Pavitra Rishta January 18 2012 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update bhalla..i cant wait for the misunderstanding to be over already...bohot hogaya!
JAZ
Thanks Bhalla for the Update...

Cant wait for Archana's Bhram to be over that she is the victim and Manav is the one at fault...CVs kuchh kijiye na ki Archu fesses up all her faults and get on her knees asking Manav and girls for forgiveness...

Jaz, I don't think this misunderstanding will be cleared anytime soon. The kids may start getting suspicious but I think we will have to wait a little longer before Archana and Manav finally reunite.

savita is responsible for Sachu attitude to Archana after all that took better care of him than Soham ,thats y some people don't raise other people childrens cause results like this could be hard breaking,Domadar is de one person who never judge manav nor archana is is always there for them even wen her mother and sis hate him rite now,her children and her mil and husband hate her but FIL loves both and want them to get back together.