Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- Jan 17, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks vjayam for the update😊

It was such a annoying episode and slightly was jarring with pyscho talks and TA talks obviously...
TA you are speaking sorry sorry blaberring something in your feverish mood and kolaveri mood..Words once spoked cannot be taken back man...But idhu unnaku avasiyum...But track is much more faster and charu started to speak ill about thulasi to ta itself for the first time...

But hey psycho remember ta edho tensionllayum edho onion reasonkaga he is like angry with thulasi...But if he finds our or you  proposed him ...that day is the last day for you...I am pissed off this ta saying i am thinking i have selected a wrong girl and that thulasi too said though i made a mistake in marryin TA but i got good friends...Really TA-Thulasi i dont have words to scold you guys...

Hey charu "Podu evalavu aatam poda mudiyumo avalavum podu"...TA you are going to regret how i am going to face my thulasi...

Today i am angry with mm..He is not at all responsible father...I dont think kalyani will pay the fees..Some shock waiting...Letc

Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Vjayam for the Wonderful and superfast update and comments!🤗

Disgusting Pei and KP started their drama😒. Pei supporting GW and telling "vayasukkum and gunathukum kaai eduthu kumbudanum😡". oh please! This lady does not even worth calling a women. Only Pei and GW praise each other and eventually GTH together. With TA in Blore, everyday is going to be Pei special treat to viewers😕.

Happy that Pei reacted on hearing TA got beaten up in the PS👏. Today TA reaction was different. He does not seems to get shocked at her behaviour but rather was observing Pei emotions. 3-4 times, he was watching Pei expressions and was keeping on forcing himself to tell that Thulz was at fault😔. Todays episode made me think again that TA is acting.

For a sec, I thought the shameless Psycho is going to hold TA and take him to the hospital, luckily TA pulled himself away and sat. What a relief, ROFL😆?

MM dialogs were super waste. He and Padma talk the same thing over and over... grr... So many mins wasted there🥱. Curious to know who would have paid the fees for Thulz😃.

Awaiting for GP/GW confrontation😍.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Vjayam!!😃🤗

Whole C's dialogs are just grr😡...Why Charu aunty wearing dress in my Favorite color 😡...that too same color code of KP...couple with color sense nu showing aa🤪...KP uncle is feeling bad aam as he is one of the cause behind TT separation🤢...what a joke..Charu wont forgive T aam...who asked for her forgiveness...After athai..she will be TA's best friend aam life long😲🤣...people who thudify when he suffer is real wife aam🤢...wow...charu...i am scared to see future episodes😕..please control your self with double triple meaning dialogs...if not i am going to cry😒 (Gunthy you will join me in KPO?😛) and If they want to provoke C to open up...they can just make someone to slap TA in front of C🤣
Padma is next loose...why she want MM to go to GW house😕...already problems now if this too na...GW/Lav/Psycho zoo la rain🤢
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Vijayam😊👏.As expected Pei 's full attam pattam episode😡🥱. Iam really sick and tired of this psycho' The way she valunchufy's'Omg can't even tolerate her acting. Especially the ennaga and nonnenga😡..Sigh. Very irritating to see her winning all the time. The story is moving much faster now.TA is in Bangalore and charu knows everything and luckily in today's episode she showed her psychotic facial expression'TA summa payathu poitan'pavam..LOL.  Ithuke payantha eppadipa'😉😆

The Bgm played at the background was heart touching during Thuls scene...👏 The dir seems to be in hurry to move the serial to the next level hence closing out on some old issue pretty quickly without lingering on them.The end scene was disgusting  to watch when  charu aunty rachufying TA...Waiting for next pei ...master plan.😲😉
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update...

TA come on man...u did it almost...👍🏼...little more provoking will do rest...now that C has witnessed TA's anger on T and his decision towards T, she might plan next...Idiot KP diverted her...sigh...
TA was just glaring...no shock!! 😛...both the times...

Psycho repeated same dislogues as GW and thats another hint for TA that both communicate...local SIM card..wow...good idea...appo phone KP's a...😛

Finally, T has started looking forward and proceeding to college...All is well wrt college atleast...hope the fees is already paid...but by... 😍
I think they wont reveal that as of now...lets see...
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too accept Pearl comment...Something is fishy more and more...TA said i regret i have selected a wrong girl but he didnt say i will disown her...and also says he feels like orphan..This aptly says he is missing his wife and seems like he is noticing charu expression also
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the awesome update and comments!!  Pathetic start to the week, with negativity permeating at all levels!!

Mr. Loser er MM perfectly describing himself as "Bueno Para Nada" [Good for nothing, not even worth a salt] whoa! A self-admission tad too late, and one has appreciate GW-P for pulling along a family with meager subsistence. Finally, thankfully Thulz "proudly" landed a verbal jab - befitting reminder to the worthlessness of MM when she said she had arranged her student loan through K….nizz.

Good to see T smiling as she about to start her sophomore school year. Hope Thulz does some freelance/work study to support her needs for the financial year?? Why can't T get some financial aid $$$ in school?? T's first year GPA score should help her in securing tuition waiver and assistant-ship.

Disappointed when T uttered that her marriage was a distraction and a diversion?? Nobody forced her to marry; she took the decision and now when her relationship is on the rocks, she is mind voicing as though it was some-kind of burden?? Is Creative working on a plan to damage T characterization??

TA: How low can TA go?? He feels disappointed and ashamed that he was thrashed err slapped by lady cop…..ROFL ROFL. Why didn't he feel the same way when 1) he unprofessionally gave bank documents to M-gang against for rules? 2) He didn't feel ashamed when he was without job for good part of the year? 3) Why wasn't he ashamed when he pawned T to be pwned by loan sharks?? Why didn't he feel embarrassed for the countless times when he fell in the feet to borrow money and ran into hiding from friends, relatives and strangers when he was asked to pay? Working for D's company is not abashed one? Finally, two timing T and Psycho – is this not an embarrassing thing? TA is just disgraceful …seems to be going MM way.   

PS: Redemption for TA – if he has made arrangements to pay for T's tuition through someone….like TPS.

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

so who is going catch villi step mother is acting
lakshyam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pearl27

Today TA reaction was different. He does not seems to get shocked at her behaviour but rather was observing Pei emotions. 3-4 times, he was watching Pei expressions and was keeping on forcing himself to tell that Thulz was at fault😔. Todays episode made me think again that TA is acting.

For a sec, I thought the shameless Psycho is going to hold TA and take him to the hospital, luckily TA pulled himself away and sat. What a relief, ROFL😆?

Thanks Vijayam for your wonderful update and excellent comments👏!

I had the same feeling Pearl. I felt like TA was observing Psycho..infact when GW, T and MM were talking I also felt like TA was observing GW more and was in a hurry to send T from there.

If TA had paid the fees then TA is definitely acting . Lets see.