Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update - 19/1/12

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please write updates like before so that they are visible to all.
tejasri thumbnail
Hiee all..😊.am new to this BV forum...BV is a lovely show...but anyways..in my pov abt the current track..I, lyk many others didn't  lyk portrayng Gehnas character in that way...and even more in todays's episode Gehna was lyk "aapki Anandi"... Dat was damn hurting..A is also lyk her daughter...she very well knws dat A will never side with the others...it isn't gud seeing Gehna bhaving in such a wayπŸ˜•..

Edited by tejasri - 12 years ago
moon1209 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cant belive...Gehna's dialogue in 2days episode...she said to sumitra "kya faisla karti hain AAPKI ANANDI"...it seems as if she never cared for her...but she was d one who supported A in all tough tyms since frm A's childhood...
Really this track is illogical...
When DS comes bak she will definately try to knock in some sense in Gehna n Basant's mind...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THanks kushi and I am sorry you have to suffer the torture!!!

I didn't watch THANK GOD for that. 

DS will come back and set things straight.

And gehna will feel bad I am sure cause she always agreed if she were wrong. 

Anandi poor thing, I am sure things will be set right and also I am glad that next time before Anandi interferes in Nandu's business she will think twice
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
tejasri thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon1209

Cant belive...Gehna's dialogue in 2days episode...she said to sumitra "kya faisla karti hain AAPKI ANANDI"...it seems as if she never cared for her...but she was d one who supported A in all tough tyms since frm A's childhood...

Really this track is illogical...
When DS comes bak she will definately try to knock in some sense in Gehna n Basant's mind...

Yeah...i hope DS does that before Basant and Bhairon part...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
while watching the episode i cant even tell how much i missed dadisa!!

the track is sooo forced one!!...i think it can be ranked after mahavir singh's track!!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Kushi!

what a boring track. 

really not liking it. πŸ˜”
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True Khushi !.

They r deliberately twisting a simple incident into a saga of revenge and retribution and loyalty n favoritism n what not...

I mean making Basant seem like an evil zamindar who will withhold hard earned money from a poor family...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..Basant is a good man - a little hot tempered but mostly a fair man.

Gehna - she is a reasonably strict mom who has always wanted to make sure that her Nandu does not go bad and out of hand like Jagya ---- is now being shown as a spoiler who coddles her child and won't listen to ANY reason ??? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Call DS by all means - but CV's - please don't make Anandi look just and fair and correct at the expense of other sane characters. B & G are good people and they hv always loved n supported Anandi thru everything - don't do this PLEASE πŸ˜­
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gehna was in no mood to listen to sumitra .she still seems angry at anandi-it was quite evident when gehna said "aapki anandi" instead of her usual "hamari anandi".πŸ€”..sad to see this cold gehna, nandu's injury is has made gehna too angry at her own family..
Anandis decision is fair-sohans mom should apologize for pushing nandu and basant should pay rameshwar his salary..but basant wont be happy at anandi's decision .He  has made this into a prestige issue and  giving rameshwar his salary would mean losing face in front of the villagers..πŸ€”
One small kids fight has resulted in this huge mess😡,hope dadisa returns soon to stop  basant from leaving haveli...