Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Akshay Sethi in Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath

Akshay Sethi in Hum Ne Li Hai..Shapath

Firework's Production's Hum Ne li Hai.. Shapath on Life OK is slowly and steadily climbing high on the TRP ladder and has acquired the number two position on the channel this week. 

Now to take the things further, the makers have roped in yet another face for one of their upcoming episode. As per a reliable source, talented actor Akshay Sethi who has done shows like Saat PhereSasural Genda Phool will joinOjaswi Oberoi on the show. 

Sources inform that Akshay will essay the role of Rohaan, a close friend of Ojaswi Oberoi's on-screen character who tries to influence her mind and use her super powers for his own benefits. Akshay's character will have grey shades to it. 

When contacted, Akshay confirmed the news and said, "The role that I will be playing on the show is very nice and interesting one. I can't reveal much about the character all I can say is that I will play Ojaswi's on-screen friend."
Minionite thumbnail
Aham Sharma & Vicky Batra in Shapath

Aham Sharma & Vicky Batra in Shapath

Firework's Productions Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath has been successfully entertaining viewers with its new interesting series Super Cops V/S Super Villains. 

The makers of the show have been roping in popular actors for their show and the upcoming episode will witness actors Aham Sharma and Vicky Batra. 

Sources inform that both the actors will be part of their on-going series Super Cops V/S Super Villains. Aham Sharma, will play the role of Flash man whereas Vicky Batra will be seen in playing an interesting character of Cannibal Tree man. Both these super villains will have super powers and they will use those powers to harm innocent lives. Aham Sharma's episode will be aired this Saturday (25 May 2013) and Vicky Batra's episode will go on-air in the coming week. 

When contacted, Vicky Batra said, "Yes, I am playing the role of a Cannibal Tree Man. It's a really interesting character and I had a great time shooting with the production house. This is the best production house that I have ever worked with."

Aham Sharma remained unavailable for comment. 
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Parul Chaudhary in Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath

Parul Chaudhary will essay the next Super Villain in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai…Shapath (Fireworks Productions). She essays the simple and beautiful girl Dhriti who has supernatural powers within her which she has inherited post an incident that happened to her in the past.

The story will revolve around young couples who are about get married, and in the way they meet their death just before entering wedlock.

Is the simple looking Dhriti behind the deaths? What is her past story?

When contacted, Parul confirmed the news of her being part of the next story of Shapath, but refused to divulge details.

Shoot for this particular episode is on right now, and will aired soon. Parul was last seen in Zee TV's Aaj Ki Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai.

Minionite thumbnail
Kushal Punjabi as super villain in Shapath

Kushal Punjabi as super villain in Shapath

Life OK's Humne Li Hai Shapath has recently started off with its new innovative idea to grab larger eye balls with introducing the notion of Super Villains Vs Super Cops.

Accordingly, the makers keep on roping talented actors to portray different types of Super Villains, who would then compete with our Super Cops.Rohit Purohit, Vaishnavi Dhanraj, Shresth Kumar, Ojaswi Oberoi, Akshay Sethi are few names, who featured in this segment as Super Villains while Aman Verma portrayed a Super Cop. 

The latest to join the bandwagon of Super Villains is handsome Kushal Punjabi. Kushal was associated with Life OK through their dance based fiction show Aasman Se Aage

When contacted, Kushal Punjabi confirmed, "Yes, I am essaying Super Villain in Shapath." 

Keep glued to the space!!! 
Minionite thumbnail
'Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath' completes 200 episodes

'Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath' completes 200 episodes

TV crime show "Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath" successfully completed 200 episodes. ActorAman Verma, who plays ACP Diler Kumar, calls it a "combined effort".

The show went on air last January last year and got high ratings after shifting focus on the stories that interest children.

"It's a combined effort. The stories of super villains vs super heroes have been liked by the audiences," Aman said here Sunday during celebrations of the 200 episodes of the show.

"Children are also our target and they are fond of such stories. When the children watch such stories then of course parents too have to watch them," he added.

"Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath" is aired on Life OK.

Minionite thumbnail

Very few male TV actors who began their career with me have managed to survive so long: Aman Verma

Veteran TV actor Aman Verma is happy with the success of his ongoing Life OK crime based show Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath (Fireworks Productions).

"I have never essayed a hard-nosed cop (ACP Diler Kumar) in any TV serial or film before. When I was narrated the script, I knew that it had potential and after the current super cop and super villain phase came, this Fireworks product has really moved ahead in terms of TRPs," avers Aman.

Asked to comment on what might have worked now, the actor observes, "Everybody loves super heroes. In fact, we all want one to be in our area to protect us. In India, we have a dearth of super heroes; we have not had one since Chacha Chaudhary and Sabu. So, maybe we are filling that gap."

Talking about the real men in khaki, Aman avers, "Cops are really working hard and if the situation in the country gets a bit better, I am sure we will become one of the best nations in the world in every respect."

He also admits that they don't show the human side of the cops in Shapath. "We are chasing TRPs in each and every episode and that's how the story goes. If the sensitive idea fits in the overall narrative, then this phase might come in," Aman indicates.

Since Aman has been around for many years (Gharana, Sujat, Virasat), we asked him what he felt about the metamorphosis of the daily show genre. "It undergoes change every four to five years. We began with Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thiand Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, then later moved on to region-based shows that was started by Colors."

