The Love Triangle Track In Shapath

Poll Question :

Do You Want To See Love Triangle Track In Shapath?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys as You all know Gautam has been transferred to mumbai n with yesterday's episode it is clear dat he is in luv wd shikha who is not in luv wd him n also shikha has some feelings for abhigyaan even though dat r not clear js assumption n Gautam was getting jealous as shikha ws holding Abhi's hand so what do you think guys it is turning towards love triangle forgettin d primary theme.

Whatever happens we do not want it to loose its Theme firstly but now  focussiong on current track as it seems to b approaching towards Love Triangle

So Do You Really Want to C d Love Triangle Track?

i would luv to c it js to get some mind refreshing  as it wil b interesting to c how cops deal wd love

wil dey b able to keep personal n proffessional life seperate or dey wil end up mixin both 

dats y maybe

cos i don't want d concept to get ruin cos of lovetriangle n al  if its gona ruin d concept den i wont  b interested in even watchin d show

yes i will love to c d love triangle!

I don't want a luv triangle but there's high chances of one...Gautam likes Shikha...but back then Shikha only saw a frnd in him!!!!!

Same's the case with Abhi/Shikha!!!!Personally I like Gautam/Shikha as a couple and Abhi/Shikha as besties!!!!!
Don't know wats gonna happen bt d show is gearin up n dats wat we want
I'm not much of a fan of love triangles, but I wouldn't mind one if it is handled properly. If they make it too OTT and the show's main point completely changes, then no siree, we can do without this love triangle. But if it's something we see as a background story, then bring it on.
yeah dats wat i want i do want love track or mayb love triangle but not at d cost of loosin d prrimary theme bt focussin d  theme n keepin lovetrack at secondary   
And the other thing is that I don't want a love triangle. They can't show that as a background story. A love track, on the other hand, they can.

dere wont b a love triangle cos abhi n shikha r js frnds cos abhi's mummy n shikha's papa tried to make dem confess bt din even blushed cos dey don't feel dat way so deir wil b  no lovetriangle

Do you think that would stop the CVs from not introducing a love triangle, maybe, later on? If the CVs think that it would garner them TRPs they would stop at nothing. But, yeah, right now there isn't any love triangle, and let's hope it stays that way. ðŸ˜‰