Update for Thur-19/01 - TA's fate - C and GW play!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shubba for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗👏

TPS/T/MM meeting went in waste😕. Was that just to announce that TA will be getting his bank job?? Not sure what is the use of this meeting...

TA bank job again gone for a toss aa😲?? Aiyoo! His phone is also not there. Nobody can contact him now. How is he going to get the information about the bank matter.. Sigh.. Only thing is either Pei propose to him before that and TA runs back to Chennai 🤣 or Pei will create problem with KP and there by the dubakoor company is no longer available and TA comes back to Chennai.

GW thinking that son will become kodeeswaran marumagan, going to get sand in her head. As soon as TA said that they are in hospital, this women immediately asked about Charu and not about TA😡. Athaneey, when did she show her love to TA? Summa for the money that will come thro TA from Psycho, this lady is acting as if she loves TA to the core🤢. If it is for money, why can't she go with her romance partner Pei 🐷 to some hell and get rotten there😡.

Pei chance kidaikum pothu ellam touching TA 🤬🤬.. Censored shameless women... Nalla vellai, this Pei did not tell the nurse, avaruku injection potta valzhikum, so put that for me nu🤣🤣... Innum ethanai censored scenes we have to watch-o before Pei GTH.
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Shubba Akka!!😃😛😕🤗🤣...What a super episode...poor akka...i was laughing mad imagining your reaction🤣...and your comments were super akka🤣

Grr GW 😡...way to go GW...keep it up...you gave clues to TA indirectly...even if he cant think right now...he might start to think and link everything one day when he get to know about bank job  through someone😕

Charu is a total 🤬, After Charu's parts my only reaction is
- no comments🤢..what a kodumaiyaana scene😕...me heart la hand vachu watch each episodes...thinking what this pei will do next😡

Doctor😕...medical history la he saw someone paying money for telling that she is someone else wife🤢...i found why GW loves Charu nu...as GW says Charu is her DIL...Charu loves her more and she does anything for her🤢...what a paasam...i thought she is going torture that doctor  to repeat that 1000x times🤢...when she visit next time she will gift him something valuable aam😲
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks for the outstanding update and comments!!   Whattay wasted episode!!

Viewers have been tortured for more than "supereon", dripping time and again by with "psychotic obsessive compulsive behavior" of psycho for TA. Why do we need to get another dose of the utter nonsensical interplay when things are heading for crescendo: The looong drawn out "needle drama" is complete rehash of earlier Doc G episode in hospital.

TA, "under the weather", that doesn't mean his brain should stop working. Ta has an uncomfortable look when the Doc say Psycho is his wife, but it is baffling and juvenile to see that he is not able to read the "angry psycho" who made huge scene about suing (!) the hospice to her "incoherent talk" about Doc & her relative calling him her husband…..phooey. Why can't TA identify her mood swinging riddim??

Why GW-M forgot to mention about GP & co visit to psycho??

Couple of silver lining that is setting the stage for Yr 3: TA's bank job *nizzz*, more importantly T becoming the "sun" in the TPS/Doc/B/MM galaxy. TPS/MM/T meeting was sort of anti-climax.

T mentioning TA to MM as "SIL"…..T is mad and hurt to the extent of not wanting to mention his name.

PS: Thulz school fee issue hangs in balance. It will be interesting to see how creative will bring TA back as his date in court for his bank role is set. Will TA meet the doc when he comes back to collect the reports??  

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks Shubba for updating a nice episode with an apt title..Love it😊

TPS-Thulz-MM such a mindblowing scene to the core...But suprising is TA going to get his bank job...Now my prediction is somehow sundari will inform thulasi and thulasi will try to call TA to share this happy news but this GW will take and cut the call and no other go thulasi need to talk to GP and he is going to be the messenger for ta to share this news...

Hearing this ta would deftly fly to chennai to appear in court on friday but as annajay said a twist is waiting for us..which she meant "All traitors in same roof"...

Charu i pity you maa...Sorry thendralians dont get angry on me or through stones...😆😆...She is slowly exposing her psychoness and TA really you are so pavam though you felt disgusted as usual charu never allowed you to speak...

Next week Please old age people dont watch thendral really you will bite your nails and get heartattack...

Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Shubha👏😊
tks shubba for the super update with great comments..was laughing all the time...u manged to conduct a mini quiz even in that and some GK too abt blood tests...ROFL

if at all an irritating episode in recent times..this cud be no. 1..imagine pei and gw most of the time..oh..and one person to be pitied was the doctor..he did not know wht hit him (good expression of his at the end...)
even doctors n nurses in some weird part of blr know abt ta's matter but ta in sheer bliss of ignorance...but not to worry..this gw is enough to enlighten him..
no matter wht she plans, i think it may turn out like helping in  TT marriage..
but it wud be interesting to see how ta going to be brought back to chennai in time to attend court on friday..

waiting for tmrw...

Ewww. How disgusting! Pei aatam thaanga mudiyala. 😡 Innum ethana naal indha kodumai. 😭 GW is an absolute disgrace to the word motherhood. I honestly don't understand how GW could not even be afraid of Lav's life. How smartly she samalichified to TA! What bullshit is this? Why TA kept mum when that guy referred C as his wife? 😡 He should have immediately reacted to it and told she is not his wife. Is the director going to make TA regret that he missed such a good hearted gal like Charu?! If he does something stupid like that I'm sure many of us including me will quit watching this serial. OMG but pei really cracked me up today. ROFL. Everyone who see TA and pei together think they are couple aam. Oh puhleez. she looks like TA's big akka. 🤢 Best joke of the year. 😆

LOL pei was overwhelmed when the guy referred and praised her as his wife and just couldn't control herself. I hope TA comes to know from that guy what pei talked to him when he go and collect his test results.

Shubba I pity you it requires immense patience to update such a episode hun. Great comments.
Thanks Akka for the awesome and beautiful Update!👏🤗 Srsly telling, i would have cried, if i have to Update this😭 So big 🤗 for you.

Sigh, why they showed this now? To give viewers bulb ah? MM knows TPS😆 Hope something good happens😊

GW ya Aazhaikadha Charu illaiye, GW ya hug pannatha Charu illaiyee
Viewers ennaaa, thappu pannom, ithivida kodumai edhu??

Abirami Sivagami Karumaari Magamayi
Naadu road uh pisaasu nee dhaannamma
Enniki vanthu serum unnoda abishegam
Theriyamal thavikindrom naam dhaannamma (Amma Song from Mannan (Tune))

No comments about Charu nursing scene. If i talk it will come thappu thappa🤬So keeping quit. Doc u dont have eyes ah?😡😡 "Made for eachother" am😡 Aama u and Paravaimunniyama also made for eachother😡 Paavom her, she even dont deserve you😡 Im going to cryyy😭 What paavom we did Kumaran Sir?😭NOO😭
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks Akkoiii for your lovely update and comments 🤗. Poor Akka, you need few more 🤗 for updating this most annoying episode 🤗.

As always Kumaran is teasing and annoying us 😡. I thought something good might happen with TPS and MM meeting...but sigh ...nothing at all happened except the bank job matter 😃. Poor those bank people, they are going to have this useless, waste, stupid lazy guy again there . Hope no more Murugesans in TA's life 😍.

What a mommy 🤢😡🤢...doing her broker job perfectly without missing any chances 🤢. TA can be proud of his mother 🤢😡.

What a super scene 🤢😡😭...sathyama i can't take this anymore 😭. Seriously this cheapest of cheapest things gives a new definition to a psycho 🤢. She does not belong to a good family like VR's nor does she need to go to mental hospital 🤢😡. She belongs to some another place which is very much "respected" 🤬. Yuck this thing 🤢🤢. It does seem as she would just r*** him anytime 🤬🤬 (you won't know how i felt when i was writing this line 🤢🤢...this Psycho-Granny did bring out the worst things out of me with today's epi 😭🤢...God save me 😭). Is this a doctor or a broker??? 🤢. Can't he just shut up his wonderful big mouth 🤢😡. A girl with a boy has to be husband and wife aam 🤢🤢. Yooov doctor...avangalai paathai made for each other maathiri aa irukku ungalukku 🤢. Made for each other 🤢, of course..she is TA's aunty 🤢...then we will agree 😛. I wish this doctor gives this disgusting Sakha-Sakhi relationship a cheap name right infront of TA 😈...want to see his bloody face then 🤢.Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago