WU 17Jan'12:Classes continue n Lohri Celeb's begin

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hai Maria,

Thanks for the very nice Update...😊

Its lengthy na, really would had taken your time and more efforts...
Really great work...👏

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
a very cute and hilarious epi😆...the foursome are just adorable😳

thxx maria for an awesome update...the cute emoticons makes it even more interesting😊

👏Thanks Maria for the fantastic update of today's fantabulous episode👏Fab job...I really appreciate your and Zub's updates...These updates are masterpieces with so much of creativity,time and effort put in..Believe me I'm ready to wait for a good WU than read  a shoddy update..know for sure everyday's updates cannot be excellent pieces of work..problems can crop up  ...that everybody understands.
Today for me the episode rocked because of its reality  display of marital real life situations. Ram's expressions of a confused  hubby  who didn't know what his wife wanted was really funny.Love the slight twitching of his eyebrows.😊..Men's confusion over women's real wants was beautifully described in today's dialogues...Men think and act based on straight lines theory.Women think and feel with their emotions.They say some thing but mean something else...Laughed my head offto see Neha providing the emotional touch as my buddies do when I'm upset😉 By putting an arm over the shoulder, agreeing with Priya over Ram's idiosyncrasies, Neha did the right thing She proved to be the friend who lend an ear to Priya's frustrations😆🤣Priya looked beautiful in the Punjabi attire agree with you Maria!
Always loved the Sharma family...give me that kind of family anyday..the care , concern for one another ,the love  that is  there, is  worth more than a million dollars.Nuts needs to console Kartik not the other way around...she's the one who did it willfully  and then blackmailed Priya into covering up her act.😡🤢Loved Dadiji and Rishab..Only Dadi can handle Niharika and the Mammma Bhanja duo...Sound like a broken record when I say Vik Neha rock...BALH  has a fantastic array of fab actors..
Golu ..love to see u saying sorry and listening to Priya but don't want to see you turning into a hen pecked husband...You need to be the man where Priya looks at you with respect and pride.
Another RAYAlicious episode and Yeh dil maange more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome foursome rocked the show today! Hubby and wives gang conspiring and Ram figuring out whts going on Priya's mind.. Outrageously fantastic!

Kya emoticons dikhaye!! Fabulous!
Thank-you for d update!!
Luved today's RaYalicious epi!!
Lovely update Maria.. I didnt get towatch the epi.But your WU is as good as seeing it on the telly. Fantastic Rayalicious exchanges..Thankfully no evil ppl to ruin good moments.
Thanks for the awesome update lovely episode
thanks for the lovely update!

really awesome episode. the 2 couple's stole the show in this episode. 👏

Ram's expressions and Priya's anger are worth watching and their complaints to their friends and in turn their tips to this new couple its just worth watching. 😍
I would say it ws a natural episode...both of them complaining and asking fr help to their best of the frnds ws indeed cute..and Priya lkd super awesome in her punjabi kudi avatar...

Thx Maria u r super awesome in updates too