Update for Friday 20-Jan-2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank for the update lakshyam.

I loved thulsi part.nice to see TT together in flashback scene.pavum 
kuttima .I am very very disappointed with TA in  fees matter.I didnt expect 
this from TA.Even thulsi mention about it.I hope she will ask TA later.Mr.TA 
cant escape from this.

Deepa and kalyani told "oru naal TA will understand about 
charuvam".antha oru naaluku than we are waiting.I expect that one day in 
next week episodes.

we already know about TA and charu scene.epadiyo poonga! I want VR to 
give some heavy work to charu.then only she cant come to see TA.Thanks keshav
for coming.i think next week itself he will be against charu.

waiting for the promo.
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago

Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😃 You deserve a big 🤗too.

Awww, the friends scene was cute and touching. I liked the fb about first day of college, it was touching and wow reminded me of old days of Thendral😍. We are waiting for that day again, pls Sir show some karunai😭 TA didnt paid money😭, but what if he gave money to Kals? Haha over aasai, i know, koraichukiren😆 Im sad like Thuls. TA man come back😔 Overall love this scene, but the next part made me gooo maddd😡

No comments only expressions:
spazAngry Upset Grrr Grrr Grrr Smiley Smileys Smilie Smilies Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Gifs

Thanksss KP for saving us and Thanks VR for the precious phone call😃 Pei decided to stay until night am. Arggg😡😡😡 Husband ku panrathilla sandhosham am, aama Charu do it to you future husband and not for Thuls oda husband. This brainless hero etho thevaram mathiri listening to all😡KODUMAI
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Lakshmi Akka!!😃🤗

First scene was good...i am enjoying all other scenes except  psycho aunty's scene...According to story today is only college fee paying day and college reopening in 1 more week?😕...that means pei will gth before that?...story la 1week na for us several weeks😕

Last scene🤢🤢🤢🤢...its getting more disgusting...Charu and her acts are more like something else other than being psycho😕...what she think...over aa if she take care of TA...he will marry her?...Grrr...next week i hope we get spared from Charu Aunty scenes with TA.
...i cannot take anymore Charu nonsense😒
@shammu :Wow ! shammu super  emoticons ma.neenum gunz listla join panitiya.

but we are in that situation only. CT's  come and see  this little girl.epadi iruntha shamz ipadi  ayitta.end this pei track.then only shammu will replace her siggie.
Thanks Lakshmi for the update😊

Such a sad episode for me seeing thulz condition...The CT is showing only one side i mean thulz love for tamil and why they are not showing ta love for thulz...Anyways they ll justify ta action in coming epi...

Thulasi dont worry ma...I remember you were remembering ta when that SQ made you sad that time too ta came back remember?

Charu nee oru comedy piece...Keshav is going to do something i believe...I feel like ta going to know about charu before next friday episode
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Thanks Lakshyam for the super updates!  

A mix of good and bad today.

Trio at college was beautiful.  I enjoyed the bgm they played and Tulasi remembering her first year...brought some hope that TT will be together again.  Really love to see these three girls in Thendral.  It's always a pleasure to see them making one another smile and laugh. 

MM thanking Kalyani is not enough, he has to make sure that her money is paid soon.

Grrr...Bangalore scene was irritating!!!!  Ooommmggg...why was this scene so long...so disgusting for me...Charu needs to stop touching Tamil!!!  

Hmmm...looks like KP has some plan.  I liked how he was firmer with her today.  But he betrayed Tulasi big time so he is still a big loser unless he shows Tamil his cell video or makes a trap for Chau to fall in.  

Looking forward to next week...hoping it's good.

Thanks for the Wonderful update and comments Lakshmi!🤗

TA brain is shrinked to peanut size🤢. Can't he even think of what Pei is talking about. He is not that innocent not to understand what Charu is talking about... Sigh😡.  Already TA is having guilty feeling, but how come he allows Pei to take care of him? Won't that boost her confidence on the so called "paithyum" on him?? Today it looks like TA is not acting😡😡.

Pavam Thulz eventhough she talks that she is going to concentrate on her studies, her thoughts are fully about TA😳. Atleast we also got to see some old cute scenes😳😳.

Hopefully this TA brain gets funtional next week.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by karthi173

@shammu :Wow ! shammu super  emoticons ma.neenum gunz listla join panitiya.

but we are in that situation only. CT's  come and see  this little girl.epadi iruntha shamz ipadi  ayitta.end this pei track.then only shammu will replace her siggie.

Hahaha, naanum poruthu poruthu parthen, Charu attagasam thaanga mudilee, athan kalathula erangitten😆 Yess, Guns influence😊

Yaa i reflected viewers oda maana nilamai than CTs pls show some karunai😔 We are poor thaane😭
Thanks lakshyam for the update...Must say the entire episode must hv been tough to update...
what the 1st college scenes being too nostalgic with the element of sadness hanging high and the pei scene being too too too repulsive...for the first time was really glad when KP made an entry..
At least seeing pei folding his pants, TA cud hv thought of T instead of saying KP kuduthu vachaan...this cud hv been a good time to recollect ..but the CT again..
but guess the CT hv given TA an escape route reg fees...
1.he is sick to remember
2. still a week for college to open..so TA cud still hv a chance to recollect hopefully..
one wishes he at least remembers abt that...

But actually am glad in a way they showed Kalyaani paying the fees...good to see all characters being given importance and a place of their own, rather than just jalra kotufying for the main characters...
hope next week progresses without too many pei scenes...(being one day less next week also and also lots of ads, guess the team has decided to go slow to get the benefit of a whole week...
waiting for the promo...