•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
friends i think  jothi' is not as much as dark as we see her. the introduction of this serials promo's is the prove for my statement. if the make up artist reduce the dark shade make up on her face she looks more beautiful. even in the hindi bidaai serial ragini  was too dark in the begging afterward they changed her costumes, lighter make up, which showed her more beautiful than sadhna.
i hope they can show jothi also more beautiful since that abirami family members including revathi also in looking good in their dressing sense.

i am not criticizing her darker complexion. but i want jothi also to look more beautiful.
what do you think. friends
ple give your comments

i hope someone from P&S team visit this thread   😊
hi anushiya,

One day as I was talking to Dinesh ( karthik) I askedx about this to him and he told that Rachitha is defenitely is not darker...in fact  she is much fairer than what we see in PS...

I will let her know about your comment when I talk to her next...!!But I guess the story demands that darker version of JO right?
Yes true and she has posted her pic in PS DB

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=321053764583180&set=p.321053764583180&type=1&theater
thanks for the reply atina. and i'm sure you will convey my opinion also.tell my wishes also  to her.

ya i agree that the show needs to show the darker sister, but i'm sure P&S is trying to satisfy tamil viewers with their own creations, so i think this also possible that they can make a change in her make up.

hope to see  a different jothi very soon 😊
Originally posted by Krithiga.ganesh

Yes true and she has posted her pic in PS DB

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=321053764583180&set=p.321053764583180&type=1&theater

thanks for the pic friend. i didn't know her real name . so i couldn;t find her pic . once again thanks . and she looks awesome
She looks cute and really fair in this picture. Cannot believe it is her.

Few months before, she came in Adhu Idhu Edhu program along with Kalyani...   Seems she is a Telugu girl... Able to manage tamil somewhat...
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Few months before, she came in Adhu Idhu Edhu program along with Kalyani...   Seems she is a Telugu girl... Able to manage tamil somewhat...

o is it ramyvijay o i dnt see it can u give me the like pa?

anushiya and ramyvijay:

Jothi's real name is rachitha...she is from bangalore...She speaks fluent kannadam...and tamil...She is  a tamilian settled down in bangalore...acting in many kannada serials...Here in Tamil serilas her name is Mahalakshmi...

Sneha...I also watched that athu ithu episode...it was so funny...our sangee also was there...if I find that episode I will send you the link maa...
Originally posted by atina

anushiya and ramyvijay:

Jothi's real name is rachitha...she is from bangalore...She speaks fluent kannadam...and tamil...She is  a tamilian settled down in bangalore...acting in many kannada serials...Here in Tamil serilas her name is Mahalakshmi...

Sneha...I also watched that athu ithu episode...it was so funny...our sangee also was there...if I find that episode I will send you the link maa...

thank you for the information atina, ya i would like yo see that episode, if you find ple send it