CM Jan 23-27 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Monday  23rd January 2012  Episode -

paattu oNNu naan paadattumaa
Chellammaava kEttu
kadhaiyaththaan mudiyEnmaa
karuNaiyunthaan vechchu...

Garden and Bell at a tea stall.  Bell telling Garden shouldn't have left.  When Beach does not look like a person who would reform - there is no use of Garden continuing.  Where did this Thavasi land from suddenly, thought he had gone off to Kasi, Rameswaram asks  Bell.  Garden has no clue, but is sure that Thavasi is all in all in Beach's business, except  that he does not hold the cheque book.  Bell decides to talk to Beach about it.   Garden updates Bell on all that Beach told him, Bell feels that it is SS & Thavasi's doing.  Beach would never utter such words.   Bell will see one hand.  

Pearl plaiting Ratna's hair.  (adhukkuLLa so many years passed or is it a dream??)  Ratna is doing her homework, Pearl feeds her.   Pearl goes to get the lunch box for Ratna, Ratna looks at the clock, sees it is late, tells mummy and leaves.  Pearl comes running behind Ratna asking her to take the tiffin box.  Pearl  shouts in her dream.  (Eclat - seasoned serial watcher - eh??)  Pearl gets up comes running out of the room.  Her parents are watching television.  Pearl says that Ratna went away without her tiffin box.  The father asks if anyone will go to school in the night.  Ratna did.  Pearl asks her mother to give the tiffin box, realises no tiffin box in her hand - says it vanished.  Mother Visalam says must have been her dream.  Shows the baby who is sleeping.  This is my Ratna, but Ratna went to school is Pearl's line.  The mother asks her not to worry - sleep.  The mother comes out of the room closes the door, goes to her husband who is in thinking mode.  

Looks like Pearl is coming out amnesia.  The father feels it is good if that happens.  She would accept Ratna's death and everything would become normal (marupadiyum pazhivaangum padalams??)  tells the mother not worry and leaves.  Pearl in the room looks at the baby, then remembers plaiting Ratna's hair.  

Thavasi singing kolaveri and having a plate of apple.  Bell opens the door.  Thavasi wonders how come this fellow is here?   Invites Bell inside to have some apple.  Bell knocks the plate down.  Holds Thavasi by the neck.  Thavasi calls for SS - to help.  SS comes charging, she is pushed away.  Bell asks the duo to stay away from their family.  Questions how come Thavasi said he was the father in law.  Call yourself  a pimp  which Bell would accept.  SS is in anger questions Bell.  Bell wants to know if she is angry because her father was hurt.  How much it would hurt them to see their brother's pain.  How dare they throw his brother out of the job?  Go and ask Beach says SS.  Bell is not a kEnaiyan to fight with his brother.  If the stove is turned off there would be nothing that would boil.  The next day Thavasi must resign from his job if not Bell would be back to break Thavasi's leg.  SS asks if he is scaring them.  Bell is not bothered how SS translates his message.  But - he warns with his forefinger pointed and leaves.  

SS stops him to ask what is his reply to the problem he just created in her house.  He turns back to give a tight slap to Thavasi who reels.  SS turns away as reflex action.  Bell did not want to touch SS, so the slap was given to Thavasi, this was actually meant for her.  Do not forget to hand over the keys he says to Thavasi, and to SS never to forget this slap.    SS shouts behind Bell's back that she will see him one hand.  

Calls Beach who does not answer the calls.  Thavasi comes in to ask whom is she calling?  Beach - to complain.  Thavasi has other plans.  If SS complains he would only scold Bell and send him away.  Thavasi ties a bandage on his hand and head to visit Beach.  He would act as if he has been hurt very bad .  Thavasi' plan is to get SS married to Beach.  Thavasi does not want SS to talk to Beach over the phone regarding this until his return.  

Thavasi reaches Beach's cabin.  Asks Beach to rest and not work so hard.  Beach does not even look up - is immersed in a file.  Thavasi keeps a bottle on the table.  Beach looks up at Thavasi and his bandages.   Hadn't noticed.  Thavasi asks him to forget all that.  Pours the drink in a glass and asks Beach to have it.  Beach wants to know what is the cause for bandage.  Thavasi warns that Beach would get hurt if he knew the truth.  Beach insists - Thavasi looks up with a typical villain's look.

thodarum..

Updates by Shree

Tuesday...

Yaarumae illadha forum la yaarukkuma update ezhudhanum?

Arrey...Waaah!!!!...What a kanravi epsiode🤢🤢Sorry friends...Mokkai update dhaan innaikku...indha epsiode kku indha update pohum...

Thavasi and beach jodi ya water beatings...Thavasi  says "this kaila kattu is becoz of ur brother bell.."...Beach shcoked..Why adichan?...Thavasi says he didnt like my presence here...adichan and also thittinan...and he tried to kill me also...my daughtervsaved me from that...

Loosu Beach shouts...who is he to interfere in my matters?...u should have asked him...Thavasi says kettene...adhukku he quesionjed me back...who r u to ask me this nnu...beach solludhu...solla vendiyadhu dhaana naan yaaru nnu... Thavasi says i told him...Adhukudhaan indha nilamai...

