Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath to introduce a new series!

Popular show Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath on Life OK, is all set to begin a new journey with a new jungle based series...

Life OK's popular episodic show Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath which is currently being appreciated by the masses with  it's series of Super Cops V/S Super Villain, is all set to launch a new series in the coming month.

Our source related from the show says, "Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath will be soon having a new jungle based series which is being shot at a newly designed set. The storyline of the show will move forward as Kavi (Amit Dolawat) will get lost in a jungle and Bulbul (Divyaalakshmi) who is in search of Kavi will land up at a secluded spot in a jungle. What will happen with Bulbul in a jungle? It is something new to watch out for in the show. The shooting for the new series has already begun and it will be having enhanced graphic effects."

We tried contacting Divyaalakshmi aka Bulbul but could get through.

So, get ready to witness more fun with an all new series of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath

Minionite thumbnail
Parul Chaudhry as wicked witch in Shapath
Parul Chaudhry as wicked witch in Shapath

Life OK's Humne Li Hai Shapath celebrated its success as it touched 2.4 TVTs recently. The theme 'Super cops Vs Super villains' always tries to introduce various abnormal and creepy characters to grab attention.

And the recent weird character to enter the show is that of a 'wicked witch'. "Wicked Witch is 200 years old witch who kidnaps kids to complete her selfish motive," informs a source.

The makers have roped in Parul Chaudhry of Tere Mere Sapne fame to play the wicked witch and she will be seen in three different looks from three different eras (80s, 100s and 200s). "It's very challenging in terms of get-up. Audience will not make me out in the get ups and most importantly kids will love to hate me on the show," says Parul.

Talking about her make up, she says, "I am covered with ugly prosthetic make up and it is so scary that for the first time I haven't seen the mirror after the make up is done. Though the role is physically taxing, the feeling after removing the make up is amazing. It took almost 3 hours to put make up on my face but the wait is worth it (wink)."

Actor Aman Verma tweeted along with Parul's picture, 'Another look at the makeup for all the episodic characters coming in our show. It took her 3 hours to get ready'.

Have a look at the picture!

MsPrez thumbnail

"I love to do all kinds of water sports" - Aman Yatan Verma

Tellybuzz brings you to the thrill zone column with Aman Yatan Verma who is an adventurous person says that he wants to experience some more thrilling adventures in the future.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 | 11:10:00 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   0 Comments  |  128 Views

Television's talented actor Aman Yatan Verma who is currently seen in Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath onLife OK shared some of his adventurous experiences on our thrill zone column.

What is adventure according to you?

Adventure is something that makes your spirit feel high.

Share your most adventurous day?

My most adventurous day was when I was in Manali and I jumped from a mountain with a parachute (paragliding).

Your favorite adventure?

I love to do all kinds of water sports specially scuba diving.

One thrilling adventure on your wish list?

I would like to do sky diving.      

MsPrez thumbnail

Parul Chaudhary, Sai Gundewar and Sanjay Swaraj to feature in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath

10 Feb 2014 07:05 PM | TellychakkarTeam

With Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath rolling out exciting episodes for its viewers, Fireworks Productions has roped in Parul Chaudhary to play an episodic role for the third time.

Parul will be seen playing the role of a witch who will use children for her selfish motives. However, things will change when she will use Coco, the adopted child of Inspector Kavi (Aamir Dalvi). This will lead to a spectacular run-chase. Initially Parul will be seen in her 60s and will gradually go on to be 120 and 200 years old respectively.

When contacted, Parul said, "Initially, I was skeptical to take up this role as it was a sheer challenge to experiment with prosthetic makeup. But my episodics with Shapath just keep getting better."

In another episodic story, Sai Gundewar and Sanjay Swaraj will be seen essaying important roles in a tale focussing on an experiment gone wrong.

In this episodic, Sai will be seen playing the role of an assistant to the scientist who will turn into a creature who in turn will hold the power to destroy the world. On the other hand, Sanjay will essay the role of the scientist.

When contacted, Sai said, "Though I have not watched Shapath, I have heard a lot about it; this is a fantasy-based episodic. Fireworks Productions is trying to do something different and that is what interests me. Anyways I am not interested in the saas-bahu dramas."

Sanjay too echoed the same saying, "B.P. Singh (Producer) and I share an age-old relationship. Though I have been offered Shapath a lot many times, I had not been a part of it. After Shapath, I would love to work with him all the more as Fireworks is a great production house to work with."

We hope these episodes turn out to be an interesting watch!!!

Minionite thumbnail

Maleeka R Ghai in an episodic of Life OK's Shapath

Now one of the upcoming episodes of the show will deal with alien mystery (hoo ha ha ha ha...okay's let not get carried away). To do justice to the plot, the makers have roped in actress Maleeka R Ghai, who is currently seen on Sony TV'sDesh Ki Beti Nandini. Maleeka will be playing a widow, Mrs Gupta, who will have an eight year old son. One night she will tell a horror story to her son and things will get eerie when her words will turn into reality. Yes, her story will get life and start playing out in their real life. Mrs Gupta will be left shocked with the happenings and the scared woman will call the cops. This is when an investigation will roll out and viewers will witness an interesting finale. The episode will air soon.
Minionite thumbnail
Revealed: Mrs. Ghost in Shapath
Revealed: Mrs. Ghost in Shapath

TV actor Sushmita Mukherjee is back in her villainous avatar. Sushmita, who will be entering the weekend show on Life Ok, SuperCops V/s SuperVillains... Shapath as a wicked witch, started shooting from Sunday. "I play a Victorian lady called Mrs Ghost. 

