Afsar Bitiya

The Tuntun Singh Debacle

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The arrogance of this specimen is beyond enduring. What amazes me is that everyone in his family sort of accepts that attitude of his as a God given right. What he said at the night of that pretty daughter's wedding about Krishna was totally unacceptable and has to face social reprimand. Bablu Singh tries to shut him up only to be called a B***d by his own dad. this sort of foul mouthed speech demands correction. I hope his air is let down when Krishna becomes an "Afsar" - officer and shows him the right path in a polite manner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think so...infect TTS creat more problem for Pintu and krishna...Anyway hope for the best... Edited by 22pundirabhi - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
There will be more n more problems created by TTS for Prishna . Letzzz see whtz in store 
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
looks like Krishna ensured that socially her father becomes TTS's equal by making him quit his job. This scenario will help pave the way for the future possibility of a relationship between her and Pinto. Also, as a BDO, she cannot have her father in a position of servility as she would face much ridicule from her colleagues.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

looks like Krishna ensured that socially her father becomes TTS's equal by making him quit his job. This scenario will help pave the way for the future possibility of a relationship between her and Pinto. Also, as a BDO, she cannot have her father in a position of servility as she would face much ridicule from her colleagues.

i think your quite right in this assessment and I for one am glad that he is no longer working for TTS as he as absolutley no respect for him.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afghan33

i like tutun's acting.

Me too.  I think he plays his character really well. 
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TTS style of parenting is that of authoritarian parenting so right now the status quo is being challenged so he feels threatened.He also spoils his grandchild very much.

He also mentioned himself that he is a lion, if so he needs to find that magnanimous streak in Leos.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blokes

looks like Krishna ensured that socially her father becomes TTS's equal by making him quit his job. This scenario will help pave the way for the future possibility of a relationship between her and Pinto. Also, as a BDO, she cannot have her father in a position of servility as she would face much ridicule from her colleagues

i never thought ab that bt u are so right .bt i have to say that only dumb, mean ppl who are like pinky and her family will look down on a person job. as long as u do a job with honesty and dignity it dnt matter what u get paid and what sort of job u do.