Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aman Verma back at the Qutub

Aman Verma back at the Qutub

Aman Verma was recently in Delhi to shoot forTV show 'Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath', and the locations included Qutub Minar. 

Remembering the last time he visited the monument, Aman said, "It must have been, I think, 16-17 years or even 20 years back. At that time, the first floor was open to the public, but now it's closed. Obviously, that and a lot more has changed in the city," he said, adding that usually, his visits to the capital are for work.

Even though Aman was all praise for the infrastructure of the city, its roads and the warm-hearted people, he disliked the fact that the city was unsafe for women. "I know what a woman has to face every day in this city. So I needn't say anything more," he added.
Minionite thumbnail
Rohit Purohit turns rubberman

Rohit Purohit turns rubberman

Actor Rohit Purohit, who is dating Veebha Anand (better remembered as Suguna of Balika Vadhu), is excited about his role in telly show Shapath's upcoming series — Super Heroes vsSuper Villains.

He will play a rubberman and according to him, such a character has never been shown on television.

He says, "The production house is leaving no stone unturned to make it look Hollywood-ish. My role demanded that a 3D model be created — this is the first time on Indian TV that a crime show is creating 3D models for a character. My character has a unique ability — he can be uber flexible like rubber. I will commence shooting soon."
Minionite thumbnail

Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath to complete 200 episodes tonight

Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath

The cast and crew of Firework Productions' Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath, on Life OK, is in a celebratory mood as the show is all set to complete 200 successful episodes tonight (20 April 2013). Tonight's episode will also mark the beginning of super villain series on the show. As reported in the media earlier, Shapath is all set to air 18 super villain episodes. These episodes will see villains like the Electroman (man with electrical power), Vishkanya (venomous woman), Fleximan (man who is flexible as a rubber) etc. These will be the villains with supernatural powers. Interestingly, the VFX team of Mahadev is working on the effects of Shapath too.
Minionite thumbnail
Swati Taldar in Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath?

Swati Taldar in Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath?

Fireworks' Productions Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath, aired on Life OK recently launched an interesting and exciting series Super Cops V/S Super Villains. 

The makers are leaving no stone unturned in making the show a super success and after roping in Kunal Bakshi and Rohit Purohit as the Super Villains, the production house has now singed Swati Taldar as Vishkanya.

Sources inform that Swati Taldar of Left Right Left fame will be a part of Super Cops V/S Super Villains series. She has been finalized to play the role lead role of a super Villain, Vishkanya.

We tried contacting, Swati but she remained unavailable for comment.
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Vaishnavi Dhanraj in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Vaishnavi Dhanraj in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Firework's Production's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath on Life OK is gaining lot of attention all thanks to its interesting series Super Cops V/S Super Villains. 

The recent episodes witnessed popular actors like Rohit Purohit, Kunal Bakshi, Swati Taldar playing super villains. And now we hear that actress Vaishnavi Dhanraj of Na Aana Is Des Laado fame will be seen essaying a super villain in the one of the upcoming episodes.

Sources inform that Vaishnavi who is currently enjoying the marital bliss is all set to return to television in a special episode of Shapath. The actress will be seen playing the role of a Flying Woman Shakuna, a super villain. The story will revolve around Shakuna who will be shown in an asylum but due to an incident in her life she will develop super powers. 

We contacted, Vaishnavi Dhanraj said, "Yes, I am doing the show and the role that I am essaying is very interesting. It's Something new and that I have never done in my career. I am happy doing it."

Keep reading this section for more updates.

Minionite thumbnail

Kunal Pant in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath

Kunal Pant in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath
TOI has been exclusively churning out all the latest developments regarding Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath produced by Fireworks' productions.

And the latest information that we have gathered from the sets is that actor Kunal Pant of Adda fame has been roped in for the on-going special series Super Cops V/S Super Villains.

Sources inform that after finalising Vaishnavi Dhanraj as Flying Woman, the makers have now locked Kunal Pant to play a villain with super powers. He will play the role of Fireman in the show.

Kunal Pant, remained unavailale for comment.

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Ojaswi Oberoi to play super villain in Shapath

Ojaswi Oberoi to play super villain in Shapath
Ojaswi Oberoi

From roping in popular actors to introducing interesting twists, the makers of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath are trying all kinds of permutations and combinations to grab more eyeballs. 

The recent episodes of the show has witnessed some powerful super villains like Rubber-man, Flying Woman, Vishkanya and the upcoming episode will see the arrival of Generator Woman to be played by Ojaswi Oberoi. 
Sources inform that beautiful and charismaticOjaswi Oberoi, who is best, remembered for her roles in BeheneinAasman Se Aage and Mahadev is all set to return to Life OK with an episodic ofHum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath. The actress will essay the role of Generator Woman and is expected to start shooting for the episode from tomorrow. 

When contacted, Ojaswi remained unavailable for comment.

Minionite thumbnail
Pankaj Jha in Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath

Pankaj Jha in Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath

Actor Pankaj Jha, who is known for his notable performances in films like Black Friday, Gulaal,Chameli and has also acted in TV shows like Kashi and 26/12 has been finalized to play a super villain in Fireworks' Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath on Life OK.

Sources inform that the plot of the episode will revolve around a Jogi Man, played by Pankaj Jha. He will have special powers of putting life into dead people and he will misuse his super powers. It will be a two episode story and will be aired next week. 

When contacted, Pankaj said, "Yes, I am doing the show and I had a great time shooting for it. I like doing challenging roles so when this offered came to me I immediately gave a nod to do it. It's for the first time that I am playing a character like this and I hope people like my role." 
Minionite thumbnail

This is my first award in 12 years of my career: Aamir Dalvi

Summary: The actor has been a part of the TV industry for quite some time now. After playing an autistic character in Sanskaar Lakshmi and negative role in Chhal Sheh Aur Maat, he finally got the much deserved appreciation and honour with Shapath. (They fully forgot to mention a certain show named Jyoti.) Shared the happy man with Tellychakkar.com, "It is the biggest achievement of my life. After being in the industry for 12 years finally I have received an award. This recognition means a lot to me. Every actor is hungry for an award. I was amazed when my name was announced on the stage. Usually saas babu shows win awards but Indian Telly Awards proved it wrong. First of all I would like to thank the jury of the Telly Awards for noticing my effort. Next will be Life OK channel and Fireworks Production and last but not the least my mom for her undying love and support." Watch Twelfth Indian Telly Awards on Colors on 25 May at 9pm.

Minionite thumbnail

Shresth Kumar in Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shapath

Shresth Kumar  will be soon seen in an upcoming episodic of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai … Shapath (Fireworks Productions). The Shapath story is currently revolving around Supervillans and going by the theme, their next story will see the very good looking Shresth play one of the bad guys. "The story is about an alien who comes on earth and takes a human form to commit crime. This is when the ETF team will fight him," says a source. The actor has already shot for the show and the episodic will air on 25 May 2013.