Humse Hai Life

w.u jan 17--complete

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i have an appointment so when i get back i will write todays update.. till then if someone wants to give a short summery, feel free... but i want to do the detailed update as this will be my last. thanks for understanding!

--Edited--
Thanks for waiting guys. It was a good episode. All about the kids and more importantly Sia. No couples so perfect for all to watch. So enjoy..

I guess Mama flipped when Coach said Sia is not his daughter... Coach apologizes for that and promises Mamaji that Sia is safe and she is more than just a talent for Elite. (I'm loving Coach Karanvir more and more every second of the show)! Mamaji asks if it's allowed to speak in Hindi and he's like yeah, its our native language after all. He curses himself pretty much...lol...   Coach says that at the next PT meeting, sia's parents have to come, no excuses. "jaise prabhu ki icha sir"  why can't they tell the truth?

Mama comes out with a shocked look on his face. Sia is scared and is like don't worry about him. He is like this and karoos and what not. She asks him again and again and he finally says "all izz well beta, tu bohat acha kar rahi hai. Just do well in the tournament" Coach sees sia happy and hugging mamaji and she gets embarressed seeing him through the window. They look for Gauti.

MUST WATCH: They go to the canteen. Amber-Akash's dad bumps into him slightly causing him to spill coffee on Sally's mom. She freaks and so does sally. Amber-Akash shut their dad up when he acknowledges that the coffee spilled due to him. Sally calls Mamaji mannerless and points at him and Sia takes her finger and puts it down. Everyone stands up. She says a lot to her and she says mamaji means more than her dad to her. There is bickering and then sia says to sally's mom that she apologizes for the spill. To sally she says I would give you the money for coffee but today its free for everyone so have another cup on my behalf. Then everyone claps for her and sia-mama-gauti walk away. Juno n his mom are IMPRESSED! Pooja and mom are proud of her too.  Raghav is just standing there but at the end he smiles sort of.  

Raghav still thinks Sia's acting and he compliments her. Sia is offended and tells him off. Its hard to translate what she said but it left Raghav speechless.

Manager comes and tells Raghav to brush it off; she said all this because she is mad. He brushes it off and takes manager to ms sen. 

Principal is apologizing to mamaji when someone tells him the midterm exams are hacked. Gauti wants to help but mama does not want him to help. Still, princi accepts. (first he was like ur just a kid.. Play on the playground--didn't know there was one-- but then he accepts). 

Ms sen is talking about Raghav's progress. She mentions that he is a smart boy but gets distracted meanwhile daddy dearest is staring at ms beauty. He starts flirting and asks for a coffee date. Raghav saves him by saying he wants to start a date (kajoor) flavored coffee. Girl is confused. As Coach approaches they leave. 

Princi is freaking out! They found out it happened in Boys Hostel. They leave. We see Vish-Bonny and some other guy. Bonnie says now I have no tension and the security arrives. Finally Princi offers Gauti to come to Elite if he passes the interview. He tells Sia and Vish overhears. He's not too happy but Sia is for he might be coming!

Precap: Sia falls on Raghav. 

Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
no worries dear...take your time... :)