WU Mahaepisode 21st Jan

Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry for the delay in doing the WU. Today's episode was 1 hour long and it took me a long time to do the writeup as the episode was very masaledaar.

Episode starts with everyone eating and Manoranjan & everyone else praising Roli. Roli is very happy and nudging Sid. Manoranjan says that Roli has left Simar behind in terms of cooking, Simar smiling and thinking how she improved Roli's food by doing hing ka tadka but overall Simar is happy that everyone is so impressed with Roli. Mataji also tells Roli she has made very tasty food. They then show Roli telling her mom that she has learnt to cook as well as didi, their mom advices Roli to still listen to her older sister. Roli agrees. Roli is telling Simar that she feels more confident now, Mataji is very happy listening to all this but Manoranjan is not & she complains that Mataji is in the process of creating Simar part 2 & Mataji says that's what she wants as their can only be 1 perfectionist & this confidence in Roli will create a rift between the sisters as roli and simar can live with love & affection but can simar & simar live with the same love?

They show Manoranjan, Uma, Pari watching TV and Roli and Simar are also there and Roli, Manoranjan, Uma, Pari promote Colors screen awards coming on 1/22. Uma & Pari say that they will finish all their work early so that they can watch the awards, Roli comments to Simar that what work are Uma, Pari speaking off, it's not like they do anything. Simar shushes Roli and Roli tells Simar that she has already cleaned the temple and after Roli leaves Simar realizes that Roli forgot to change Matarani's haar and does that ( I think that they are trying to tell the audience that Simar thinks Roli is careless). Roli is in the terrace putting the clothes for drying, when she comes down Mataji tells her that she is very impressed with the way Roli is handling things around the house, Uma & Pari are listening to all this and resent the appreciation Roli is receiving. Mataji gives Roli a bunch of sarees and asks her to do something with them; Roli offers to give the sarees to someone needy and Mataji claims to be impressed; Manoranjan notices Uma Pari and rubs salt to their wounds by saying that they have no value in the house like the old sarees. Pari tells Uma they need to do something before they are thrown out like the old sarees.

Roli is ironing her sarees at very high temp & Sim comes & notices. She does not want to comment as this will reduce Roli's self confidence. She asks Roli for a shawl as she & Prem are going for a movie it will be cold in the hall & as Roli is getting the shawl, Simar reduces the temperature of the iron. Roli tells sim that she is going with Sid to the mkt to change/buy sarees and Sim leaves.

This is where I think that Sid is very very mean; making fun of your wife in pvt is ok but making fun of your wife in front of people in the shop is something else. Roli & Sid are in the shop, she is picking out sarees and asks him for advice. He rejects all the sarees on her but appreciates the same saree on some random woman; Roli is very hurt and asks the shop lady to pack all the sarees. Sid signals to the shop lady that his wife is crazy and puts one of the pink sarees Roli has purchased on her and says it still looks avg on her. He also says their is nothing wrong with the sarees but it's just that these sarees don't suit her. Roli looks very hurt and rightfully so.

Roli & Sid are driving back and he is continuously laughing at her. She asks him why he was laughing at her and he makes some comment(sorry don't remember exactly) she says he looks like a cartoon when he laughs; he responds that other women think he looks dashing; Roli says yes he looks like a dashing cartoon. The car breaks down and because they are out without the keys the car auto locks and they are stuck outside. They are both blaming each other. Sid starts a fire. They are sitting on rocks, around a small bonfire, roli has a shawl but Sid is cold and sneezes; he refuses but roli gallantly puts her sh awl around him. Roli is now shivering and sneezing, Sid returns the shawl back & is cold once again; Roli says she has an idea wherein they both can be warm; she says instead of exchanging shawls they should just share it so that they can both be wam. Sid very vey reluctantly agrees and their hands touch & they have an eye lock ( must watch ROSID fan scene); Premar arrive the moment is over and everyone leaves.

this is the beginng of the fight between the sisters. Mataji asks simar to remove the choola from her room as she feels sick if the choola is kept their or long. Meanwhile Roli bings milk for Mataji but she has already slept. Roli asks Simar to take the milk back and offers to remove the choola. Roli does remove the choola but all of a sudden Mataji pretends to have extreme breathing difficulties,  everyone comes and finds the choola in the room. Simar is very angry with Roli & roli tells her that she had put the stove out and tells Simar that Bhabhi's have done this. Simar tells Roli that she is lying and should accept responsibility as she has made a mistake. Roli is very very hurt that her sister does not believe her.

precap for Monday: roli is crying in front of her and Simar's pict and says she is not hurt because Simar gave her a scolding but hurt because Simar did not blieve her. Sid is watching Roli cry.

Does any 1 know how to move this pst to the top of the 1st page a they typically do with all writeups?
Thanks upra. Roli sid scene awesome.
may be monday episode is also going to be nice deffinetly sid will help roli lets see. Edited by nickpick - 12 years ago
Originally posted by upra

Does any 1 know how to move this pst to the top of the 1st page a they typically do with all writeups?
Mods have to sticky it...I think
Originally posted by upra

Thank you for the Written Update.
To move the update to the top, PM one of the members from the Development Team:

One of the above members should be able to make the thread sticky for you. After the thread is made sticky you can either continue posting all the written updates on that one thread otherwise you will have to create a new topic each time and the Development team will have to be requested to keep on making each topic sticky.  

Take Care. 

Preeti 
Thanks for the update...

I don't think Simar thinks Roli is careless per say... She's just a nagging older sister who wants to keep correcting her little sister. I'd love for Roli to put Simar in her place. She doesn't have to butt in into everything. Hated her thinking that the food was good cos of her tarka... She doesn't have to be goody goody ALL the time.

I really cant wait for the big fight! Sick of Simar..
thank you for the update. i really appreciate it. just reading the scene b/w Roli and SId made me watch them. i wonder why Siamr is not believing Roli. She knws her sis very well. ok if she thinks Roli is careless than when she is telling that she did remore stove why she did not believe it. confuse??
in full episode i dont like one thing ki simer ne roli ke liye sirf one or 2 time help kiya auy mauka aate he roli ko bata bhi diya ki tum ne kya galat kiya aur main ne tumhare liye kya kiya but she forget ki how much roli suffer for he jabki roli is to young then her and roli never said till now ki didi main ne aap ke liye kya kya kiya hai. thats the reason i dont like simer.per please dont drag this jaldi se simer ko sara truth pata chale jaye please.
Originally posted by nickpick

in full episode i dont like one thing ki simer ne roli ke liye sirf one or 2 time help kiya auy mauka aate he roli ko bata bhi diya ki tum ne kya galat kiya aur main ne tumhare liye kya kiya but she forget ki how much roli suffer for he jabki roli is to young then her and roli never said till now ki didi main ne aap ke liye kya kya kiya hai. thats the reason i dont like simer.per please dont drag this jaldi se simer ko sara truth pata chale jaye please.
Simar is very thankless. I swear itni nashukri aur at maine apni zindagi mein nahi dekha. Even after Roli was crying it did not seem like Simar was feels bad for Roli. She was being extremely arrogant.