Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

I'll post them for sure, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. I don't know when I'll go to India next.

i understand even im in USA trying to get time to go to India  Edited by dayafan1 - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Hopefully once my degree is over I'll take off to India for a month or two.
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Hopefully once my degree is over I'll take off to India for a month or two.

that's good 
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Updated to add Sapna Sikarwar to the list of actors. She's normally credited in the end credits as Sapna. Dayafan1 - Would you please post a cap of her so that we can attach that pic for reference also. Please also consider adding identifying pics on the main characters.

And hopefully we can get an admin of india-forums to pin this thread.

Re - visiting the FIR set - would absolutely love to do that. I am fascinated by how they do the work. Is it more "let's try this" or "let me change the dialog this way" or are all those funny lines - scripted. Plus actually getting to see CC, Gulgule and GG in real life!!

That would be amazing.

So - which gaon is Sandeep from?
Originally posted by: dhinga1

Dayafan1 - Would you please post a cap of her so that we can attach that pic for reference also. Please also consider adding identifying pics on the main characters

Here you go dhinga1 

dhinga1 thumbnail
Thanks dayafan1

I went and updated the second post to add her picture. And then noticed that Naveen Bawa's pic is gone (don't quite know what happened - site ran out of bandwidth? Or didn't allow hotlinking to pics).

And Sandeep's pic is huge!

If it's not too much bother, would you please consider taking a good representative snapshot of Naveen Bawa and Sandeep Aanand and posting them here? I will edit my post. And while you're at it, please do consider editing your post (the first post) to add pics of the main actors too.
I'll try my best to get them it easy I have the episodes they played the role in so I'll even edit my post and post pic as soon as possible ðŸ˜Š
I updated the first post with all the characters pics ðŸ˜Š
dhinga1 thumbnail
Hey thanks, dayafan1. It looks great.

Is there any way to contact a moderator/admin to make this new character sketch a sticky thread? I really don't know much about this. Only come here to interact with other FIR lovers.
Originally posted by: dhinga1

Hey thanks, dayafan1. It looks great.

Is there any way to contact a moderator/admin to make this new character sketch a sticky thread? I really don't know much about this. Only come here to interact with other FIR lovers.

I don't know either maybe we should try to PM a global mod and hopefully they can do it because we don't have a moderater of this FIR forum 
Edited by dayafan1 - 12 years ago