Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Announcement regarding Game Threads - See page 2

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello All,

This announcement is regarding Games thread all around the SNS Forum.
We have sooo many games running these days and it seems like due to which other discussion topics are being moved to next pages. So I m moving all the games from SNS Forum to Games Section in IF.
Here is the link for Games Forum:
http://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=27

Later we will discuss abt Game of the Week thread where anyone of u can volunteer to post a game every week.

Any Queries...Do Let Me Know.

SNS Dev Team
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please don't do that, as we are only playing forum games whilst we wait for the episode to start, when the episode is aired we then participate in discussions about the episode, afterwards in the evening or night we play the games.

Besides the most important reason why the games should be on this forum is there increase our activity of the Saath Nibhana Saathiya Forum. Activity is a parameter for ranking. If you noticed ever since we have been playing games our Activity parameter has been good.

We will all keep in mind that we want the episode discussions to be on the first page, for the hours around the time the episode is aired and a few hours after that.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ya i agree because of so many games this time the forum members are more involved in playing games rather than disussing about the show...ya i agree it is involved in increasing the activity in the forum...but some measures to be taken to have more discussion on SNS...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please dont put everything in one thread. The games will help us to increase activity on the forum.
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kindly make the Episode Discussion Topics as Sticky so that it can remain in first page..

Playing Games will increase the activity in the Forum

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i agree with Nafisa_blossoms, vibz88 and PN_luvs_arjun
Playing Games will increase the activity in the Forum
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't agree with moving the game threads to a different forum. I mean I only sometimes play them to keep me busy while I wait for a reply on a thread or to take my mind of a discussion. Its a way to relax but still be active on the forum. So why take them away? Every forum has its games threads. They help to keep the forum active, which is needed to increase the ranks and is a fun thing to do. We have a lot of games, which only revolve around SNS so moving them to a general game forum won't do and would put me off playing them completely.

I am grateful that you are trying your best to keep the forum clean but the game threads only move the active discussion threads to the second page, which I always check and they are not being overly used at the most active discussion time (if that makes sense to you)

So please reconsider your dicision. Thanks for the attention 😊
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no please don't remove the games.. they keep the forum active... pls 😔
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I heard that games should be opened whilse mods approval for games of week, that wat happens in other forumsss. Sadhli clear my dount..
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Guys hold on.
Do u think keeping a forum active on the basis of Active Games thread is correct. Why ?
This is nt a games section which should be active by the people who are joing to play the games here rather than interested in discussing abt SNS.
and there can be only one thread of games for a week.

Other than that if u all want to do a timepass by playing games it can still be done in games section.