She's a whacked out woman, who is also funny in a way. I and my on-screen husband, Sutanu, scare off whoever comes to our fort. I will be on air from this Saturday," said Sushmita, who was last seen in cameos in Housewife Sab Janti Hai and Madhubala. Asked what made her take up the role and she said, "I hadn't been doing TV for over two years and wanted to do something, but not too trying to start off. Also I found this role to be cute and the look to be amazing."

Sushmita will be seen in the show from the next week. Sushmita also has some big film projects in her kitty, including Hollywood film Sold. She will be seen in Vikram Bhatt's London 1920,Kamasutra 3DAlex Hindustani and Le Le Meri Jaan, opposite Anupam Kher. 

MsPrez thumbnail

Prinal Oberoi's reel and real wedding

Prinal Oberoi aka Kaira of Pyaar Ka Dard Hain recently tied the knot with Pankaj B Singh. Interestingly, preparations are on for her wedding with Prashant in the serial.

However, Prinal skipped the Australia shoot for her real wedding. Says a source, "Initially, Kaira and Prashant were to shoot their honeymoon track in Australia but since Prinal was to get married they decided to push her reel wedding." Prinal and Pankaj met on the sets of Shapath a year ago. The couple got married two days ago in Varanasi in the presence of close friends and family.

MsPrez thumbnail

Marriage on the cards for Sarwar Ahuja and Aditi Sharma?

26 Feb 2014 06:15 PM | SanaFarzeen

Maintaining love relationships in the glamour world can be a tough ask, given the demands of the industry. But true love persists and as per our sources, actors Sarwar Ahuja and Aditi Sharma will soon tie the knot.

Sarwar and Aditi's love story is no less than a Bollywood masala tale. The couple met on the reality show ZeeCine Stars Ki Khoj in the year 2004 and they went on to win.

Their professional comfort soon led to personal cosyness and love struck the duo, as per sources. The couple went on to act together in their first film Khanna & Iyer. They also starred in another film Kuch Khatta Kuch Meetha. Later they went on to shine in their respective career paths.

"They worked together for a long time and it's obvious for feelings to emerge. Their close friends and family know about the relationship and vow on the depth and warmth the couple has between them. The couple tries to take time off from their busy work schedule and spend time with each other," said a source.

Career wise the couple has been extremely lucky with Sarwar gaining fame with shows like Keshav Pandit andJyoti, whereas Aditi went on to do important roles in films like Ladies v/s Ricky Bahl and Mausam. Currently, Sarwar is doing Shapath and he also featured in a Punjabi film Patiala Dreamz, last month. Aditi will be seen in Nautanki Films' upcoming flick, 21 Topon Ki Saalami.

And now happily settled professionally, the couple has decided to take their relationship to the next level. A close friend of the couple tells us, "They have been in a relationship for quite a long time and it was very evident that they will get married. The only hindrance was getting well settled in their career, which Sarwar and Aditi have managed to do with time. So it's natural that they will marry soon."

Well, it's surely a great feeling to see a decade long relationship sustaining in this fast paced world and fructifying into marriage.

Sarwar, who is a private person, chose not to talk about his relationship with us, whereas Aditi remained unreachable.

Keep reading Tellychakkar.com for more news and gossips from the world of television and Bollywood!!!

Disclaimer: Any content appearing under Gossip' section is purely gossip and TellyChakkar.com does not comply with the same.

MsPrez thumbnail

Life OK's Shapath to air thrice a week

06 Mar 2014 01:04 PM | TellychakkarTeam

After CID, Firework Productions is all set to air its sci-fi drama Hum Ne Li Hai - Shapath on Life OK thrice a week.

Yes, Shapath too will air on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from April 2014.

However, there's one more facet to the development.

The show will actually go thrice a week in the month of March itself. Here's how it goes. From April, the show will air from Friday to Sunday, as mentioned above. But on 16 and 29 March, the show will air two new episodes on the same day. Here's bringing in more clarity.

On 16th, two new episodes will air on Sunday and on 29th, two new episodes will beam on Saturday.

"The format of the show will remain the same but the audiences will get an extra dose of entertainment," said a source.

When contacted Divyaalakshmi, best known as Bulbul on the show, said, "I am getting this news from you people and if it's true, I am extremely happy. We have reached this far simply because of the love and blessings of the people. And you never know we might go four times a week too (laughs)."

She further went on to add, "Our creatives are doing an awesome job as far as coming up with unique storylines are concerned. In fact, I too get a lot of creative satisfaction working in this show."

We will be updating you on more soon.