~HNLHS Article Archive~ - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

Cast of Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns to shoot for an episodic of Shapath

Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns

Thc cast of Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns will soon be seen in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai …. Shapath (Fireworks Productions).

The sequel of the 2011-hit Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster is returning on the big screen in 2013. And as part of a promotional campaign, the team will be shooting for an episodic of Shapath.

The cast of the show will be a part of a North Indian based story which is written keeping in mind the film's storyline.

This particular episodic will air on 3 March, 2013.

TV celebs to perform at a cricket event in Kenya

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 | 4:45:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    357 Comments
TV celebs to perform at a cricket event in Kenya

Popular television stars to play and perform at the event...

Indian television stars will soon be seen performing and playing at a cricket event in Kenya. While some of the male leads will be seen playing cricket, others may be seen performing with the female leads at various events.

We hear that celebrities like Barun SobtiHasan ZaidiSehban Azim,Daljeet BhanotMadhura Naik, Shilpa Agnihotri and Apoorva Agnihotri will be seen at the event spread over 4 days.

Abhaas Mehta was also supposed to be present too will be unable to go due to his upcoming show on Zee TV.

Apart from Indian TV celebs, local singers and performers from Kenya will also be present.

When contacted Madhura Naik she confirmed saying, "Yes I am performing at the event I will be leaving tonight and will be in Kenya for the next 3-4 days".

We also spoke to Daljeet Bhanot who said, "I am going early in the morning tomorrow for a cricket tournament and I am the brand ambassador of one of the teams. I will be presenting them and cheering them up. I am very excited as it is the first time that I am traveling to that part of continent. I heard a lot of people are traveling tomorrow to Kenya. I am very thrilled to see how it is going to overall. I am also very sad that I won't get time for the Safari in Kenya. I will staying there only for 3 days which will make me very tired".

"It is very sad I am going on Valentines day, so I am not very happy. I had hoped I could go late on the 14th night. However owing to some problems I have to catch an early flight. So the people coming to Kenya better be worth it (Laughs)", concludes the actress.

Amit Pachori joins the cast of Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath

Amit Pachori

Amit Pachori who is presently seen in Colors' Jai Jag Janani Durga will soon be entering the team of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath, the show on Life OK produced by Fireworks Productions. Amit will essay Inspector Ranveer who is a complete charmer. He has been roped in post the exit of Dakssh Ajit Singh from the team.

Inspector Ranveer is a flirt by nature, but has his own way of dealing with things. He keeps munching on the food he gets, and has an aura about him. He is slated to join the show during the Special Series that will be shot in six major cities. Amit has started shooting in the Pune series of the story line.

As Tellychakkar.com reported earlier today, the unit also plans to shoot at the historical place of Kumbh for which the unit has begun the location hunt.

We tried to get in touch with Amit Pachori, but could not get through to him.

Get ready for some interesting action-packed sequences in the Special Series of the show.

Team of Hum Ne Li Hai ...Shapath to shoot in Pune, Ahmedabad and Allahabad

Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath

Fireworks Productions, makers of Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath, has always made a point to bring interesting new mysteries to entertain its audiences every weekend.

The production house also produces CID on Sony TV, one of the most revered shows in the history of Indian television. In CID, the makers have always added the extra punch by shooting on outdoor locations, and they are all set to do the same with Shapath.

As per our reliable source, the Shapath team will be shooting in Pune, Ahmedabad and Allahabad.

"Come second week of March, viewers are up for a treat. There will be eight stories which will be interlinked. The most interesting outdoor shoot will be in Allahabad as the team is planning to shoot at the Kumbh Mela," informed a source.

The crew is currently on a recce in Kumbh, hunting for locations and they will start shooting from 23 February 2013.

The shoot at Pune has already started.

Tanushree Dutta to feature in an episodic of Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shapath

Tanushree Dutta

Temperatures have soared on the sets of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath (Fireworks Production). Reason? A hot babe has been shooting for the upcoming episodes.

Who are we talking about? Well, we have confirmed reports that Bollywood actress Tanushree Dutta has been signed to feature in one of the coming episodes of the series.

Tellychakkar.com earlier reported that team Shapath has been shooting outdoors to lend more punch to their plot execution.

Tanushree comes in as part of the same campaign.

"Tanushree has not been around in 70mm space for some time. But her act in Shapath should impress people," said a source.

Tanushree has acted in movies like Aashiq Banaya Apne, Chocolate: Deep Dark Secrets, 36 China Town amongst others.

