BV 20th January 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Juleka!

I guess, another useless episode, Daadisa, please return already!!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
It looked like Basanth and Gehna were wanting to leave, no offence did Basanth really think what he was doing was right... does he have delusional problems or something... and the way he entered the Panchayat with his chest out high like he is the leader of the pack talking rudley and taunting and acting... really popous did he think people would respect this behaviour.  Just because you are rich and staus does not mean you shouldnt show consideration and act in a decent manner
giguser thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when gehna says anandi insulted infront of every one then they should not have gone to panchayat 😒
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update 😛

I really don't see how Gehna can take such a U-turn! Just because she doesn't know the truth and doesn't want to know it, she shouldn't insult Anandi like this. Its just plain wrong. How can she say that A wanted wah wah therefore she did this! Gehna wanted Anandi to take decision in their favor then too Gehna can say meri wah wah pane ke liye 😆 Oh this track is just ridiculous. Completely forced and senseless. I wish CVs had thought a bit more for paving a way out for Gehna! 
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thx 4 wu...

Love you love you love you BHAIRON with all my heart for your GOLDEN eternal quote from "THE GITA "...(karmanyevaadhikarasthe...) the key to happy lives of Indians...a management funda ...right quote at the right time..
something like shirdi Sai Baba's dhoop arti "Ruso mama priyangana..."(LET THE WHOLE WORLD BE AGAINST ME... BUT O GOD, PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO ADHERE TO THE PATH OF TRUTH..)

Wish Anandi reach her destination along this path of TRUTH with her honest character as the torch showing the path...

The role enchants me always...enjoyed Anup's action todayEdited by sreevask - 12 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Today is a milestone Day for Anandi..

Do you remember?at one point of time she wanted to leave Haveli ...& now with this historic judgement, the entire village will b with her...the villagers are her present as well as her future...even if BHAIRON & Sumitra dies..even when her parents die leaving Anandi as orphan, she will from now on can have the confidence that she's NOT ALONE & the same society which could b the fear factor for a forlorn lady,is all now set to be a security for her forever...GOD IS GREAT... Thank you CVs!

The judgement was based on the intention (of rohan's mother) of crime...just like our legal system...none can point @ her unbiased flawless judgement...

Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
I don't like this Gehna. The earlier Gehna was rational and logical.
This storyline doesn't match her character at all.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Today basant behaved like a fuedal arrogant landlord-walked in with a swagger as if he owned the entire panchayath😵...The way he taunted rameshwar was shocking👎🏼-that guy was his employee not his slave...Even gehna  picked on anandi with "O sarpanch bitiyaa " retort ..
Anandi judgement was fair to both sides and she was even careful even in her wordings not to hurt basant-'panchayath kaa aadesh ' to sohan's mom with  only a 'mera nivedan to basant singhji' ..
But basant seems to be in no mood to forgive🤔...gehnas accusation is most shocking,"anandi wants jai jaikar" now 😲😲...that seemed more like a gauri dialog than gehna's... ...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Illyria!