Hum ne li hai... Shapath

~HNLHS Article Archive~ - Page 5

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

When Karishma Modi aka Kashish of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath performed on a mujra

Karishma Modi

Karishma Modi who essays the role of Inspector Kashish in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath (Fireworks Productions) has a passion for dance and this really showed in one of the recent shoots wherein she had to perform a 'mujra' for an episodic of the show.

Tellychakkar.com had earlier reported about Shapath shooting an episodic incorporating the characters and story line of the movie Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns. We had also written about Jiten Lalwani being part of the episodic. We hear that Kashish who adorns the guise of a Government official for this particular episode on Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns performed on the mujra number Dil Cheez Kya Hai from Umrao Jaan. And Karishma put in lot of efforts to get her act right.

We contacted Karishma to know more on this experience and she said, "Well, this is a sequence where I am asked to do a mujra before Raja Bhaiya, one of the characters in the episodic. Dance is my passion and I have been dancing for years on stage. I was excited to perform on television and that too on a mujra number. On stage, we are always forced to do the typical Bollywood numbers and performing on a mujra is a rarity. I was really looking forward to the day of shoot, and when it was over, I wanted to do more of it (smiles)."

She went on, "The choreographers were amazing, and I gave my best shot. I am usually finicky about my clothes, and wanted a nice sharara to fit the occasion. I was given a red sharara and I used few of my personal jewels too for this particular shoot. I was happy to get into the attire as red is one of my favorite colors. The hair-do was also great and I simply loved every moment of the mujra number."

This particular episodic featuring Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns will be on air on 3 March 2013.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Murli Sharma & Kashmera Shah in Shapath

Get ready to witness some hardcore action sequences and glamour in Fireworks' Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath as talented actor Murli Sharmaand sultry Kashmera Shah will be seen in the upcoming episodes of the show. 

Sources inform that Kashmera has already started shooting for the show and she will play the role of a Chief Bureau Officer, Maya on the show. The actress who is known for her killer dance moves and bindaas attitude will this be dressed as a cop. Kashmera will sport a different look and will be seen wearing high heels and shorts skirts. She will work in accordance with the cops to save the country from a threat and will appear in eight episode series. Murli Sharma, on the hand will be play an informer to the cops but will have some mysterious shades to his character. 

When contacted, Murli and Kashmera remained unavailable for comments 

Minionite thumbnail

Kashmera Shah to enter as Chief Bureau Officer in Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath

Kashmera Shah

Summary: Kashmera, who has a perfectly shaped body and bindass attitude, is playing a super hot cop with a razor-sharp outlook. She is playing Chief Bureau Officer (CBO) Maya in the show. This particular episode will go on air on 9 March 2013.

Minionite thumbnail
I want to do a mujra on TV: Karishma Modi

I want to do a mujra on TV: Karishma Modi

Ahmedabad's Karishma Modi on her comeback to television

Ahmedabad model Karishma Modi is currently in town shooting for the TV show HNLHS. A svelte Karishma who's mom to a five year old daughter says, "I am genetically thin. My metabolism rate is high and I have recently joined a gym." Karishma says she finds, "it exciting to be back" in the same lanes "where I used to ride my scooter to college. But the city has changed so much in the last few years ," she says.

Karishma chose to take a break from glambiz to spend time with daughter Samaaira. She says, "She is doing her first fashion show this week. I can't work 30 days in a month. I was anchoring shows and doing dance performances across India. I love anchoring and that gives me creative satisfaction. I work for 12 days in a month and spend the rest of the days with my family."

Karishma who's done a some TV shows in the past and a cameo inNavya, confesses that she wanted to return to acting on TV because "if someone is bitten by the TV bug, he/she can't stay away from it." InShapath, Karishma plays an "undercover cop. "I have done lot of stunts in the show. I tell my director that I get to do stunts like my male co-actors." In her school days also Karishma enjoyed her share of adventures and was a participant in the roller skates championship of Asia.

Karishma's also done an item song in her show. Will she sizzle in an item song in the movies? "I won't do item songs in Bollywood. In Shapath I did two situational songs. I want to do a mujra on small screen — something that's sensual," says Karishma.

