Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Upcoming MIL track.. Your views ?:Discuss here

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well now that the tracks of Jeet's job, the imp test, the farmhouse party are over, what do you think will be the next track?

They've already showed that Lucky's mother is arriving & already there're tensions between him & Sweety. Also Rocky seems to be the apple of his grandmother's eye, Ginny might feel a bit unloved. Driving lessons are probably over for Sweety. Also they're Punjabis, so they'll probably celebrating Lohri.

Jeet has got his job back & might be getting that promotion. Pinky has gone against his wishes by starting the home biz with Urway. (I feel this is a take on the Amway co. & its questionable marketing practices. There was a documentary on this on news channel & the huge debts incurred by the people attracted by the promise of huge returns. But they didn't know that the actual products are quite expensive & therefore have a big inventory at home without any sales at all. This is the reason Amway is banned in the US, UK, Europe & Australia.) Sunny might be starting Karate classes. No idea about Rashi & Raavi.

Do you think that Sweety's MIL will be critical of Pinky & family?

Do respond folks, we still have two days to go.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm.. Well I think they should continue with Pinky's thought of starting her own career.. Well this is a serious issue and in many places even at this 21st cent, ppl feel odd if the housewives decide to earn something of their own through this means.. Amway products n its weird marketing practice is a bit questionable, and they might sue DJ if they try to show that these kinda practices are bad.. So I am a bit unsure abt that.. But housewives wanting to start a career that also like this sales-agent types, should be focussed πŸ‘πŸΌ This MIGHT inspire many housewives that it's not always good to be dependant on husband for everything πŸ˜ƒ

Abt Sweety's family.. Yes.. MIL issue IS gonna be a grand.. Too many issues are gonna come.. Rocky's study routines.. Ginny's being neglected cuz she's a girl .. Lucky's health issues.. Sweety's difficulty and anger to see the change in her own house.. MIL seems to be a bit dominating type.. But I guess with this track, they will try to focus on two things.. First, Sweety will realize that after all her MIL is Lucky's mom.. And she loves all of them.. 😊.. And that it's her right to come and stay with her son whenever she wants 😊.. It's not fair to react SO bad or repulsive on her.. After all, they are our parents πŸ˜ƒ And second, that MIL will realize that her 'son' is now somebody's 'husband' and it's unfair to boss around her son's family 24x7 πŸ˜ƒ She should realize that she's MOST welcome der as she is the Head of the Family πŸ˜ƒ But if she is a family-member, then she deserves no special treatment like letting Rocky play / chat all the time, or making Ginny less precious jz cuz she is a girl-child.. She should also realize that she has to earn Sweety's respect πŸ˜ƒ She should BEHAVE like the eldest person 😊..

Initially, Sweety-MIL fights will be der, but hopefully, they would sort out the issues soon πŸ˜ƒ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Just thought of making a topic on this to get your ideas..

Do you think Sweety is over-reacting on the news of her MIL's arrival ? 😊 I mean there can be two sides of this issue.. As a mother, Sweety's MIL can visit n stay with her son whenever she wants.. πŸ˜›She IS a mom, and will always be a Mom πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ Just cuz Lucky is married, that doesnt change this beautiful Mom-Son relationship does it 😊 It's her right wanting to stay with her son and his family at any point of life 😊 Personally, I feel even if son gets married, a mother never loses her rights on him no matter what 😊 Nothing can be greater than Mother-Daughter/Son relationship 😳

On the other hand, Sweety's concern about changing the routines and everything is also right.. If her MIL comes and Rocky stops studying or Lucky starts having fat foods 24x7, Sweety does have a right to be mad πŸ˜› After all, it's HER household 😊 After marriage, like every girl, m sure she also left her father's house with a dream that she is going to have her own household now 😊 And it's definite that no one likes others' interference or bossing around in their own household matters 😊

I feel both the parties are right in their respective ways 😊 So which side you are in !πŸ˜›

P.S - U can choose a middle way too πŸ˜†
Edited by prerna4rishav - 12 years ago
ashaj thumbnail
i agree with u guddi

its not that sweety does't like her or she does't want her to stay with her but everyday their only pinpoint her negativity which she does't like she is only scared of her were her ruling power will come to end when her MIL will comeπŸ˜†
hey Guddi!!πŸ€— nice to see u after ages!!
btw u r still using the same aviπŸ˜‰

on topic - you have very well pointed out the 2 sides of the same coin.
Sweety is bossy by nature and is the home minister... from her kids education to her husband's health she takes care of everything! Hats off to her it's definitely not an easy task! Her MIL's coming will surely turn her house up side down, her son Rocky being the only grandson will be pampered, Lucky ji will get to eat as much rich & junk food he wants after all she will find her son to be skinny & lean!
MIL's routine & her extra demands will just over burden Sweety, cow's fresh milk, desi ghee and wht not!!

