PNZKSK "TRP Thread 2":Week 4 TRPs 1.3 No Change - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Saraella

before explaining me what to do.  first read IF rules carefully.

First you are bashing IF second all sp shows. this all is angaist IF and it hurted many fans feelings.

I said the truth if no one likes it then go to hell. I dont care.
so ur back again here..ok bas we bashed ur so called channel..but then u should have shown some sense and not bashed our channel..and our show..i dint expect that from u..Whats wrong is wrong...we have to tell IF their mistakes...and who are u to tell us to go to hell..Pls show some maturity and  GET WELL SOON!!Thats it..
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

so ur back again here..ok bas we bashed ur so called channel..but then u should have shown some sense and not bashed our channel..and our show..i dint expect that from u..Whats wrong is wrong...we have to tell IF their mistakes...and who are u to tell us to go to hell..Pls show some maturity and  GET WELL SOON!!Thats it..
I didnt bash your fab channel. and why are you bring yrkkh here. I think you should get some sense. You bash all sp shows and IF. and then now you are telling me what to do. First look at your own selve that how big basher you are and then tell other people.  dont expect maturity and respect from other people if you dont gave respect to them then dont expect them to gave you respect. well I am not a basher like you. Just dont bash IF and sp shows here. Because you are discussing about the show on IF and then on back you are bashing IF.what a shame and as for sp shows. you are no one to judge. SP and sony are the best and trps show that. Dont wish to speak more. Just dont bring sp shows here. a only request good bye Edited by Saraella - 12 years ago

I didnt bash your fab channel. and why are you bring yrkkh here. I think you should get some sense. You bash all sp shows and IF. and then now you are telling me what to do. First look at your own selve that how big basher you are and then tell other people.  dont expect maturity and respect from other people if you dont gave respect to them then dont expect them to gave you respect. well I am not a basher like you. Just dont bash IF and sp shows here. Because you are discussing about the show on IF and then on back you are bashing IF.what a shame and as for sp shows. you are no one to judge. SP and sony are the best and trps show that. Dont wish to speak more. Just dont bring sp shows here. a only request good bye
oh really hmmm...i dint know i am a basher...waah waah ...Why but i feel like u have been appointed by SP and Sony as thier spokesperson..huh..but the fact is i hate SP and their so called Out of the world shows..and u have no right to stop us..ok...its good for you ...ok
Hey Saraella(What eva ur name is),
We are not at all bashing ur show or star plus and if u have so much problem better u dont pay attention...and posting the trps of other shows is called as bashing then Then u r misunderstanding... Be happy wid ur show dont spoil our moods pls its a request to you dont spoil the environment of parichay forum... Otherwise we will have to report you to the mods...
Before reporting my post to mods. First learn to respect people which you have dont have. I dont care about your fav channel color.

Just stop bashing SP. I have right to stop you. Read the IF rules you will understand everything

Before reporting my post to mods. First learn to respect people which you have dont have. I dont care about your fav channel color.

Just stop bashing SP. I have right to stop you. Read the IF rules you will understand everything

When will u leave Our Forum..PLEASE PLEASE Leave our Forum alone..we know what to do ok..But just leave..thats it..Agar itna hi dukh hota hai toh We are Sorry bas Khush  Now dont come here and Spoil Our Rocking Forum...PARICHAY👏 rocks and Colors👏 is the best Channel.😛

Ok...I have read the rules...Bashing means using bad language but we not doin so...Just tell me a single post from the whole forum where we have used bad language for SP...If u know a single post then only reply else no need to reply...

A Viacom18 initiative
Serial No.RankDateDayStart TimeProgrammeTVR
1816/01/2012Mon20:00BALIKA VADHU3.26
21520/01/2012Fri19:30SASURAL SIMAR KA2.6
31818/01/2012Wed22:00UTTARAN2.34
42216/01/2012Mon21:31PARICHAY2.26
53819/01/2012Thu20:30VEER SHIVAJI1.65
63917/01/2012Tue21:01PHULWA1.62
74416/01/2012Mon22:30NA BOLE TUM NA MAINE KUCHH KAHA1.39
86517/01/2012Tue23:00NA AANA IS DES LAADO1
96815/01/2012Sun20:00COLORS GOLDEN PETAL AWARDS0.96
108020/01/2012Fri18:59HAVAN0.86

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs (All India)

For the 03 week of 15/01/2012 to 21/01/2012

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

The data and information presented here is provided by Tam Peoplemeter Service. In case of any dispute over data 
given herein Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd shall not be held liable.
2.26 is low..i mean wats wrng..that site showed 2.90..and here we get 2.26??...TAM is really unpredictable