Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!WU 17.JAN.2012!! KUNAL still Angry with Siddhi

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Neeme,best part of today's epi is Seema confronting Witcha😆,that was mindblowing👏👏👏
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Neeme TY for the luvly updt ...Awww nd yeh kya hua tumhare saath aaj k epi mein khaali witcha thi Dumbeena n Thakral to they hi nahin kitna boring laga hoga na tumhe 🤣
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Neeme TY for the luvly updt ...Awww nd yeh kya hua tumhare saath aaj k epi mein khaali witcha thi Dumbeena n Thakral to they hi nahin kitna boring laga hoga na tumhe 🤣

She's upset that her fav gang weren't shown in today epi,Isiliye update deke bhaag gayi hai,🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

She's upset that her fav gang weren't shown in today epi,Isiliye update deke bhaag gayi hai,🤣

Wohi to 😆...btw Kunal aka Sammy in White Shirt 😍
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Wohi to 😆...btw Kunal aka Sammy in White Shirt 😍

haan white shirt,white kurta bas mood hi black suit jaisa tha😆,but as usual super hawt n handsome😍,that smile in white shirt n jeans☺️😍
-Nightingale- thumbnail
thanks for update..

i hope Seema got some good plan...
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update. what was the ending. Siddhi is pregnant. Seema should ahve lied. this will not solve the problem but create another one. i dont know wht will happen next while Seema is thr. 
-RD- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

haan white shirt,white kurta bas mood hi black suit jaisa tha😆,but as usual super hawt n handsome😍,that smile in white shirt n jeans☺️😍

Mood ko jaane do ...hume kya ...but he looked fab😍
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Neeme for the WU. I am still sad that Sinal are not talking to each-other. However, from the promo and the precap, it seems they will have to talk tomorrow. Though I wish it's Kunal who talks to her first as he was the one who told Siddhi not to talk to him ever. Siddhi is just following his orders. 

Tomorrow's episode will be interesting one for sure as Siddhi's pregnancy thing will be shown while witcha pawai lake ki hawa khayegi😆😆😆