Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Manoj Bajpayee on Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Manoj Bajpayee on Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Actor Manoj Bajpayee, who was quite active onthe small screen before making it big in filmdom, will again be seen in a special episode of TV series "Hum Ne Li-Hai Shapath".

"Shooting for an episode of series '... Shapath' where my character from 'Special Chabbis' will feature," the 43-year-old tweeted.

The series comes on Life OK and when approached, the channel confirmed the news to IANS.

In the beginning of his career, Manoj worked in Tigmanshu Dhulia's TV series "Hum Bambai Nahin Jayenge" and "Swaabhimaan" and after the success of "Satya", he shifted his focus to the big screen.

Last year, he was seen in much appreciated films like Anurag Kashyap's crime thriller "Gangs of Wasseypur", Prakash Jha's"Chakravyuh" about Maoists problem in the country, and historical drama "Chittagong".

Manoj is playing a CBI agent in his forthcoming film " Special Chabbis".

The heist drama directed by Neeraj Pandey, also stars Akshay Kumarand Anupam Kher in the key roles. Kajal Aggarwal and Jimmy Shergillare also part of the impressive cast.

The film releases Feb 8.
Minionite thumbnail
I've great respect for TV actors, technicians: Manoj Bajpayee

Manoj Bajpayee, who will be seen promoting his forthcoming film " Special Chabbis" on TV show" Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath", says he has huge respect for small screen actors and technicians.

He admits that they work harder than people inthe film world.

"TV actors work hard - from morning to night because they have deadlines to meet. So I have great respect for all the television actors and technicians. Film people don't work as hard as them," the 43-year-old said here Sunday on the sets of the show.

In the beginning of his career, Manoj worked in Tigmanshu Dhulia's TV series "Hum Bambai Nahin Jayenge" and "Swaabhimaan". He shifted focus to the silver screen after the success of the movie " Satya".

"It felt like coming back to my serial world. They work everyday whilefilm people do two to three films a year and are free at other times," Manoj said.

In his new movie "Special Chabbis", directed by Neeraj Pandey, Manoj plays a CBI officer.

Talking about his preparation for the role, he said: "I have a few friends in CBI, I got to know a few things from them. Besides, there was Neeraj Pandey's research work which I used in this film."

"Special Chabbis" also features Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher, Jimmy Shergill and Kajal Aggarwal. It is slated to release Feb 8.
Minionite thumbnail

Manoj Bajpai solves a jewellery heist along with the cops in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath

Manoj Bajpai

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath (produced by Fireworks Productions) will see a special episode this Sunday (3 February 2013) which will feature the two main leads of the movie Special Chabbis, Manoj Bajpai and Akshay Kumar. But here's the twist!! While Manoj Bajpai shot for the episode, Akshay Kumar's scenes from the movie have been used in the episode.

The story will revolve around one such jewellery heist. The cops of Shapath will go on a hunt to nab the thief while Manoj Bajpai (who comes in with the screen name in the movie CBI officer Wasim Khan) gives them few leads to nail the culprit. Scenes from the movie where Akshay Kumar who essays the role of Ajay Singh will be mistaken by Wasim to be the culprit, have been used in the episode. As the story moves on, Wasim will get to know that the thief is somebody else. With this their mission to get to the real culprit will start.

We hear that Manoj Bajpai, the disciplined and versatile actor shared a great camaraderie on the sets of Shapath. He will be seen in as many as five scenes which includes a high-voltage fight sequence too.

When contacted, Aamir Dalvi who essays the role of Senior Inspector Kavi in Shapath says, "It was great pleasure shooting with Manoj Bajpai. He was very friendly and easy going on the sets. In fact, I had few action sequences with him, and enjoyed every bit of the shoot."

Catch this interesting chase with Manoj Bajpai on Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath..