We shall soon come up with more updates!!!

Celebrity special on Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath!

Thursday, February 21, 2013 | 2:19:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Celebrity special on Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath!

In next month Bollywood special episodes will be shown on Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath...

Pradeep Uppoor and B.P Singh of Fireworks Productions' weekly crime based show Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath which airs on Life OK, will have Bollywood celebrities for the episodes of the show.

Our source confirmed that currently Prinal Oberoithe fame of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, who has also previously shot an episodic forHum Ne Li Hai...Shapath, will be seen along with Bollywood actress Tanushree Dutta. Also Jimmy Shergill and Mahie Gill are shooting for an episodic for the same today.

We contacted Prinal Oberoi and she confirmed the news saying, "Yes I shot again for an episodic of Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath".

Further she continued saying," I am playing the role of a bar girl along with Tanushree Dutta. This time my role was very challenging and I also was very keen to work with the Bollywood actress".

"Tanushree Dutta is a very sweet girl and down to earth. I enjoyed working with her." she concluded happily.
TV Shooting at Kumbh

TV Shooting at Kumbh

The Mahakumbh mela will now see a TV showbeing shot there. If all goes well, the shooting ofHum Ne Li Hai Shapath, a crime thriller, will begin there from February 24. 

BP Singh, the producer of the show, confirmed the news and said, "Our team has been doing a recce of the place for the last few days. As for the permissions for shooting at the mela, we are still getting everything sorted, and hopefully, it will be finalized soon." Singh also added that they will be shooting at Paranthe Wali Gali and several other places in Old Delhi next month.

Om Puri in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Om Puri in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath
Om Puri
It's celebrity galore on Fireworks' Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath. 

After witnessing the presence of popular Bollywood actors like Tanushree Dutta and star cast ofSaheb, Biwi Aur Gangster- Jimmy Sheirgill, Mahhie Gill the show will now be graced by veteran Bollywood actor Om Puri. 

The brilliant actor who was last seen hosting the reality crime series Savdhaan India- India Fights Back is all set to return to the channel with Fireworks' Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath

Sources inform that the famous actor who has essayed some path breaking characters in Bollywood and Hollywood films will essay a strong role of a cop who will join the team of police officers of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath. He has already shot for the show and the episode will be aired soon. 

We tried contacting, Om Puri but he remained unavailable for comment.

Jiten Lalwani to feature in Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns episodic in Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath

Jiten Lalwani

Jiten Lalwani, the talented actor who is presently seen in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev will be seen in an episodic of Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath on Life OK, which will have a promotional campaign of the movie Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns in which the story line has been written keeping in mind the characters seen in the movie.

Jiten essays the role of Raja Bhaiyya, a typical UPite who is a flirt and cannot keep away from liquor. He has shot scenes with Mahie Gill who tries to seduce Raja Bhaiyya to get some work down from him. In the movie, the character of Raja Bhaiyya is played by known actor Irrfan Khan.

This particular episode will go on air on 3 March 2013.

After Om Puri, Anupam Shyam is the next big celebrity to shoot for Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath

Anupam Shyam

Anupam Shyam who is popularly known as Sajjan Singh of Star Plus' Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya is the next big celebrity to shoot for Life OK's special series of Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath (Fireworks Productions).

The very talented actor has started his shoot for the Allahabad, Kumbh and Varansi leg of the special series, wherein he essays the character of the most respected person of the place. We hear that when he was shooting a particular sequence yesterday (24 February 2013) of taking a dip in Ganga, a huge crowd of his fans gathered to get a glimpse of the actor.

As per our reliable source, Anupam Shyam will also shoot sequences at the Kumbh Mela. Tellychakkar.com had earlier reported about Amit Pachori joining the cast of Shapath as Inspector Ranveer. His introductory sequence will happen during this particular Kumbh Mela sequence wherein he will save an old man who is almost lost in the mela. And this will trigger a series of events that will prompt Inspector Ranveer to suspect Anupam Shyam.

We tried contacting Anupam Shyam but could not get through to him.

When contacted, Amit Pachori told us, "Yes, I enter Shapath at the Kumbh Mela sequence. Though I cannot reveal anything on the story line, all I can say is that it is an emotional sequence. I have a very different look in Shapath."

Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath as we know has already shot with veteran actor Om Puri for the Pune story line and Tanushree Dutta for the Delhi series.