Karishma has been married to singer Manmeet Gulzar for 10 years who says is her "best friend". Manmeet and Karishma recently renewed their wedding vows after 10 years in a three day long affair and it was "a combination of Christian and Hindu wedding. My parents did the kanyadan after 10 years," she says with a twinkle in her eyes.
Minionite thumbnail

'Cricket and Crime' - Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath's theme for April

Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath

Summary: Life OK's HNLHS had an interesting theme in the month of March on the lines of Sabse Badi Talaash. Come April, the IPL fever sets in and the show will interestingly be targeting the cricket-friendly audience with their episodic stories having a connect to the game under the title 'Cricket and Crime'...We hear that the makers are keen to rope in a big cricketer for this particular series. And talks are presently on with popular cricketers. The cricketer will be part of the series for the whole month and will be the only connect to the various episodic cases. Apart from this, known celebrities will be roped in for the episodic casting. Interesting plots related to crime in cricket are being worked out, and stories are believed to revolve around betting scandals, match fixing, cheer leaders and their issues etc.

Minionite thumbnail

Inspector Shaurya to die in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath

Sarwar Ahuja

Summary: Sarwar Ahuja who essays the role of Senior Inspector Shaurya in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath (Fireworks Productions) is soon going to meet with his death. In a heavy-duty fight sequence in the air against the culprit, essayed by Murli Sharma, Shaurya will sacrifice his life in order to kill the bad guy by dashing his flight against Murli's. We hear that Sarwar has some date commitments wherein he has to shoot for a Punjabi movie. And this has actually prompted the actor to opt out of Shapath. However, our source states that if all goes well, Sarwar might get back into the show later on once he is free of his movie commitments. This particular episode will be aired on 31 March 2013.

Minionite thumbnail
Madhura Naik bags a film!

Madhura Naik bags a film!

After ex-boyfriend Karan Kundra, it's television actor Madhura Naik's turn to bag a film.

The sexy model and singer, who has acted in forgettable films like Good Boy, Bad Boy and Pyaar Impossible, will soon be seen as a lead inan upcoming film. "Yes, I am playing the lead, but cannot disclose anything right now," said the sultry actress, who is better known as "T" ofPyaar Kii Ek Kahaani and Shikha of Hum Ne Li Hai - Shapath.

Buzz is that the cast and crew will be leaving to shoot the film in Thailand on April 5, where they have a month-long schedule lined up. Sources said the director was a newbie while the male lead opposite her has done bit roles on television.

For more details, keep watching this space.
Minionite thumbnail
Cricketer Madan lal Sharma joins Shapath?

Cricketer Madan lal Sharma joins Shapath team?

As the countdown for IPL's new season begins, cricket fever grips the entire nation.

However, to combat with the big IPL challenge, TV industry gears up to churn out some interesting concepts that will add fun and excitement to their ongoing shows. Interestingly, the makers of Fireworks' Production's Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath aired on Life OK have also planned an entire series revolving around cricket. And according to some reliable sources we hear that legendary cricketer Madan Lal Sharma who was part of 1983 World Cup team has been roped to play a pivotal role on the show.

Sources inform that the current series Talaash which featured various cities of India like Allahabad, Delhi, Ahmedabad will air it's last episode today (31 March 2013) and this will mark the beginning of a new series which will revolve around cricket. To make the concept more appealing and realistic the makers have brought Madan Lal Sharmaon board. Madan Lal will play a fictional cricket expert and will help the team of cops to expose cricket scandals. Every episode of the cricket series will have a new story to unveil. The series will go on-air from 6 April 2013.

We tried contacting, Producer BP Singh but he remained unavailable for comment.
Minionite thumbnail

Mala Salariya back with Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath

The actress will be seen essaying the role of a new police officer...

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 | 2:57:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   2 Comments  |  849 Views

Mala Salariya who was last seen in Life OK's Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava is back on the small screen with Pradeep Uppoor and B.P Singh of Fireworks Productions' weekly crime based show Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath on the same channel.

The actress will be seen playing the role of an police officer in the show who will join the team.

The serial aired on Life OK recently concluded a special eight-part series, Sabse Badi Talaash. Mala will soon be seen entering the show in the cricket series which starts from 6th April onwards.

Mala Salariya confirmed the news by saying, "Yes I am doing Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath". Our source says that the actress has started shooting for the show and is expected to enter this week.

Do watch this space for more updates.
Minionite thumbnail
Mala Salariya to play a new cop in Shapath

Mala Salariya to play a new cop in Shapath

Mala Salariya, is riding high these days. 

After making her debut on TV with Rajan Shahi's telefilm on Star Plus, the actress immediately went ahead to bag the lead role inSaubhagyawati Bhava and now the latest news is that the young lady will be seen playing the role of a cop in Firework's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Sources inform that Mala who was earlier seen in one of the episodes of Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath as a special entry will be this time a part of the Shapath cops team. After Sarwar Ahuja's exit from the team, a new police officer will join the force and Mala Salariya has been finalized to play the role. The actress has already started shooting for the show and her entry is expected to air from next week. 

We tried contacting, Mala but she remained unavailable for comments.