SM UPDATE JAN 23-JAN 27

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Sneha_Vijay for the update.

This serial is now going too slow ... they need to gear up...

I like the lead pair ...  good chemistry and acting
Edited by ssmily_face - 12 years ago
Thans Sneha for the update. Sarv and Meenu are cute together. But I agree serial going slow. Need some momentum.

Also I don't llike Yamini and her dad pan? How can they think to separate Srav from Meenu using cheap techniques.
Thanks for the updates  Sneha_Vijay, Migan and Simi.

I too agree... SM is going way tooo... slowww...    Rombave Javvu podrathula, konjcham tempo kuraiyuthu.  Etho Sara & his Dad's hilarious funny dialogues-lathan oddittu irukku... 

I don't like this Yamini's promise matter, for that reason that char. Thevaiyillama Sara ulari irukka vendom.

Thanks sneha, gayatri, migan, simi and autumn...

Super updates maa...by all of you...
Yes I agrewe with supree...this serial was going very well...but ippo konjam zhukkaraanga...

whatsoever...Syed Anwar says that .in the Tv channel field...( vijay) this serial rating is number one followed by PS..

As ytou all know syed anwar is the producer for Sm and PS...
Thank you for the updates.
Guys thank you all for the super updates

Atina Sm, & PS are the 2 serials I watch, so I'm very happy 

SM is seriously so hilarious, at the same time we can easily find all these characters around us.  Hope the story line picks up little pace like what supree wants, though I really am enjoying the father / son track and