Thendral

Wednesday's Upd- Jan 18th: GP/GW meet & C/TA alone

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ThanksTanu for the colorful update for the brilliant episode😊. Wow!! Really enjoyed each and every bit of the scenes in today's episode.😊👏. Everyone coming under one roof should be interesting.😉 Today somehow liked the episode coz it showed everyone's character and stand today well. It was irritating to see
GW in an angry manner in order to insult thuls.Athuvum enna sokku potti potalo' Arithu arithu seigira pavathai aluthu aluthu tholaiga vendum... There were some superb directions along with the great emotions sudha. Some good days and some dreadful days were faced by thuls but coming day's thuls is going to face some hard moments by psycho which she won't be able to share with anybody... I think thuls will tide over this with great love and elan. Hmm eliyarai valiyar adithal valiyarai theivam adigum. Who is going to thurathufy psycho is going to be...🥱

Star of the episode was sudha⭐️. Luckily sudha told  about GW and lav's intention and their tortures to periappa. The way nitish dragged lav was good appa ippavavathu thairiyum vanthathe!!!Lol. 😆Overall very good episode with GW'confrontation and periyyapa's apt pathil..
 👏
Coming to Pei's track, really disgusting😲😡 Omg this Pei trying to be alone with TA. Such a cheap mentality and it's annoying to watch those scenes and she is touching him'😡 TA' should stop fighting the past, stop reacting to it, and he will be in the light. He will then clearly be able to see everything that is happening within him AND CHARU'S INTENTION. With such a clear vision it is possible to form a true relationship.  Hope he will do it' few questions are whirling in viewers mind. 1. Sundari knows thuls is bhuvana's daughter but'.why was she shocked to see MM.  Waiting for TPS major role in thuls life.🥱
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗

omg Sudha! Love you🤗! Sudha simply excelled today with the perfect points about Lav and GW⭐️. Happy that finally the groom matter came out with the direct telecast matter👏.

Lav real evil deeds exposed👏. Going forward she cannot even show her thimiru to anyone in GP house. But as usual Lav will not be quiet. She will still stir the problem more and get into trouble. But next time Nithesh and GP won't be quiet😃. She is going to get her own dosage of medicine.

GW, such a censored person🤬... Ewww... She is going to be all alone after Pei is going to get caught. Lav cannot contact her mummy darling. Puvi/Sudha might walk out and TA is going to blast and disown his mom. Let this stupid lady go and sit near the post where she did pooja😡.

How dare this GW talk about the morality and chastity of a girl just for granted🤢, that too connecting with anybody as she likes? Cha iduellam oru pozlaipa😡🤢??

oh wow! Sundari into the picture now😲... Not sure what her role is in this track... but lets see😍.

Grrr... Pei scenes were too much😡... Hopefully Mr.K doesn't stretch TA sick scenes in the hospital and Pei talking care of TA after he comes to the room🤢. Disgusting to see Pei keeping on touching TA🤬.
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanu😊

Such an interesting episode...GP vs GW confrontation superb to the core...Each and every word of sudha OMG every daughter in law must be like this i mean point out the mistake done by mother-in-law...How dare this lady will speak wrong about GP-Thulz relationship?😡😡..If TA was there really even though he is behaving so madly his reaction would be different...As GP said soon this GW going to become an orphan...

TA i dont feel like commenting about this guy until charu climax...Between this guy is sick due to thulasi missing it is clearly shown between pei romba happya irrukaa..appu varadhu theriyama...

Top of the scene:Sundari---Thulz face to face...Something is going on between in their relationship hereafter...Who knows she might also be a reason for charu climax...
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu baby for the wonderful update...😃

Teasing special episode...I srsly watched those scenes of TA with thigil effect in Tanu's language.,..😆...ROFL  i was wondering if psycho would again enthufy when he vomitted..nalla velai the CTs spared the viewers...If not pls hold my shoulders am..i was like pls hold her neck and strangle her...🤢..shameless, 100 x 🤬 ...is this love...touch/hold...😡...GP said righly that what GW plans to C is utter rubbish liket them...🤢...they just dont care but instead proud...🤢

Except for Sudha talking nonsene about GW and pottukuduthufying 😛 lav about her proposal nothing much happened...same like the saree effect...🤢😡...Total waste of time...

GW ulaga maha nallavangala 🤢 thappu nu sonna ivlo kovam coming am...🤢...Actually my question here is...what was the purpose of GP's visit??? He wanted to see if Lav is against her mom and wanted her to talk in favour of Thulasi...But nothing like that was prompted by GP/Nitish and not even questioned...😕...Did he come here for a compromise or to confirm the facts about GW about the things he overheard on the phone...😡...Atleast he realised that talking to GW is just waste of time and is deftly a thirnthatha case...😡...GP not bothering about the weedding proposal earlier shows he is a gentleman but I wonder if Nitish would be taking up the issue in the same way...let him treat and taunt her the same way...😡..I know i m eveil but the 🤬 deftly needs such a treatment...😡

Atom bomb nu aasaya patha...not even a sparkle effect...match stick effect thaan...😒..that also got ignited but switched off by GP...how sad...

T and TPS meeting was just cool...TPS looks cool and fresh...MM and TPS face to face...wow...and more excited on what next...😍
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for that wonderful update for a super episode

wow all scenes different and carrying forward the track so well..
today enjoyed gw's gutter words and stupid talk--all because there were strong witnesses to her behavior...nitish blasting at her is a good sign and nitish's glare at lav tells he is no longer going to put up with her nonsense...
GP's wife had told him abt lav's mother but gp, having seen and convinced himself today, will be in a better position to access the situation..In a similar manner unless TA gets some indications himself, he may not be inclined to believe anyone abt pei..and i hope with this trip to doctor and pei's asinga intentions puts across her idea into TA's now thick head!!!

