Character Sketch 2012

Posted: 12 years ago
Kavita Kaushik (present) - 
Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala: She plays the role of a police sub-inspector in the Iman Chowki and has a central role in solving the cases. She is known for her manly nature and bossy attitude towards her colleagues. She always keeps her subordinates in check and puts all her efforts in solving the cases.

Amir Ali (2011-present) - 

Inspector Bajrang Pandey: enters the show in season 3. He is an inspector who is interested in girls, but has to stay away from them as his guru told him that he would die if he got married.. The police inspector's role is later played by other actors as the inspectors keep on getting transferred to other police stations.

Gopi Bhalla (present) - 

Gopinath Gandotra: He plays the role of an aged constable and rarely plays an important role in solving the cases. Generally others mock him. He is often scolded by Chandramukhi upon his silly comments and mistakes while he tries to speak in very bad English.

Kiku Sharda (present) -  
Mulayam Singh Gulgule: He plays the role of one of the two male constables. He has an important role in the show and usually gives Chandramukhi useful ideas in solving the cases. He is usually scolded and slapped by Chandramukhi.

Suresh Chatwal(Commissioner)(present):
 He appears in a few episodes. Inspector Raj Aaryan is his brother-in-law.

Shekhar Shukla (present)- 

Shekhar Shukla is probably most seen person in the tv series after the police staff. He has appeared in almost every episode in different roles. mostly he comes as a complainant. he gets most funny one liners( takiya kalams) to say in the show.

This is the latest 2012 updated Character Sketch 😊
Edited by dayafan1 - 12 years ago
Fantastic Idea.

I too was thinking that the character list should be updated.

Here is a picture of Shekhar Shukla.
Shekhar Shukla - Character Actor in FIR

Manju Sharma - She is the longest appearing female character actor on the program. Often appearing as either the angry vampish wife or the oppressed wife of the character. Sometimes, because of her short height, she even goes against her age and plays a very young character. Chandramukhi Chautala sometimes refers to her as "O gol munh ki" (O round-faced one) in jest.

Here is a picture of Manju Sharma posted by dayafan1 on the FIR forum from Episode 606.

Naveen Bawa - One of the character actors that appear either as victim who is reporting the FIR or as one of the involved characters in the daily plot.  He is probably the next most seen character-actor after Shekhar Shukla. He is tall and slightly chubby and has played diverse characters.

Here is a picture of Naveen Bawa.

Naveen Bawa - FIR Character Actor

Sapna Sikarwar - She gets the role of the young good looking girl  (or "Baby" as Gopi sometimes calls her) and continues to appear currently on many of the episodes.

Here's a pic of Sapna Sikarwar (courtesy dayafan1)

Sandeep Aanand - He is young, and because of his light-colored eyes, Chandramukhi Chautala sometimes refers to him as "O gari aankhon ke" (Hey, you with the light colored eyes).

Here's a picture of Sandeep Aanand

Edited by dhinga1 - 12 years ago
Good idea thanks for posting the pics
You know a friend of mine knows Sandeep Anand. Apparently they're both from the same gaon.
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

You know a friend of mine knows Sandeep Anand. Apparently they're both from the same gaon.
did u ever got a chance to meet him? he is a really good in the show he is funny 
I've never met him. I'm here in Canada and he's in India, but my friend promised that when I come to India, he'll introduce me to Sandeep and maybe even the whole cast of FIR if I meet Sandeep on shooting day.

I've never met him. I'm here in Canada and he's in India, but my friend promised that when I come to India, he'll introduce me to Sandeep and maybe even the whole cast of FIR if I meet Sandeep on shooting day.
that's good ur lucky ðŸ˜Š
Thank you. I promise to take lots of pics the day I meet them and then post them on IF.

Thank you. I promise to take lots of pics the day I meet them and then post them on IF.
i would love to see the pics ðŸ˜Š
I'll post them for sure, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. I don't know when I'll go to India next.