Pirivom Santhipom 23 Jan - 27 Jan

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Harita.

Will Karthik convince Abi and Vasu to keep quiet and he will handle the matter? Lets see.

@migan.. I was wondering why they were so irritated with Karthik.. If he has the confidence to convince SR, they could have better not involve in it. I thought Vasudevan would help them in talking to SR. I feel pity for Aravind as he is made a scapegoat but since he withdraws himself from the marriage i feel things would fall in its place and SR might accept Karthik!

Thanks Harita for your wonderful update..

Its so pitiful that Arvind's love is not at all regarded.. and he has taken a nice decision by cancelling his marriage with Jo..
yes Lavu, hopefully Karthik might have spoken to Aravind or he might have seen Kar -Jyo somewhere.
Originally posted by harhem

yes Lavu, hopefully Karthik might have spoken to Aravind or he might have seen Kar -Jyo somewhere.

True true.. also Jo's gestures and emotions are obviously saying that she is in some distress nu.. hmm wait panni parom Aravind sir eppadi kandupidicharu nu.. In promo, he was politely saying Jo-kum him-kum othuvarathu-nu..😳

i caught up with the serial yesterday.. Intha apprum apprum dhaan super comedy.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Apprum should be killed because apprum-naala dhaan time romba waste-a poghuthu.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
antha crosstalk comedy was superb.. avar namma sollavendiya dialogs sollitaru... 🀣🀣
Thanks Harita for the super nice update & Atinama for those pictures... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Really liked the cross talk comedy! πŸ˜ƒ Both Jo and Karthik did real good expressions on the phone scene. Also when they heard the other voice, karthik's shock expression was real fun to watch!😊 Jo looked very cute y'day inspite of her fever! LOL...πŸ˜†

I too was shocked about Vasu & Abhi getting mad to know about  Karthik's lover girl. Especially Abhi, isn't she in an idea to get Karthik married to Jo, initially when she got Reva as her Marumagal?!! Also after Karthick- Nirupama marrige plans broke, she did talk to Reva once about the same!   πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

But then I think since Jo got engaged with another guy is the reason for them to be mad at Karthik...  Well, then Karthik should tell them that his 'Love for Jo' had started before her engagement with Arvind.. and try to resolve the issue.

Will he tell this and convince Abhi and Vasu?!!

Let;s wait and see...

nice update continue everydayπŸ‘
thanks for the kalakal update haritha akka
finally abi and abi's husband came to know it 
hope a aravinf will see both th e couples some where ,,!!
lets see !!!