Thavasi uses this ituation and says u marry sneha...Then i will seethat bell...Beach says u have full urimai in that company...u can do wahtever u want...Thavasi says i am not worried abt my urimai...i want u to marry sneha..Appodhaan oor makkal will not say sneha is ur vappatti...not pondatti...Thavasi says just say yes maappu...nalaikke yerpadu panren...beach edho oru sound kudutharu...adha yes nnu nenechukittu thavasi runs away from the palce shouting...Maapu yes sollitaru..mappu yes sollitaru...😆😆

Visagam cleaning her kuppai house...There she sees a box which is locked...Then she starts crying...She opens the box and takes the photo outside...Its ratna's photo...parthu parthu crying...Pearl comes there and visagam hides the photo and starts her cleaning work...

Visagam finds a phone there...in which beach's kolaiveri dialogues are stored...Vadai saaganum...Andha phone is ratna's phone...pearl picks it up and visagam tells her to give back the phone...Pearl takes thephone and runs away...Visagam pinnadiyae running...Pearl's dad says leave that phone...No charge i it...so no problem...

CM in auto...Thinks abt her baby...Auto stops infront of vadai's house...CM aasaiya looks into the house...Auto la utkandhe dhaan...Inside...Ellarum konjing the baby...Konjara sound ketkings outside and and also baby's cry...CM worried.

Karuppu brings the baby outside...CM happy...Karuppu comes and sees CM and CM paasa mazhai pozhinjings...Vandhu baby aa vangi konjings...

Thodarum..

Updates by Selva

Wednesday 25.01.2012

Sorry for the late update...

The scene starts with CM waiting near Kalai's home to see Bharathi. Kattadurai takes the baby and show it to CM. CM konchufies Bharathi with tears. Kattadurai feels sad and asks CM to take the baby with her. CM refuses and tells Vadai  will talk ill abt her if she takes the baby with her. She tells she will come and see the baby like this if she wants to see and  gives the baby to Kattadurai and leaves with tears.

MA feeds Kannamma who is playing with cell phone. Maniarasu comes and updates the marraige for Beach and Sneha.  MA's mom scolds Sneha and asks MA to accompany her to Sneha's home for asking justice. MA gives the baby to Mani and leaves to Sneha's home.

In Kalai's home Kattadurai updates her about the CM's visit. Kalai feels sorry for CM and tells CM gave birth to two babies but one died. If that baby is alive  then CM will be happy for having that baby atleast. Kattadurai spills the beans that Kannamma is alive and Vadai also aware of that. Kalai gets lifetime shock. Kalai goes to Vadai and scolds him for not telling the truth to CM. Vadai tells he will find that baby by sure. Kalai asks him to find soon so that they can give the baby
to CM. Vadai opposes for that decision. Kattadurai gets furious and tells he will find the baby before Vadai and gives it to CM and leaves. Vadai stares at him in anger.

MA and her mom goes to Sneha's home and fights with her. MA's mom blackmails Sneha that she will give police complaint if Beach marry Sneha. Sneha turns the plate and blackmails MA that  she will hang if they stop the marriage and she will write letter that MA is responsible for her death. She tells MA that she will not interfere b/w MA and Beach after marriage but if MA
denies then she will die and send MA to jail so that both MA and Sneha can't live with Beach. MA and her mom shocked on heraing this.

Screen Freezes...

Thursday

Nithya.. gr8 escapee..

Republic Day Special Programs.. 👏

Updates by Swash

Friday Jan 27th episode.

This episode doesn't warrant any update. I am so sick of this Sneha track.She tries to lock herself in her room and is happily on her bed, threatening to commitSuicide; outside Muthazhaghi and mom are petrified that she shouldn't and then get blamed for that; they give in to accept her as the official sakkaLathi;

Beach comes in and calls Sneha out and slaps her; using this, Thavasi points out that only a person who thinks of himself as a husband will hit his wife and says he will marry Sneha. Beach is silent while Muthazhaghi and mom are stunned. 

Thavasi meets MaNiarasu in a tea shop and brings him up to speed and taunts him saying that beach is going to marry Sneha and that they have his aNNi's approval. Thavasi is surprised and upset.

Vadai finds it difficult to dress Bharathy who keeps crying; he gets angry as well and Kattadurai takes this opportunity to point out that she belongs with chellamma but vadai says no. Kattadurai says what if she starts speaking and asking for her mom and vadai says, I will tell her that her mom is dead.????????? Kattadurai is shocked but chethaps is happy. Vadai grabs bharathy and goes inside. (they shd throw vadai and chithaps out of the house). 

MaNiarasu meets chellams in her garments factory and informs her abt their aNNi agreeing to beach-sneha marriage and chellams is sad and thinks of ways to put an end to it, by her looks.

Thodarum''.

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat, orru mannum puriyalai enake.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shreenithi

Tuesday...

Yaarumae illadha forum la yaarukkuma update ezhudhanum?

Thanks eclat and Shree..

Shree.. good question.. aana answer theriyaley ma.. 😭

Whenever we try to stop the updates, PMs and messages bombard saying please continue.. But when we continue hardly anyone comes forward to thank or discuss..  😭

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree, I thought beach already changed to a nallavaru, what happen?
junkabc thumbnail
yes, beach is going back and forth about this sneha issue. May be we missed out the part of Beach patching up with Sneha