Minionite thumbnail

I've great respect for TV actors, technicians: Manoj Bajpai

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 | 1:10:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments
I've great respect for TV actors, technicians: Manoj Bajpai

Manoj Bajpai, who will be seen promoting his forthcoming film "Special Chabbis" on TV show "Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath", says he has huge respect for small screen actors and technicians. He admits that they work harder than people in

Manoj Bajpai, who will be seen promoting his forthcoming film "Special Chabbis" on TV show "Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath", says he has huge respect for small screen actors and technicians. He admits that they work harder than people in the film world.

"TV actors work hard - from morning to night because they have deadlines to meet. So I have great respect for all the television actors and technicians. Film people don't work as hard as them," the 43-year-old said here Sunday on the sets of the show.

In the beginning of his career, Manoj worked in Tigmanshu Dhulia's TV series "Hum Bambai Nahin Jayenge" and "Swaabhimaan". He shifted focus to the silver screen after the success of the movie "Satya".

"It felt like coming back to my serial world. They work everyday while film people do two to three films a year and are free at other times," Manoj said.

In his new movie "Special Chabbis", directed by Neeraj Pandey, Manoj plays a CBI officer.

Talking about his preparation for the role, he said: "I have a few friends in CBI, I got to know a few things from them. Besides, there was Neeraj Pandey's research work which I used in this film."

"Special Chabbis" also features Akshay KumarAnupam KherJimmy Shergill and Kajal Aggarwal. It is slated to release Feb 8.

Minionite thumbnail
Manoj Bajpayee returns to TV

Actor Manoj Bajpayee, who was quite active on the small screen before making it big in filmdom, will again be seen in a special episode of TV series sHum Ne Li-Hai Shapath. 

"Shooting for an episode of series Shapath where my character from Special Chabbis will feature," the 43-year-old 
tweeted. The series comes on Life OK and when approached, the channel confirmed the news to IANS. 

In the beginning of his career, Manoj worked in Tigmanshu Dhulia's TV series Hum Bambai Nahin Jayenge and Swaabhimaan and after the success of Satya, he shifted his focus to the big screen. 

Last year, he was seen in much appreciated films like Anurag Kashyap's crime thriller Gangs of Wasseypur, Prakash Jha's Chakravyuh about Maoists problem in the country, and historical drama Chittagong. 

Manoj is playing a CBI agent in his forthcoming film Special Chabbis. The heist drama directed by Neeraj Pandey, also stars Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher in the key roles. Kajal Aggarwal and Jimmy Shergill are also part of the impressive cast. 

The film releases February 8.
Minionite thumbnail

Manoj Bajpayee, who will be seen promoting his forthcoming film Special Chabbis on TV show Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath, says he has huge respect for small screen actors and technicians. He admits that they work harder than people in the film world. 

"TV actors work hard - from morning to night 
because they have deadlines to meet. So I have great respect for all the television actors and technicians. Film people don't work as hard as them," the 43-year-old said here Sunday on the sets of the show. 

In the beginning of his career, Manoj Bajpayee worked in Tigmanshu Dhulia's TV series Hum Bambai Nahin Jayenge and Swaabhimaan. He shifted focus to the silver screen after the success of the movie Satya. "It felt like coming back to my serial world. They work everyday while film people do two to three films a year and are free at other times," Manoj said. 

In his new movie Special Chabbis, directed by Neeraj Pandey, Manoj plays a CBI officer. Talking about his preparation for the role, he said: "I have a few friends in CBI, I got to know a few things from them. Besides, there was Neeraj Pandey's research work which I used in this film." 

Special Chabbis also features Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher, Jimmy Shergill and Kajal Aggarwal. It is slated to release on February 8.
Minionite thumbnail

Daksh Ajit Singh to enter Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Daksh Ajit Singh who was last seen in Life OK's Humne Li Hai Shapath is now all set to enter Sony Entertainment Television's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge (Director's Kut).

In Kuch Toh...he will be seen playing the role of Daksh, a rich man. In the long run, he will develop feelings for Dr Nidhi (Kritika Kamra). So viewers can expect a love triangle track between Dr Nidhi, Daksh and Dr Ashutosh (Sharad Kelkar).

