CV Discussion Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
We have noticed lately that there have been a lot of posts created on the forum in regards to messges to CV and frustration at the CV.

From now on post ALL CV DISCUSSION, be it your frustration, requests or messages to CV in THIS THREAD ONLY

All other CV threads on the main forum from now on will either be closed or moved here

Juleka & D3 Dev Team
Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika143.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this thread ws very much needed...thank u!!!!!!...
my message 2 cv's-ur show is awesome...its getting interesting day by day...hope d coming episodes r gonna b fab...
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CV'S- love ur show but i want to know
wht happ to recky(rey vicky)ka freindship ???
plz give us their old friendship
dazzlerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is what i have got to say to the cv's-d3 just rocks... but yeah even though reyam friendship was gud i still loved rey-vicky friendship...bring that back!! and bring CHABBILAL AND ROMAIRA moments back miss them...😍,, and keep shivam moments to the minimum,,,,
 hope to see these changes soon πŸ˜Š
Edited by dazzlerfan - 12 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can we have a bonding between these characters after they become louilians again and i m prepared to wait for 

neha and rey
kriya and vicky
and the most imp sharon and kriya
sujana9 thumbnail
thnx this was very much needed can we have rey nd vicky frendship back they rock the screen wen they r together luv them
KRIYA ND VICKY KA FRNDSHIP SHULD GO AHEAD PLZZZ... THEN D3 ROCKSSS WE LUV THIS SHOW SO MUCH TO THE POWER INFINITY
dazzlerfan thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sujucoolstar

thnx this was very much needed can we have rey nd vicky frendship back they rock the screen wen they r together luv them

KRIYA ND VICKY KA FRNDSHIP SHULD GO AHEAD PLZZZ... THEN D3 ROCKSSS WE LUV THIS SHOW SO MUCH TO THE POWER INFINITY

yeah u r right,, kriya and vicky frnship should go ahea😊
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes i have a demand, i want to see both of them doing something like Jiyen Kyun and there famous Khuda Jaane. 

I want see some romantic number in the show. atleast a  duet perfomence. Songs like  Teri Meri or Anjaana Anjaani. In a clear way i want to see them doing contampary again.

Its been like years i have seen them doing a duet.

CVs plz yeh meri maang puri kardo.
achuAR thumbnail
yaaa...really want to see smthng like that..i hope ki woh divide ke wajah se they feels really saad and when they see each other all alone ..smthng like this could happen...😍
sukanyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

honestly it has been ages dat they hav done contemporary together...even i want it badly...