Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hasan Zaidi on being an inspector in reel life...

Monday, April 02, 2012 | 10:47:35 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Hasan Zaidi on being an inspector in reel life...

Hasan Zaidi talks to Tellybuzz about his experience on being an inspector in reel life…

Sometimes people tend to confuse reel characters with the real ones. Such is the case with Hasan Zaidi who faces an identity crisis by his fans who recently misinterpreted Hasan's image of inspector Gautam in reel life as inspector in real life.

Hasan Zaidi shares his experience on being an inspector Gautam in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath with the Tellybuzz by saying, "During the shoots I am dressed in a uniform of an inspector but that image of being an inspector is affected in real life as well. People recognize me as a real inspector when I go to any place for the shooting of my show. While on the shoots wherever I go they tend to misidentify me as a real inspector in that uniform".

"But essaying an inspector is a true honour and I am happy that people recognise me as inspector Gautam rather than Hasan, which means my character of Inspector Gautam has well received by the audience,"adds Hasan merrily.

On this note it is clear that TV characters create an impact over the audience and their connection with the audience is such that an identity crisis is possible.

Reporter and Author: Dhrithi Gulvadi

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dejected Madhura quits the show

Unhappy with her track,actress Madhura Naik approaches CINTAA to intervene

Neha Maheshwri Bhagat

She was signed on as the protagonist of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath,but Madhura Naik was in for a rude shock when she realised that her track was going nowhere for a long time.Failing to yeild any response from the production house,the actress approached Cine & TV Artistes Association (CINTAA) to look into the matter.An infuriated Madhura says,Initially,they wanted to kill my character but then they made it slip into a coma to recover later.Then they abruptly decided to infuse a love triangle between me and two male cops.They wanted the show to become like CID.I finally called them to figure out about my track but the creative head of the show snapped at me.She told me that I didnt deserve to be informed about my upcoming track.I had blocked 25 days for the show out of which only five to 10 days were being utilised.The creative head finally told me that they are ending my track but refused to put it on paper when I requested them to do so.I finally approached CINTAA yesterday and I have been allowed to take up other projects.

UPSET: MADHURA NAIK
Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Madhura Naik "I am a free soul"

Tellybuzz in talks with Madhura Naik who was honest and speedy with her answers...

Madhura Naik in one sentence?

'I am a free soul'.

If you sit back and recollect your childhood memory - Which ones pop into your head?

Childhood memory takes me back to Bahrain island. The time I was on that island, I miss it as I lived half of my, life there. The days are unforgettable and I walk with its memory and days to be cherished.

An exotic location you would like to retire and why?

Definitely some island. A nice and tropical place like Maldives.

A reel life character which you like and if given a chance to portray it In real life then who would it be? Why?

Aah, Bella from Twilight. I like her character and the way she portrays it. Why because I love vampires(laughs).

Fashion to you is?

Fashion is something which makes you feel comfortable in whatever you wear and also which is elegant and simple. I believe in simplicity(smiles).

Life without a cell phone?

Well I have two things to say both good and bad. Life without a cell would be a bit slower and probably would have much more time for other different things rather than hanging on to the phone always(laughs). There would be no disturbance at all. But yea definitely I would feel very handicapped as it stands as a vital organ in life now.

Any worst experience in life which is unforgettable?

I have quite a few experiences which are unforgettable. I would like to share one though: Recently I went South East Asia, there I went to an island where I went snorkelling. I did not realize that I was a Shark bay and I saw some sharks too. I was very scared looking at them and definitely it stands one of the shocking and unforgettable memory ever.

Do you believe in making rules in your life?

No, I do not believe IN making rules in life but i believe in breaking them.

What kind of human are you in real life?

I  am a very chilled out person in life. Very straight forward and I like to take things very positive in life. I love traveling, art, singing and dancing. I am very patient too and rest I guess my fans do know(smiles).

How did acting happen to you?

Well I was studying for my MBA exam, where one producer of Shael(singer) spotted me and he approached me for his music album and from there started the journey. Wherein Tellywood journey started from Ekta Kapoor's serial in which I was acting.

Craziest fan encounter?

Yes I did have a crazy fan encounter. There was a school girl who was a crazy fan of me and my serial and when she came to know that the serial is going off-air she started sending me mails that she will commit suicide if the show goes off-air. She sent me end number of mails and used to be very active on the net. Crazy is the word for her.

Where you see yourself 20years from now?

I see myself married to a handsome guy who will have a beautiful mansion with my two cute little kids.

A role which you wish to play and why?

I would love to play realistic roles - The roles which depict the situation of our country.

The strategy which you follow in life?

'Live life to your fullest'.

Minionite thumbnail

Tabrez Khan in Hum Ne Li Hai ' Shapath

Actor, Tabrez Khan who was last seen in the CID episode which featured Aamir Khan, will soon be seen in Hum Ne Li Hai ' Shapath on Life OK (Fireworks Productions).

