BV Written Update - 18/1/12

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update.
I didn't like Sumitra asking Anandi to resign as Sarpanch, thank God bhairon stopped her doing so.
Thanks for the update. Gauri now found a  strong reason to pack bags for her parents. She didnt spare her parents also from her use-and-thow principle.
thanks for the update...

Now her own parents are iritating her😲,so gauri scares them and packs them off to village with plans get them back right in time for delivery ... jaggu is so proud of his manipulating beendni,perfect selfish couple..🤪
basant is just doing dadagiri now,he can fire his employee but atleast give him last months hard earned salary..🤔instead of resolving the matter he is creatingg bigger fights..
It will be so easy for anandi to resign after sumitras emotional appeal but bhairav will convince her not to ..sarpanch anandis responsibility is now towards the entire village ,to do nyay without fear or favour..🤔
uff...kya track hai!!
simply unbearable!

so today's written update is visible to u all frds??
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
YEAH khushi,update is visible ,has india forum wall paper on thhe background too..
Originally posted by pjyo

YEAH khushi,update is visible ,has india forum wall paper on thhe background too..
yeah...it is in image format.
this method is introduced by higher DTs ... sometimes ppl complain that it is not visible! so i asked that😳
Originally posted by khusi_*

yeah...it is in image format.
it is introduced by higher DTs ... sometimes ppl complain that it is not visible! so i asked that😳
oh it looks good as background to your great update😊..
kya dimmaag chaltha hai gautri kaa😲,terrorist news story suna ke khud ke parents ko bhagaa diya,...
now they too are kabaab mein haddi for this selfish couple🤪,jab baby sitter ki zaroorat hogi bulvaa lenge..
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
@jyo,
thanks jyo!😃
i dont have words for gauri yaar👎🏼
here in a post it was mentioned her this act as "use and throw"...thats is so perfect!

aur kya bolun!!...