TPS meeting MM and T--wow...hope this paves the way for some silver lining for TT, esp by way of his bank job..
i just wish sudha had added lots more to gp..like saree matter, not gvng money for kanagu's loan..etc...gw's fate sealed as far as puvi, gp concerned...
gw's face, resembling like hvng drunk castor oil, seemed to be ready to strike again at TT..
pei today seemed more like padma's child..with her screaming and ranting like that...padma cud turn out to be another of her soul mate...

eagerly waiting for tmrw...
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the update and comments – requires ton of patience to update the episodic garbage!!  Rottenness dejure!!

Skunk aka GW & SQ:  @&#^@@#&#*#.

Psycho: Makes Vel characterization virtuous and respectable. Complete disgrace.

KP:  Make Skunk.

Nit: Headless chicken, worse than an oyster. Equating Wooden Nit ~ oyster puts oyster to shame, the most stupidest and senseless of animals!! Wow….even after all that S said about SQ agreeing to marry someone and ditching that person for Nit….all for the greenback $$$$$$...Nit gets angry….is that the max he can do, complete pinhead.

Mr. GP:  What was Mr. GP thinking? Psycho accused him of trying to usurp VR's money. GW has character assassinated him. All his effort has come a cropper.  One has to feel sad for GP….SQ is his DIL. Biggest joke was when he asked Nit to enforce "no bonding" between SQ & GW……ROFL.

TA:  Doc urgently needs to examine TA's brain. Can't TA make out the difference between friendship and whatever psycho is doing??

The only saving grace is T, TPS, MM meeting. T & TPS bonding session……nizzz.

PS: Thulz going to school with high hopes. Hope there is no disappointment for T @ school in regards to her sophomore year fee.

Hema_M thumbnail
Thank you so much for the super fast update Tanu 🤗 🤗

I think they'll show Charu's climax soon,may be thats why they are starting to next problem that is Thuls mom story.woww this is good compared to thinking of what will happen Tamizh or viewers who will watch the disaster   atleast Thuls is not suffering sooo much all the time crying and running like last time when Tamizh was hospitalized,that was way too depressing to watch.I think this one is good compared to last one 😊
Edited by Hema_M - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Thanks Tanu baby for the wonderful update...😃

Teasing special episode...I srsly watched those scenes of TA with thigil effect in Tanu's language.,..😆... 
GW ulaga maha nallavangala 🤢 thappu nu sonna ivlo kovam coming am...🤢...Actually my question here is...what was the purpose of GP's visit??? He wanted to see if Lav is against her mom and wanted her to talk in favour of Thulasi...But nothing like that was prompted by GP/Nitish and not even questioned...😕...Did he come here for a compromise or to confirm the facts about GW about the things he overheard on the phone...😡...Atleast he realised that talking to GW is just waste of time and is deftly a thirnthatha case...😡...GP not bothering about the weedding proposal earlier shows he is a gentleman but I wonder if Nitish would be taking up the issue in the same way...let him treat and taunt her the same way...😡..I know i m eveil but the 🤬 deftly needs such a treatment...😡

Atom bomb nu aasaya patha...not even a sparkle effect...match stick effect thaan...😒..that also got ignited but switched off by GP...how sad...

T and TPS meeting was just cool...TPS looks cool and fresh...MM and TPS face to face...wow...and more excited on what next...😍

Thanks Tanuma for an excellent update for this stomach burning episode 👏

Shubba loved your comments so much. Psycho drooling at TA episodes have started 🤢...TA was pushing away Psychos hands like a tamil movie heroine caught in the hands of a villain...😆 

GP is trying his best to talk to Psycho, Lavanya and today to GW to see if he can make them understand...and thiruthify. He tried for one last time to talk to GW and if he could thiruthify her then she will advice Psycho...and see atleast if Psycho will listen to GW... but today he would have learnt that correcting all these three women (?) GW, Psycho and SQ is beyond his capacity.

So looks like from now on GP will only get into action instead of all talking...

I think SQ cannot keep her mouth shut. and she is going to come back...Puvi and Sudha will walk out and only SQ and GW will stay in that house...

It was interesting to see TPS and MM meeting...but hope they wont go into their flashback now...we first want to finish off this Psychos track and apuram we can goto all flashback stories...
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW absolutely rocking epi !

⭐️ of the day was undoubtedly Sudha. Glad she finally opened her mouth. GW was cornered from all sides. But she won't get budhi in this jenmam for sure.  She will go and katharify to pei now. Pei will console her and instill confidence that she will take care of everyone. 😡

I loved how GP said Lav should not visit her mom or even talk to her on the phone. 👏 Best aapu. I was afraid he would leave her at GW's house. Thank god he didn't do that and GW also didn't ask her daughter to stay with her itself. Else all pazhi will vidinjify on T's head only. Lav aatam paatam ellam close. Enimel she won't have any voice at Nit's house. *fingers crossed* I loved how Sudha told how the mom-daughter duo ditched the guy her father saw for Niteesh as he is richer. She need not have told this at all. Enga patha vecha enga eriyum nu sudha knows well.😆😉

Sheesh. Pei is so shameless. She uses every opportunity to touch and fall all over TA. Keshav is doing pimp job without any shame. Innum enna kandravi baaki irukko therila.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago