Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
are u following iss pyar ko kya naam doon as well?
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hate that show krish even though i know the developments but i cant stand by the leads :P

hummm...abhi saas bahu drama hone wala hai usme...pehle story achi thi...and i hate that snake...shyam..urgh...

nyways what's the story in the new show that u watching..i am currently making myself involved in comedies just to get relief from day to day stress by SB...going through so much in every episode..😔 lets hope Cvs pick up the speed of SB
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

hummm...abhi saas bahu drama hone wala hai usme...pehle story achi thi...and i hate that snake...shyam..urgh...

nyways what's the story in the new show that u watching..i am currently making myself involved in comedies just to get relief from day to day stress by SB...going through so much in every episode..😔 lets hope Cvs pick up the speed of SB

same here yara dont wanna wtach this slow paced show daily am forcing myself for KV to watch this show and yesterday they did show HC in that pic.. haina? did u notice...

hope story gears up quickly...

hahaahah i never liked IP leads have always found them expressionless 😆
Ommggg was he there in the picture??? u gotta be kidding me..i thought it was sanjay..

and offcourse for Kv...otherwise the way it's leading right now is not convincing at all...kabhi uper kabhi niche..consitency nahi rahi...

yap..I used to watch IP only for Barun's smile..hahhahahha crazy na...but ya...i liked him...

wese i like watching Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai in my free time...it's all time fav, and some old DMG scenes.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
o yes i felt that do watch that scene agian i think am right :D

i adore maneet , AR and sujal grewal from kahin to hoga :P so i love watching their old scenes

i know initially when it started it was unsual now it looks repetitive yara

no its not crazy :P jaisy i am watching DEK for priyal and ashish though am not big time fav of this serial but i like watching their scenes hehehehe

humm...i will watch it soon...

p.s. i like aashish..but priyal..i found her loud actress..she is very new too...so that could be the reason..muje monya nahi achi lagti..p.s. I hate aakash and those chawl girls..

yup SB's story's getting lil less effective specially last two episode just blew off the audience..i mean ppl have to really think hard to get the logic behind the scene..

humm i never saw kashish..but i heard that it was VERY grand show..i liked Left Right Left..and I liked Rajbeer Sir in that...naina aluvalia, UD, Ali, Pooja and Kaidi..hahahha they were all so much fun..and it was good show...
waniya_fatima thumbnail
hahahaahah agreed reg priyal... probably her role demands this loudness :P but yes ashish looks good .. but am liking them together :P dunno why .. though priyal seems chipkoo kinda girl :P

o yes kahin to hoga was a hit serial infact super hit serial... still ppl love coping characters from kahin to hoga.. like in IP barun playing saru boss like rajeev did...

yup LRL is again rajeev hit serial.. capt rajveer singh sighhh dreamy man...

haan na.. even i get mad to see the baseless scary scenes... without any logic they are showing this valentines week ahhh come on man

waniya_fatima thumbnail
ok krish i gtg now... see you tomorrow dear...

sweet dreams sleep well tc byeee

waniya_fatima thumbnail
ohhh sorry forgot to tell u NBT developments hehehe

actually atm viyas family has lost the case against Amar (their son who is no more) and their is a silent fight going on between Mohan the reporter and the viyas family...

now interesting twist is Mohan is still unaware of the fact that he has been deceived by his own frnd.. once he gonna know that he will be the one who will reopen this case :D
Edited by waniya_fatima - 12 years ago