17th Jan,11: WU : AshNi - Hey Doc & Suniye Ji

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update...it is definitely going Aaina way  i want Nidhi back in Kotnis ASAP😕
Thanks for the update!!
appreciate ur effort. thanks 
thanks for the update...Cvs are ruining a doctor's character...Mallu is a nice physician...just because of love, she is loosing all senses...that is a wrong way of portrayal...😊
I relly miss ranji scenesss but tfs!!!
Wow ..real detailed review...felt i watching the episode...thanks Tanu 🤗
Thank u dear.i hope ashni stay tgthr n wish to c nidhi bk in kotnis
Originally posted by Pooja05

thanks for the update...Cvs are ruining a doctor's character...Mallu is a nice physician...just because of love, she is loosing all senses...that is a wrong way of portrayal...😊

exactly...Pooja...true to her proffession...she shd behave in digni fied manner...i knw it really hurts badly u lose somebody u love...bt her charecter has been damaged badly...only revenge and nothing else on her mind...inthe originalDK...Dr.Sheena's charecter is so dignified...she also gets hurt badly...bt she doesn't behave the way nw Mallika is behaving...so childish!!!!!...
i knew it malaika will do something worse...i dont know y i am feeling bad for her..😔
anyway very nice episode...
Thanks for ur update..
God bless u...👏