"This was followed by language-based shows and now we are in a phase where protagonists in a serial are in their 30 and 40s. Even Shapath is like a daily show for we are shooting two hours of content a week which equals to four episodes," he goes on to answer.

So where do you find yourself in your professional journey currently? "No where! I just do whatever work comes my way. It is very difficult for a male actor to survive in the TV industry; female co-artistes, comparatively, get much more work. Even then, I have survived after facing some many controversies and being pushed around. There are hardly a few male actors who began with me and are still doing shows. What has clicked for me is that I always work hard, I am polite, don't throw any kind of tantrums and, last but not the least, am flexible with money and time," the actor concludes.

Have a great life ahead, Aman!!!

Minionite thumbnail

Dakssh Ajit Singh backs out of Sony TV's Maharana Pratap due to injury

Summary: Actor Dakssh Ajit Singh had been on a hiatus from television and was all set to make a comeback with Sony Entertainment Television's historical series Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap (Contiloe Telefilms). He was due to play the role of Rana Bahadur Singh who goes on to train and mentor Maharana in becoming one of the greatest warriors. However, the latest update that we have received is that Dakssh has backed out of the show, thus leaving the production house with little time to look for an immediate replacement. As per our sources, Dakssh had begun his training stint to essay the mighty warrior when he suffered a back problem. Citing this, he took leave from the show. For the uninitiated, Dakssh had earlier opted out of Colors' Chhal Sheh Aur Maatafter starting his shoot for the show.

Dakssh later returned our call and confirmed that he is no longer a part of Maharana Pratap. However, he cited a groin tear to be the reason for backing out of the magnum-opus show, "I have been carrying a groin strain from the days of my Star Plus show Maryada Lekin Kab Tak. For this reason, I have been keeping away from working out in the gym. When I started training for the role of Bahadur Singh in Maharana Pratap, especially horse-riding, it aggravated my earlier problem. My doctor advised me not to ride a horse for sometime. I was left with no choice but to discuss my problem with the makers, and we mutually decided to call it off. In any case, I had not signed my contract with them. They were supportive enough to understand my health issue."

Minionite thumbnail

Piyush Sahdev is a "channel's actor" and to play Ram is his "dream come true"

Make font size defaul

Tellychakkar.com gave our readers the good news yesterday (12 June 2013) of actor Piyush Sahdev bagging the role of Ram in Life OK's popular mythological series, Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev (Triangle Films Company).

We tried our best to get in touch with the actor then, but he did not revert to our calls. Later in the day, he got in touch with us and confirmed our piece of news.

Said Piyush, "It was always my dream to play a mytho character, that of Ram or Krishna. I have been a 'bhakt' of Iskcon Temple, Juhu and have been part of various plays there enacting Ram and Krishna."

On quitting Shapath for Mahadev, Piyush clarified, "I have not quit Shapath. I am presently on a two months break from the show. I am a channel's actor and if the channel has offered me the prized role of Ram in Mahadev, I will take it. If they want me to continue with Shapath, I will adhere to their call. If tomorrow, they ask me to enter Amrit Manthan, I will also do it."

Piyush went on to say, "I begin shoot for Mahadev in July. I am eagerly looking forward to playing the role of Ram."

Here's wishing Piyush all the very best.

Minionite thumbnail

Life OK's Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev (Triangle Films Company) as we know, is presently focusing on the Ramayan track. And the hunt for Ram and Sita had been on for some time now.

Wonder who in all likelihood will play Ram? As per reports, actor Piyush Sahdev who has a body to die for, might bag the prized role.

A reliable source tells us that Piyush who is presently seen essaying one of the leads in the same channel's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath (Fireworks Productions) had given a look test for Ram very recently. And he seems to be the pick of the channel to essay the character in Mahadev.

Also, we hear that Piyush ' who has a lingering knee problem ' wants to opt out of the action-packed show, Shapath. And with this role of Ram in the popular mytho on the same channel being offered, the actor in all probability is ready to grab it.

We tried contacting Piyush, but could not reach through to him.

Our efforts to get a confirmation from producer of Mahadev, Nikhil Sinha and Ajit Thakur, General Manager, Life OK were futile.

Tellychakkar.com will soon come up with more updates!!!

Minionite thumbnail
I always wanted to play Ram: Piyush Sahdev
Piyush SahdevMore Pics
Buzz about the introduction of Ramayan track in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has been doing the rounds for quite some time now.

And the latest we hear is that TV heartthrobPiyush Sahdev of Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath fame has been finalized to play Lord Ram.

Sources inform that Piyush who currently plays the role of Abhimanyu has been cast to play the role of Lord Ram in the upcoming Ramayan track of Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev. The actor will soon exit from his current show Shapath to don the role of Ram. Piyush will start shooting for the show from end of July 2013.

When contacted, Piyush said, "Yes, It's true I am doing the show and I am very happy to be a part of a show like Mahadev. From playing a villain to the role of cop, I have done various roles on TV but mythological shows are something I always wanted to do. I am a devotee of Lord Krishna and I was always fascinated to play Ram or Krishna on TV. I am glad that I will be finally doing it."

When asked, about his track in Shapath, the actor says, "Both the projects are on the same channel and the decision has been taken by them. The channel wants me to play Ram in Mahadev and I am just following their instruction."