_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats for the new thread
waiting for the update

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
EAGERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting👏
change12 thumbnail

update on the way wonderfu...

tellyme thumbnail

Part 44

Just to repent his older sin, make his heart clear of guilt he cannot go on giving her pain in present…. He has to love her selflessly now. Her need was command for him… above all he needed her badly too.

Next day Geet was just waiting as how will Maan present her the gift and what was it actually? But Maan was busy whole day with something else. Geet restlessness was increasing.

"Lagta hai bhool gaye or may be he will give it some other day, he never said he will do it today… Geet you were never so impatient, what has happened to you"

Actually now that her heart and mind both were in Maan's control and she had madly fallen for him all over again her hunger to get his love was increasing every moment. In just few days he have made her addicted to his attention.

"Geet what have happened to you…. These days Maan is paying attention so your expectations are flying too high… Ek din busy kya ho gaye you are getting restless…. He also has office to take care of"

Maan was busy making some arrangements and he was also ignoring her for purpose as he wanted to really know his effect on her, if she was just doing it for his sake or if she really needed him. Only then can he make things special for her. He should know that it will really be special for her.

Geet tried some or the other ways to get his attention. He was polite to her but pretended to be busy with other stuff. His confidence was boasting up by her attention.

In the evening Maan came to Geet, she felt so releived. Whole day he was busy.

"Geet"

"Ji" she instantly said

"Whole day you have been all alone, I have been busy and I am still busy. Why don't you go out and see our neighboring, it's really pretty"

"What he is not coming…. Akele nahi jana mujhe kahin" she thought but before she could say something.

"The ladies are all going to some local function here, they wanted you to join them… I said yes, koi problem nahi hai na… I thought you have been too bored."

Now if he has given his word Geet have to go.

"It's Ok." She half heartedly left with the ladies. Maan was smiling from inside. She really wanted to be with him. But he had intentionally sent her.

The ladies left her home by 8 pm. They also made her do dinner with them in function.

She directly went to her room to look for Maan. But but but…. She was completely surprise with what she saw.

Their room was decorated with candle all around and flowers and their bed was all surrounded with canopy made of flowers. Her heart skipped a beat. She moved further to see a packet placed with a note.

"Only if you approve…." What does this mean she was completely confused but her hands were shivering… something was there.

It was a big packet. She opened the packet and it had other small packet with jwellery and other big packet with red dress….

She opened the dress completely to find if was a red bridal dress… Lehnga. It was just beautiful. She looked at lehnga and then her room. She now got the meaning of the note. She was nervous but nervous with happiness. Her hands and legs were shaking at the meaning of what she gathered from all this.

"Is this day really coming in my life"

Tears fell down her eyes. After Maan's behavior on their SR Geet's dream was broen into pices. Yes she knew that time that this will be coming up knowing his behavior towards her but still when it had come in reality it had badly pained.

She looked at the dresses and the jewelry and tears were just not stopping. She went to the bathroom, took a long nice shower… Selected her best perfume and wore everything Maan had placed for her. She stood long in front of mirror getting ready for him. Everything she did minutely. It should be perfect, it was for Maan.

Maan on other side was pacing madly thinking if what he did he should have done or not. Will Geet approve of it and such kinds of thought capturing him.

After an hour he knocked and entered the room. His nervousness increased as he entered the room and her nervousness also increased as he entered the room. She was sitting like a new bride on the center of the bed.

The scene brought him back to the memory of their real SR day and again the guilt. How many mistakes he have made with her that his guilt never ended. Everything ended up in guilt. His sins were so huge. But he calmed himself.

Her veil was covering her face and offcourse she was expecting him to remove it. He noticed her hands and feets were rubbing each other in tension.

He had to remove her veil from her face just like a deserving husband but here he was the most un deserving husband of the most deserving wife. But Geet was expecting him to do so and thus he have to.

With shaking hands he removed her veil up reveal her face. She was looking jut like an angel. She really got so nicely ready for him…. Her love and her submission he can never match.

Geet was looking down with shyness and nervousness when Maan presented her a box.

"Your gift" she was about to take it when he said opening the box.

"Accept this only if you have really forgiven me and if you believe you can blindly trust me as I do not have a heart as big as yours which will forgive myself. With your heart so big its only you who can forgive me" and he took out a beautiful ring… It was a platinum ring which had five big diamonds shining on it. It was just beautiful and elegant.

She forwarded her finger to him. Tears came to his eyes to see her finger still empty after an year of their marriage waiting for him to fill it. He slided the ring on her finger.

"Maan ek baat bolun" "Do you need to ask me? "

"Why don't you throw away the guilt Maan.. I feel there is something missing in my love which is stopping you"

He came beside her, held his arm around her sideways and placed his chin on one of her shoulder…

"Don't question your love Geet, never. OK, if it hurts you I will try to get out of it but after realizing my deeds it really hard for me…. I gave pain to you, the one person…" But Geet turned and placed her hand on his mouth but then removed it feeling his lips on her palms.

"Lets start everything as new Maan"

He smiled and cupped her face "Gift kaisa laga" She placed her head on his chest.

"Its all like dream coming true Maan"  Her hand on his chest. This little conversation slightly took away the nervousness that they both were going thru.

Maan made her lay on the bed and bend down to look into the eyes of his beautiful wife. There eyes were just locked with each other so many emotions going within them. Both could not believe they were so near this way.

After a while Maan bent down to kiss her fore head, Geet took a heavy breath. He entangled the fingeres of his hands to hers on the sides and started placing soft kisses on all over her face… their both heart beating fast. Geet tightened her fingers with his. He reach her lips and just brushed it with his, but Geet immediately opened it to welcome it. She was knowing he will hesitate… she needed him and also needed him to get out of his guilt and hesitation. She knew some places she will need to initiate, have to be bolder that she really is.

Maan started tasting her lips with his tongue and then slowly went inside her mouth but soon they were sucking each other's mouth. Both were glued with each other for long this way…. Taking their hundreds of emotions out.

They broke after a long time and then again had along eyelock… eyes talking out their emotions too.

Next to be continued

Precap: Completing each other.

From all my heart a real big thanks to all of you for encouraging me.

🤗for you all too.

I will send PM little later.

--Anu

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
me secondand geet totally forgive him and now maan and sr and love the gifts maan gave to geet  and ring idea lovely and now they started

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
what a point to stop😡
update next part soon
change12 thumbnail
very very very...nice update
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3