From what shown in the episode - dadi ji seems to be typical old fashioned punjabi lady! It's only after seeing the episode we can tell all of Sweety's concern are true or not.

i get it, being a mother she has right to stay with her son & his family but she needs to understand that her son is grown up and he has a family now, things have changed & she needs to except the change!!

an interesting track...looking forward to watching it!!πŸ˜›

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kai.

hey Guddi!!πŸ€— nice to see u after ages!!

btw u r still using the same aviπŸ˜‰

on topic - you have very well pointed out the 2 sides of the same coin.
Sweety is bossy by nature and is the home minister... from her kids education to her husband's health she takes care of everything! Hats off to her it's definitely not an easy task! Her MIL's coming will surely turn her house up side down, her son Rocky being the only grandson will be pampered, Lucky ji will get to eat as much rich & junk food he wants after all she will find her son to be skinny & lean!
MIL's routine & her extra demands will just over burden Sweety, cow's fresh milk, desi ghee and wht not!!

From what shown in the episode - dadi ji seems to be typical old fashioned punjabi lady! It's only after seeing the episode we can tell all of Sweety's concern are true or not.

i get it, being a mother she has right to stay with her son & his family but she needs to understand that her son is grown up and he has a family now, things have changed & she needs to except the change!!

an interesting track...looking forward to watching it!!πŸ˜›

Hey HIII Kai πŸ€— If I am not wrong, that guy in ur avtar is from DEK right ? OMG u too joined the gang ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yes it's been long thanks for pointing it out, I changed it πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Hey btw, agree with that.. First we have to see what's happening.. But I feel whatever Sweety ji is anticipating regarding her MIL might be true.. Cuz Lucky ji, Rocky, Ginny, none of them protested saying something like 'No Daadi is not like tht' and all πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I feel sad for my Sweety Ji πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Har baap ka ek baap hota hai πŸ˜†Hope they manage to handle the whole situation without being much hurt 😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashaj

i agree with u guddi

its not that sweety does't like her or she does't want her to stay with her but everyday their only pinpoint her negativity which she does't like she is only scared of her were her ruling power will come to end when her MIL will comeπŸ˜†

Yes.. If Daadi changes herself a lil bit and starts seeing the positive sides of Sweety Ji, may be Sweety ji will also reciprocate 😳 After all, taali ek haath se thodi bajti hai 😳 See u need two hands like this -> πŸ‘

πŸ˜†
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I found her overreacting a bit too much...and the reason is because she doesnt wanna clean the house or make her MIL something speical as lucky ji wants..lucky ji is very close to sweety's family and is nice to them...does alot of for them..remember how jeet was alittle rude to him but he didnt say anything...he got gifts for all pinky's kids...he genuinely cares about her kids...so if he expects sweety gi to do alittle good for him mom it is not the end of the world...and there is 2 months left for rocky's midterm so if he spends some time with his grandma what is the big deal...basically sweety gi just doesnt want her mother in law to come to her house at all...if i was in lucky ji's place i would get very offended...i mean she didnt complain just once but kept going on and on...it is just one guest seriously get over it

but the one thing i am happy about is that in all other serials they show that only saas is mean and doesnt like bahu...at least here we are seeing reality that many bahu's feel the same way...in other serials bahu's leave house and make so many sacrifices for mother in laws and are close to in laws than their own family...but reality is that obviously people dont feel that way...your own family is different...you are always close to them...i am glad to see this change and see both sides of the coin
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hey HIII Kai πŸ€— If I am not wrong, that guy in ur avtar is from DEK right ? OMG u too joined the gang ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes yes yes..it's UdayVeer☺️☺️ my new crush!😍 most SRians are part of this bandwagon  πŸ˜† why don't u hope in??😳

Oh yes it's been long thanks for pointing it out, I changed it πŸ˜³πŸ˜† i like the new one...πŸ˜›

Hey btw, agree with that.. First we have to see what's happening.. But I feel whatever Sweety ji is anticipating regarding her MIL might be true.. Cuz Lucky ji, Rocky, Ginny, none of them protested saying something like 'No Daadi is not like tht' and all πŸ˜•πŸ˜† yeap Luck & rocky will have a filed day  dadi ji being around giving them full freedom ...Sweety ji might be calling papaji or pinky ever now then πŸ˜† complaining abt her MIL

I feel sad for my Sweety Ji πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Har baap ka ek baap hota hai πŸ˜†Hope they manage to handle the whole situation without being much hurt 😳 till now all the issues they have touched has ended on a positive happy note ..so i think going by that trend may be MIL & DIL will finally see each other's point of view and learn to get along! 

Dpsite_Swati thumbnail
I think its going to be an interesting watch considering how sweety ji has been reacting to the news of her MIL's arrival. The news has already stirred a fight between Lucky Ji and Sweety Ji which we will get to see on monday. Will lucky Ji lose his patience with Sweety Ji or will Sweety Ji stop being so hyper will sure be an interesting watch. No matter what, the arrival of "Bebe" will definitely teach the Ahluwalia's and the audience something.

Can't wait for monday! 😊