Remix

Remix - April 14, 2005

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Meher and MP are working at MP's laptop and are trying to find out about Rishi Kaul.  They find out that Rishi Kaul was a petty thief and that he is dead now.  Both are shocked.  Arjun walks in then (I thought it was MP's room... and how come Arjun is allowed to enter the girls Dorm?) He tells them that they want to know about Rishi kaul, he will tell them and tells them about Rishi kaul(missed the bits and bytes here.. lol) and at the end of it says That is about Rishi Kaul... there is no relation between him and me... is there anything else that you want to know?  MP says that she wants to know who he is and says that he is not Arjun Khanna. Arjun replies 'yeh important nahin hain ki main kaun hoon... yeh important hain ki main kitna powerful hoon.. and you better stay away from me and beware of me now on...' He says this looking at MP and then finally points to MP and says 'Understood Ms Dastoor!'

Here back in the shed, Aman picks one chit which reads Pink Bunnies... Yup.. Tia won...
Ashi makes fun of her saying what does she want now? does she want the band to wear pink and stand with carrots???  lol ... Tia walks off in a huff... we can see that yuvi is not happy with the name and so are the others (Ashi, Ranvir and Aman). Ranvir runs behind Tia and convinces her. She says that everybody thinks she is dumb, so Ranvir says that everybody is entitled to their own opinions and it need not necessarily mean that everybody's opinions should match.  He tells her that the name selected by her does not go with the image of everybody in the band and takes her back. He then tells everyone that the band name should gel with everyone's image and should also be meaningful and he says this should be about our generation.. our mixed up generation which still has retained itz traditional values though. and Tia sings the 'apne raste khud hi banaye' line... and Ranvir comes up with the name Remix.  Everybody is ecstatic at this name.
The band guys come out very happy.  Ashi stops Yuvi and apologises to him. she blames her genes for behaving the way she did. and when Yuvi comes to hug her, she says she has just apologised.. not made him her best friend and stops him... ;-D and then she hands him a cardboard sheet, on which she has painted Yuvi being dunked and hanging upside down... ;-D lol... Yuvi is not amused and is trying to kill her. he goes back to his room and is raving and ranting about ashi to Sid and Nakool and Nakool tells Yuvi that he thought it was ashi and so he told Yuvi's location to her.  Yuvi is like 'how could you mistake ashi for tia?' and goes on and on... meanwhile, the band members with the exception of Yuvi are at the pub. and Aman goes to get Yuvi... Yuvi tells Aman that he does not want to play and Aman orders Yuvi to get ready to leave.  Aman and yuvi reach the pub and ashi and yuvi have another go... with Yuvi baying for ashi's blood... he tries to strangle her and is separated by Aman.  Ashi looks kinda upset at this.anyways the gang goes onto the stage and gets ready when Meera(Yuvi's mom) and her tennis instructor boyfriend come into the pub. She wants to go someplace quiet because she is scared of being recognised. but he says let us check out the band and then leave. Yuvi sees his mom... and as soon as she sees yuvi, she and the tennis instructor leave the place... Yuvi tries to follow her but cannot...
and then the band performs to the first song that they had written... 'Na Koi Tension lena'

Sumit Ahuja and Pallavi are at their place and Sumit is cribbing about Sonia.  Pallavi asks him the matter and so SUmit says that Tia listens to only two people... her Puneet cha cha and Sonia aunty.. .they are the only two who matter to her... and Tia calls up... she tells Sumit that she wants to stay at school that weekend... Sumit asks her why and she says she doesn't want to get an overdose of Pallavi... Pallavi is angry at this and leaves.

Sonia is at a shooting and puneet is watching... it is a typical hindi film rain dance... ;-D  Puneet tries to patao Sonia and looks like Sonia is amused...

Ranvir and Aman come back to their room singing the song and Aman tells Ranvir that he is happy about Tia and Ranvir... Ranvir tells Aman that he is happy when he is with Tia and Aman tells Ranvir that he is happy to hear that... and that means that Ranvir has forgotten about his revenge thing.  Ranvir looks like he really forgot about it and goes and picks up his grand-dad's photograph.  Later that night, Ranvir is asleep and he gets these dreams of his grand-dad's and his grand-dad asks him not to forget what he is, who he is and where he comes from.  Ranvir woes again to ruin Sumit Ahuja.

Yuvi is kinda upset and wants to die coz his mom saw him perform and is sure to have told his dad about it.  His mom pays him a visit at the school and tells him not to stop playing coz she felt that he was very very happy when he is playing music.  She tells him that she had never seen him that happy at all.

Thatz it for now guys.
Abhita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankitagoel thumbnail

oh thx for the update...actuaaly i was eagerly waiting for the update....

sadi thumbnail
thnx buddy,,,i really wonder who this arjun guy is actually!😕
pretty_woman thumbnail
Thanks for the cool update! I couldn't stop laughing when Ashi remarked about Tia's chosen name. Hey, isn't that song called 'Remix'? (I had a bet with my friend)
abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah... actually, that is the title song of Remix.

so you could  call it remix I guess. so you win huh...!

where'z my share of the treat? 😉

- Abhita

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx buddy for the great update!!!