Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU 17th Jan 2012

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi755

saru its 2012

oh sorry nishi... I'll edit it... I'm always writing year wrong in this new yr... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saru.g

oh sorry nishi... I'll edit it... I'm always writing year wrong in this new yr... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hey no need of a sorry that happens   
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Saru for the superb update. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Brilliantly capturing everyone's feelings.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Very good understanding between husband and wife the essence of past few weeks has been opening the eyes of  family' members coz of akshi's health condition..😊. Gayathrii and BP's scenes were much relieved compare to yesterday's episode..  The whole family is eagerly waiting for akshi's delivery and understood her feelings especially coz of akshi's patience and her tolerating poweri . Naksh scene and their baby talk were just awesome. The way he enquired akshi how she felt and diverted her mind and promised her that he will be there in her labour room...so caring understanding hubby natik

.Hope the CV will not drag this part too much. Finally Naksh has started to enjoy and eagerly waiting for their baby's arrival... Wow! What a romantic exchange. It shows how much he cares and loves akshara.finally after house track, happy set of circumstances shown which is good. Because he wants his dear wife to be the happiest person during her pregnancy time. But after watching the precap...OMG the CV's are planning to create more drama and to build tension  in viewers mind… they may add too many spices during akshi's delivery time. . Naitik can support akshi by being a comforter when she needs it; helping to reassure her if this is a first baby that she will be a great mom, and letting her know he is there to help. Husband-wife relationship or bond is considered as a sacred relationship.
It is a relationship that is based on complete devotion / dedication and a want to love and serve each other in their life

. When akshi starts experiencing her labour pain she needs nothing but the support of her loved ones. Only naitik can be a huge support at the time of labour…Waiting for naitik's support  during akshi's delivery time.πŸ˜‰
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved da epi naksh are so cute, 
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 did u enjoy writing the epi maate?

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. 😊
I agree that labour pains are unbearable but when you hold the baby in your hands its the best feeling in the world. Its all worth it in the end. 😊
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stutz-

🀣 did u enjoy writing the epi maate?

haa... I enjoyed writing it.. πŸ˜ƒ
y r u rofling???😲
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really guys feel like hitting the cv's naksh happiness ko sathyanash kardiya always from marriage and when nk went to shimla that time too,and every time when naksh want to be happy no cv has some plans to spoil it
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the quickest update