Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update17/1 Sati's tune impresses & sh

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

In Vasantotsav's singing compitition, Madanike asks Sati to sing.

Nandi tells Shivji he doesn't love him  any more, Shivji doesn't want to keep him with him he knows he has hurt Shivji, with a sad face & tears in his eys Nandi leaves from there. Shivji  with his calm expression is  watching this.

All the asuras are ready to attack at Shukracharya's order, they are ready to give their life for him. Shukracharya asks when is their powerful  warrior, Vritrasura's penance getting over. In the beginning of Vasantotsav, answers the senapati. Shukracharys say very good, Vritrasura will keep a watch on devatas & during Mahamandal's meeting, they will be surrounded by asura's  from outside, if devatas decide to fight against them, then asuras will attack them immedtiately.

In Vasantotsav's singing compition,Sati playing Veena, starts singing, everyone is ready to listen her. She starts with saragam, Ragas starts playing other musical instruments, dancers are dancing, Amazing tune, she plays the same tune, sings the same song, sung by Shivji, it sounds owesome in female voice. Oh I love this music. She has Shivji in her mind while playing  the tune & singing. Madanike is shocked hearing the tune. Everyone gets up in appreaciation. Prasuti asks Sati, where did she learn this wonderful tune, she hasn't heard this tune before. Chandra is thinking, this tune, no Prajapati Daksh's daughter can not play this tune. Sati leaves from there.

At Kailash, the chief shilpkaar, meets Shilaad, who is Nandi's father. Shilpikaar asks him to rest because he has been walking since 3 days & night, offers something to eat to Shilaad, who thanks Shilpkaar, says now he will get strength only after meeting Shivji. Shilpkaar asks Shilaad, who is he? why does he look disturbed? Shilaad says he is Shilaad, a farmer, was buzy looking after his family, but they all died one after the other, now he is left alone. He used to look after his bulls & take Shivji's  name, was happy with that, till one night he saw his ancesters in a dream, who have asked him for his next generation. So he started penance of Shivji. Pleased with his penance one day, Shivji  appeared in front of Shilaad, asked him the reason for remembering him. He tells Shivji, he wants a son to carry foreword his family's name. Shivji asks him what kind of son does he wants. Shilaad says he is a farmer , he loves his bulls, they listen to him, so he wants a son like them. Then Nandi was born, he was a Shiv bhakta, after some years  he told his father, he is born to serve Shivji  & he left the house & never returned after that, now he has got old he needs  a support & his ancestor's dream is troubling him.

Shilpakaar says, so you have come to take Nandi, but Nandi is Shivji's favourite, will he be ready to leave Shivji?

Gana & Pret , who are listening their convo comes there. Pret says he need not worry, Nandi will go with him, they will go & inform Mahadevji. Gana says they are there to serve Mahadevji.

Sati is thinking, about her meeting  Shivji in the forest & how he disappeared, remembers the tune, she is disturbed, is unable to understand what is happening to her.

Madanike comes there says, she knows  whose song  & raag was that, but how does Prajapati Daksha's daughter knows that. Sati asks her to leave her alone. Madanike says, she wants to hear & believe, this can not be true, this can never happen. Sati, You can't love Mahadevji.  I have always broken the rules without thinking about the consequences. But You, as Prajapati Daksh's daughter can not do this do you know the result of the rules you are going to break? You will have to forget him, you will have to stop loving Mahadevji, do you realize how dangerous can be the result? Stop now, otherwise you will get burnt.

Precap: Madanike tells Sati, she doesn't realize, what will be the result. Her love will make her do anything. Sati replies, she knows what she has to do.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

poseidon12 thumbnail
its the best the elegance was so prominent and the way they showed it with lord shiva singing along with her that got me goosebumps. Another scene was when madnike snaps at sati and says she will be burnt that was like omg was is the irony or premonition well this serial has got me hooked 
Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am already over d male version of dis tune n nw i think when i will hear its female version i wil go crazy...
Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys one request pls pls join d leads fan club n comment on their profile's pls
mnx12 thumbnail
@ Ratilal, Sanyomg, the female version is absolutely mesmarising. 👏👏 for their music department for all the amazing tunes, shloka, songs etc.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mnx12

@ Ratilal, Sanyomg, the female version is absolutely mesmarising. 👏👏 for their music department for all the amazing tunes, shloka, songs etc.

just added it, the mods should make it so that it stays on page one! thanks!
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poseidon12

its the best the elegance was so prominent and the way they showed it with lord shiva singing along with her that got me goosebumps. Another scene was when madnike snaps at sati and says she will be burnt that was like omg was is the irony or premonition well this serial has got me hooked 

Shivji played brown coloured Veena, which matched his get up. Sati played White coloured Veena, indicating purity, her heartfelt song along with Shivji's thoughts was the best among all the songs, shown in that compitition.
Madanike cares for Sati, but Sati can not be controlled now.
mnx12 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing! It sounds better in the female version.