MaYur_AbhiSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this surely is disappointing
shapath is really being ignored
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

@Roopal

Before making such posts have chat with someone make healthy discussion and then think of making topic like this.

The forums of Life ok channel have no DT members as  Life ok is new channel and DT members will soon be alloted and Life OK  CM is Gaganjot.S  u can contact her for anything and everything related to HNHLS forum she will answer it hope so because she is really busy in working on so many forums at the same time.

Even i thot once what is the reason behind  forum opened after two days but there was some problem which i don't know and even you don't know thats why it got delayed its not that it is being ignored or something.

If u and me open the same thread at the sametime on different forum people don't comment on mine and comment in urs then what should i call it iam being ignored no there must be somethingelse thats they din commented on mine and commented in yours so keep it in mind that forum is not being ignored its jst been a day to the forum opening give CM sometime she wil do it al fine.

And about chaska meter it will also be provided soon not to worry plz co-operate with CM.

Refrain from making posts like this in near future as it leads to wrong impression.

Regards

On Behalf Of

IF DEV Team

Edited by arsh4life - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nahi yaara,.u r taking it in d wrong way!!
wen mods were trying to open life ok forum,it took dem some days coz dy were facing some probs den as well,..!
may b gagan is bg wid something dats y he is not being able to luk after dis forum,.there's nothing like biasing n ol dat!! he ve to luk after ol d life ok forum's since he is d channel mod!
chaska meter n ranking will b provided soon,.!
please relax,...dis type of topic may hurt mods!
Minionite thumbnail
I agree with you both arsh4life and asmi202. We aren't being ignored. Gagan is being stretched thin as she tries to work on all the Life OK forums at the same time. Don't forget, she has a life outside of IF as well. We shouldn't blame the DT team. They'll do everything as fast as they can.

I still remember when the forum for Surya the Super Cop first opened, we didn't have anything either, but at least there was a place where we could all chat, play games, discuss the episodes, write about our favourite actors and actresses, and just meet. And none of us minded that there wasn't a chaskameter or that the cast was still missing or that there was no one to sticky the threads. In fact, that show only ran for 26 episodes and we didn't have much of this until probably half way through and this on the SetIndia forum.

We can't expect everything to happen right away. It takes time and only with time and patience will we get everything. We can all complain that the DT team isn't doing anything or we can be happy that at least the forum is open and running and we are finding more and more people who support the show and are joining the forum.

I'll say just this much Roopal and Zareta: we aren't being ignored. It takes time. Everyone is busy and we can't force people to do something if they don't have time. It's better to get the right thing and have a good DT team who care about the forum a bit late, rather than have someone who just does things and doesn't care much right now.

Until then, please don't say that the DT team isn't doing anything. They're doing the best that they can.

Also, if you're complaining because we don't have a chaskameter, then I say that's good. I don't really like this chaskameter because it's never really accurate.

Regards from the DT team