As per a reliable source, Tabrez will be seen as Baccha Ustaad. The story is based on honor killing, an issue of concern in North India.

Tabrez will be seen as an influential villager who will also be involved in the misdoings.

The actor confirmed the development and said, "I took up this episodic as I found this character very interesting."

This particular sequence will air this weekend.

Source: Rival Site

Edited by Shreya_luvs - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Jatin Shah in Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shapath

Jatin Shah

Jatin Shah, of Kasturi fame, will be seen in an episodic of Fireworks Productions'Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shapath on Life OK.

As per a reliable source, this particular story is about a DJ who fakes his death to get rid of his debts. This is when the Shapath team comes into the picture.

Jatin, who will play the friend of this DJ, is held responsible for the latter's death.

Confirming his entry, Jatin said, "Yes, I am part of an episodic of this show and my character is that of a nice guy."

This particular episodic will air sometime next week.

Source: TC

Minionite thumbnail
Ali Mercchant and Puneet Vashisht in Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shapath
Ali Mercchant and Puneet Vashisht

Ali Mercchant (Bigg Boss and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai fame) and Puneet Vashisht of Zee TV's Jhansi Ki Rani will be seen in two different episodics of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath (Fireworks Productions).

As per a reliable source, Ali will be seen playing a double role (of two brothers) and the story will revolve around the lives of two. On the other hand Punnet, in another episodic, will be seen as a scientist who will create a chemical formula that will make him go invisible.

Both the stories will involve a crime that will be solved by the Shapath team.

Ali confirmed his entry and said, "I am playing a double role for the first time and one of my characters is more like that of Hrithik Roshan in Dhoom 2. You will see me doing a lot of stunts."

Puneet remained unavailable.

Minionite thumbnail

Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath to go through a relaunch in February; to be rechristened Shapath - The Undercover Cops

Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath, produced by Fireworks Productions will be relaunched in a big way very soon. The show titled Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath will be rechristened apparently to Shapath – The Undercover Cops and the tentative date fixed for this major development is 23 February.

But even before the revamp happens, the creative team will be coming up with a series of larger-than-life glossy story lines that will keep the viewers glued to the episodes. These episodes will air from 26 January to 17 February. In addition to this, patriotic fervor will be created in the Republic Day Special episode in which Senior Inspector Samrat, essayed by Dakssh Ajit Singh will die (Tellychakkar.comhas already reported about Dakssh's exit) and the undercover cops will have to save the city from a major threat.

Amongst the story lines that have been developed as special episodes, one interesting concept is that of an invisible man who can be seen only in water. There is also one story being worked based on Doom's day, wherein a guy is upset that the world did not come to an end as suggested by many. So he manipulates things and tries to pose a problem to the entire mankind. There is yet another story featuring Ali Mercchant in a double role that has an interesting and unique plot.

The team of Shapath will also be shooting an extensive schedule in Gujarat very soon which will again have a uniquely presented story.

We tried contacting Producer B. P. Singh, but could not get through to him.

Watch this space for more developments on Shapath..

Minionite thumbnail
Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath to change Shapath – The Undercover Cops!

Makeover seems to be in thing this New Year as one or the other show on the small screen is heading towards some creative changes. And the latest one joining the list happens to be Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapathproduced by Fireworks Productions.

It has been heard from sources that show will be re -launched in a big way very soon. Title of the show will be rechristened to Shapath – The Undercover Cops and the tentative date fixed for this major development is 23 February.

Before the makeover happens, the show will even witness some major changes in the storyline to keep the interest of viewers alive. These episodes will air from 26 January to 17 February. In addition to this, patriotic fervor will be created in the Republic Day Special episode in which Senior Inspector Samrat, essayed by Dakssh Ajit Singh will die and the undercover cops will have to save the city from a major threat.

The show will include some interesting concept amongst which one is that of an invisible man who can be seen only in water. There is also one story being worked based on Doom's day, wherein a guy is upset that the world did not come to an end as suggested by many. So he manipulates things and tries to pose a problem to the entire mankind. There is yet another story featuring Ali Mercchant in a double role that has an interesting and unique plot.

Hope the changes get accepted!

Minionite thumbnail
Imran Khan plays news baron in an episodic of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath
Imran Khan

Imran Khan, who was last seen in I Luv My India and was recently in news for doing an episodic of Fear Files, will be seen in an episodic of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath (Fireworks Productions).

As per a reliable source, the actor will be seen playing a news baron. It so happens that his publication will print a fake story which will create a chaos among the masses. Thus, to handle the situation and get into the depth of the story, the Shapath team will come into the picture.

Imran has already shot for this episodic and it should be aired sometime soon.

We tried contacting Imran; however he remained unavailable for comment.