Jessica Simpson to sing about marriage br

canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Jessica Simpson to sing about marriage break -up on next album

Sunday April 9th, 2006 at 5:54 pm by HeatherHoneypot

Jessica Simpson will sing about her break-up from husband Nick Lachey on her new album.

She's been busy writing songs for the album, "And the Band Played On".

"I think that with my music, you can't help but tell people a story about your life," she told MTV recently.

"I believe every artist, that's their artistry - it comes out of them naturally through lyrics, through music."

"So with this next record you will hear a lot of things I've been going through."

"And if it can offer any inspiration to anybody else going through the same situation, so be it. That's why I'm here."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...hmm...looking forward to listening to the song
jprasad thumbnail
😭   why don't they just get back together???
x-faiza-x thumbnail
omdzzz! serioulsy cant wait! wohooo! she wz such a spoilt brat...... poor nick had 2 go through all of that! 😆 😆 but oh wel.. nick's bn wit anotehr gyal 4 a bit but den agen he sang all of that 4 jess recently!... OH GOD! if they seriously loved each other... WHY BRAKE UP!!!
x-faiza-x thumbnail
omdzzz! serioulsy cant wait! wohooo! she wz such a spoilt brat...... poor nick had 2 go through all of that! 😆 😆 but oh wel.. nick's bn wit anotehr gyal 4 a bit but den agen he sang all of that 4 jess recently!... OH GOD! if they seriously loved each other... WHY BRAKE UP!!!

AND THIS I SWEAR!             ðŸ˜†
x-faiza-x thumbnail

x-faiza-x thumbnail

x-faiza-x thumbnail

x-faiza-x thumbnail

calichick35 thumbnail
haha woww so many of the same posts lol
awwwwwwww thats soo cutee! shes sounds soo sweet! man i like her and i think her and nick made a cute couple..but oh well..lol