide for hours, Aman asks them to write a name on a chit. Tia, Pree and Meher get together to find a name and finally decide on 'Pink Bunnies'! Yuck! Anvesha, Vrinda and MP decide on 'Pigeon Headophobia'! Thumbs down again. Ranveer, Varun and Aman decide on 'Ret'. Nice but I dont think that suits the band! Yuvi, Nakool and Sid decide on 'Cool Zone' , maybe. Am not quite sure! Well, they all put their names in a bowl and Aman takes one chit out. Wonder whose name is chosen...

Sorry, guys if I missed anything out and now that I come to think of it, I did! Well, Aman and Vrinda are together again. Great na! If I still missed anything out, please mention that in the replies. I think the band's name is going to be 'REMIX' but still let's see whose name comes out of the bowl. Lol, I hope its not Tia's! Pink Bunnies indeed!πŸ˜†

Edited by pretty_woman - 18 years ago
Posted: 18 years ago

Thanks for the update ...!

I missed it... ;-(

will try to catch the retelecast on saturday.

thanks,

Abhita