Daksh has begun shooting from today (3 February 2013).

We got in touch with Daksh but he refused to comment.

Minionite thumbnail
Itishree Singh in Hum Ne Li Hai…Shapath

Itishree Singh in Hum Ne Li Hai…Shapath

After roping in Bollywood actor Manoj Bajpai for their celebrity special episode, Fireworks' Production's Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath on Life OK is all geared up for yet another interesting episode. 

TV actor Itishree Singh has been roped in to playa pivotal role in the episode. 

Sources inform that the episode will revolve around a prostitute Bijlee to be played by Itishree Singh and will be about a murder mystery. The actress will also be seen doing a raunchy item number on Bidi Jai lele from Omkara in the episode. The shooting for the episode has already been done and it is expected to on-air around 17 February 2013. 

When contacted, Itishree said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it is a very interesting role but I can't comment anything on this." 
Minionite thumbnail

Sarwar Ahuja turns into an invisible man for an episodic of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath

Sarwar Ahuja

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath (produced by Fireworks Productions) is churning out interesting concepts that involve high-intensity techniques with great camera and direction work.

One such story is where a scientist creates a chemical formula that would make him invisible. However, his life goes through a lot of turmoil including the death of his wife who is in labour. All this frustrates the man and when he dies, he leaves the gadget behind that will make a person invisible. As reported by various sections of the media, the role of the scientist will be played by Puneet Vashisht.

We now hear that the story of the gadget that will make a man invisible will be carried forward into another episodic wherein Senior Inspector Shaurya, essayed by Sarwar Ahuja will spot this gadget and will get the power of becoming invisible. At the same time, Inspector Kashish in a quest to burst a drug scam racket goes missing and this is when Inspector Shaurya will try to crack this case taking help of the gadget that will make him invisible.

The twist in the tale is that the person who wears this gadget needs to be in bare body for him to go invisible. Hence, Sarwar Ahuja had to go topless for this particular shoot.

When contacted, Sarwar Ahuja commented, "Yes, you heard it right. We are presently shooting for this particular episodic where Shaurya goes invisible to solve a case. As an actor, I had to do the bare minimum required for the shoot. However, this episode has top-class visual effects; it was a difficult shoot considering the story line. The whole team of Shapath worked very hard on the techniques. I would say this is the first time that such a shoot has been done on television. The director and camera man had quite a lot to do, when it comes to dealing with the invisible man."

The episodes of Puneet Vashisht creating the gadget that will make one invisible, and Sarwar Ahuja going invisible will be aired as two different stories.

Catch this very interesting episodic in Shapath on Life OK..

Minionite thumbnail
Kunal Pant of 'Sadda Adda' fame andAparna Kumar in an episodic of HumNe LiHai... Shapath

Exploitation of Women' is an issue that has been covered on television on aregular basis.But now, Life OK's H+ m Ne Li Hai.. Shapath(Fireworks Productions) will deal on asubject that will talk about exploitation of men.The story will revolve around youngsters who dream of making it big in Bollywood. However, with lady luck not smiling on them theirdreams die down, with them picking up small errand jobs to make a living.The Shapath team will be shooting at real-locations like the gym, malls and many other places for this particularepisode.

The story line goes like this - it so happens that many youngsters who are aspiring Bollywood actors meet with their death when their dreams are about to turn into reality. And this brings the cops of Shapath to solve the case.And they find out that there is a psycho on the loose who wanted to become an actor, but could not turn his dreams into reality.This frustration has pushed him to the edge to kill all aspiring actors around.

Kunal Pant, who was seen in the movie S6 dda Adda,has been roped in to play a pivotal role in the episodic.Also, AparnaKumar of C& oonaHai Aasman fame will be seen in this episodic story.Last year Aparna was seen in a beauty pageant story of Shapath where she played the owner of the pageant. However, this time, she will be seen as an owner of agym where the murders happen.

We tried contacting AparnaKumar but she remained unavailable for comments.

This episodic story will be aired sometime in February (2013).