HHL//Written Update: 18th Jan, 2012.

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys :) i am gonna update now , please wiat kindly and i am sorry for the delay.

The epi start with Vishal and his (Fake)father , where principal was close to suspend him but got saved cause of his father acting and pleading. Saloni try getting attention from Raghav  because she wanted him to his mother. But Raghv ignored  them while keeping check on his fake father. Saloni gets embarrassed because Raghav replied to all the questions meanly and funny 😆( u got watch this and it's funny ) Saloni walking with her mom, while her mom advice her that she should not run after raghav kind of guy who's not giving her attention. She should pay more attention to ones who pay her attention. she get in car and go away ..Rangeela comes to her and try flirting with her and she just slaps him and goes away .. he is just saying u are the one for me.
Sia mama jii comes and while Sia advising how should her brother should get ready for interview .. more prepared and look good. she see them off. 
The scene shift to Raghav who is trying to hide his father from Bulldog.while running away , the fake father could not manage to fellow him and get in  other away. where he meet Bulldog and spill the truth. in the other side, Raghav mistakenly pull SIa in and they both fall and had eye contact 😍  
The scene shift how raghav is happy that nobody notice that he was not his real father especially Bulldog, But manager got in thinking what should he say now  and he decided to tell him in the end. The epi end where Arjun comes and tell him how he knew that Raghav father was fake and Raghv gets mad and replied Sia told u right. (He is mad at Sia) 

Precap :Bulldog tells Raghav how he knows that his father was fake 

See u next Wednesday :)
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think u meant 18 jan 2012...  
and take ur time.. we can wait =D
.ayesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i think u meant 18 jan 2012...  

and take ur time.. we can wait =D

opps .. thanks for the correction and i am writing right now. it just the professor called yaar so had to go:S 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Woh updated .. i was working with professor , so i am sorry for super delay yaar 
phloxy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for the wu!i haven't been able 2 catch up wid hhl 4 the past few weeks and m depending on written updates only